** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Naps Competition - Monday Dec 4th

Jester Jet 140 Plumpton

4/1 Paddy Power

Struggling to find anything for Monday so a tentative vote goes to Jester Jet who looks to be progressing nicely and should improve from her Ascot second by stepping back up in trip. That Ascot race looks pretty solid as I now they fancied the 3rd and the 4th was backed into favourite. I totally respect Culture De Sivola who looked pretty impressive at Chepstow last time but she has had her problems so i'm going to take her on here.

51 minutes ago, Johnrobertson said:

No oddschecker BH

Ok mate, just wondered as quite often your selections shorten up not long after you post. Odds Monkey is a service that reacts to market money well ahead of Oddschecker so wondered if you used them. Its a paid service so I don't use them myself either, i was just wondering like you do.:ok

Plumpton 2.40 Talk of the South @ 12/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks 

....from Paul Henderson yard the 8yo has been successful in a hurdle race and a point-to-point at 3m and 3m 1f on soft ground , He's had 11 races chasing but can't find that win although he's been placed five times with three 2nd place finishes and two 3rd places,

The yard ran him 18 days ago at Exeter over 3m (good to soft) when he finished 3rd of 11 runners but eight of the horses behind him seven PU and the other fell and Talk of the South trailed in 55 lengths behind winner Sonoftheking , Jockey Nick Scholfield was in saddle that day and gets the mount today and runs off 107 as handicapper took 2lb off from last run