Racing chat - Wednesday 29th November

Time to go on the double hunt again .....need some Xmas spending money

610 Kemp 

Reckless endeavour  98.98

Out do 98.95

Intisaab   98.94

Double up 98.92 

Classy race but very open ...anynone of these could easily win ....Double up is coming back after huge layoff so I cant back .......out do and intisaab were almost neck and neck last time but i marginally prefer out do in the rematch .....reckless endeavours last win reads very well if can translate it here so worthy top rated ....

Reckless endeavour 5pts win 11/2 bet365

Out do 5pts win 9/1 lads

210 Hereford

Plantagenet 2/1 PP/Coral

Been in great form this season over hurdles and has won four races already, going up nearly 30lbs in the process. Trainer has decided to switch to fences and ran a decent race behind Cucklington at Plumpton only going down by a a couple of lengths. The winner has gone in again and he should be able to take this contest.

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

Reckless endeavour 5pts win 11/2 bet365

Out do 5pts win 9/1 lads

I don't have a rating for Reckless Endeavour ( I don't do Irish racing)  but I also have Out Do very slightly ahead of Intisaab in a very open-looking race. Only a small bet for me.

The best bet for me looks like Geoff Potts (Kempton  5.40) around 4/1

10 minutes ago, Snert said:

I don't have a rating for Reckless Endeavour ( I don't do Irish racing)  but I also have Out Do very slightly ahead of Intisaab in a very open-looking race. Only a small bet for me.

The best bet for me looks like Geoff Potts (Kempton  5.40) around 4/1

I've rated this race

Anarson 98,88

Pretty bubbles 98,86 

Geoff Potts 98,85 

Nothin between pretty bubbles and Geoff Potts on last run in fact pretty bubbles should confirm with him on paper and beat him but very close ...anarsons wolv run is very good form and ranks high on clock but has to convert here  ......I think ew bet on that is decent bet but very very close race .....

Anarson 5pts ew 5/1 bet365

Any returns I'll split double up on 610 above 

19 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

I've rated this race

Anarson 98,88

Pretty bubbles 98,86 

Geoff Potts 98,85 

Nothin between pretty bubbles and Geoff Potts on last run in fact pretty bubbles should confirm with him on paper and beat him but very close ...anarsons wolv run is very good form and ranks high on clock but has to convert here  ......I think ew bet on that is decent bet but very very close race .....

Anarson 5pts ew 5/1 bet365

Any returns I'll split double up on 610 above 

5.40 kempton Pretty Bubbles ew

I looked at this race earlier, I thought Geoff Potts is not on a winnable mark and need to go down a few pounds (5lb), unlike Pretty Bubbles who loves it round Kempton and is on a nice mark at present. I will be backing it each way. I just missed the 8/1 so took bog of 13/2 with Bet365 eway.

Edited by godofhorses
Spelling

3.15 Hereford - State The Obvious

I keep on looking at this race and find it hard to see Midnight Gypsy winning of that tough mark they have put the horse on, so I had no other alternative horse to take it on apart from State The Obvious. Another horse that’s  gone up! But at least the handicapper has given it a chance! 

220 wolv 

Kylacchy gala  98.95

Pactolus  98.93

Seniority  98.90

Classy race for a weekday afternoon and seniority is short priced fav to take this ....will take some beating but with two horses above him in the ratings its worth taking him on today with bigger priced horses .....speculative but hey you gotta have some fun sometimes 

Kylacchy gala 5pts win 14/1 lads

Pactolus 5pts win 15/2 pp

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

220 wolv 

Kylacchy gala  98.95

Pactolus  98.93

Seniority  98.90

Classy race for a weekday afternoon and seniority is short priced fav to take this ....will take some beating but with two horses above him in the ratings its worth taking him on today with bigger priced horses .....speculative but hey you gotta have some fun sometimes 

Kylacchy gala 5pts win 14/1 lads

Pactolus 5pts win 15/2 pp

Rock n roll ......boom

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

Great day for those who kept the faith in a difficult month

5 decent winners today

Spades Are Trumps 10/1 EW
Diamond Pursuit 9/1 EW
Pactolus 8/1 EW
The Wests Awake 16/1 Win
Gracemount 6/1 Win

:ok

Always kept the faith and stuck to the tips with very small stakes as there has to be ups and downs all the time in betting. Brilliant results today. Very grateful already whether the treble comes in or not. Thanks to you as well as Richard and others who give their knowledge and predictions too. 

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

Great day for those who kept the faith in a difficult month

5 decent winners today

Spades Are Trumps 10/1 EW
Diamond Pursuit 9/1 EW
Pactolus 8/1 EW
The Wests Awake 16/1 Win
Gracemount 6/1 Win

:ok

Who keep the faith? Ppl who doing this rating is best in the world and your tips is my job some time alredy, so how anyone can lose faith on this. Richard have amaizing knowledg about race and realy nice ratung then so it is another profit maker on long run! Thank you for this and i more chance to lose faith in fact that anyone must die then lose the faith in this tips!!! ( if i come to uk soon will continou this game with realy big 1pt per bets, becous online they limit me all time). Long life for all of you and many thanks from one who never lose faith!!!:notworthy:notworthy

And only good sugestion what i can give you all is to goong for ethereum cryptocurency! On start of year is only 5 eur and now is over 400 e. In another 6 months will be over 1000 euro for sure, so if want nice profit go for it on Kraken, Coinbase and any big market with nice rating!!! I earn alredy solid on it but it will probably overtake bitcoin ( not overprice) so will get more in another few years if goong for Ethereum. My horse knowledg is low, so i can contributed like this. Good luck!!!

Edited by nenad986