** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing chat - Saturday Sept 2nd

510 Newton Abbot

Culm Counsellor 2/1 Bet365

Interesting little handicap with a couple of unknown quantities in the line up in Bogoss Du Perret and Red Square Revival. I like the chances of C/D winner Culm Counsellor and thanks to the other pair the price is holding up and could get bigger if the money comes for the Jimmy Frost horse.

The selection won really well last time out and stays all day, he jumps well and should take all the beating.

Sorry Richard going against you.

3.00 Sandown  INTIMATION 7/2 General

Backed her last Sunday and got to go with her again. Liking for a bit of give underfoot and all wins have come with soft / yielding. She met trouble in running last week and finished strongly. Last week was her first run since the spring and this may have brought her on a bit. Stout in form and 24% strike rate with 4yr + at Sandown.

Trying to get an edge I prefer to assess open handicaps and these are two i have considered today.

Chester 2.45 (going forecast good)

3. Breakable - on career high mark but in form and track suits, draw in favour. Was 5/1 early

4. Love Dreams - won well at Newmarket but not since. Was 10/1 early

Sandown 3.35 (going forecast GS and softer)

3. Noble Gift - has run well this season, not out of it. Was 22/1 at 08.35

4. Pacify - conditions suit OK. 7/1 early.

5. Eugino - Improver possibly more to come. 7/1 early.

7. Silver Ghost - improver at new yard but up in grade and weight. 9/1 early

13. Thundering Blue  - OK over 10 furlongs and could be thereabouts.8/1 early.

Comment: I can't narrow them down any more but level stakes all round could crack it.

4 hours ago, Jackform said:

Trying to get an edge I prefer to assess open handicaps and these are two i have considered today.

Chester 2.45 (going forecast good)

3. Breakable - on career high mark but in form and track suits, draw in favour. Was 5/1 early

4. Love Dreams - won well at Newmarket but not since. Was 10/1 early

Sandown 3.35 (going forecast GS and softer)

3. Noble Gift - has run well this season, not out of it. Was 22/1 at 08.35

4. Pacify - conditions suit OK. 7/1 early.

5. Eugino - Improver possibly more to come. 7/1 early.

7. Silver Ghost - improver at new yard but up in grade and weight. 9/1 early

13. Thundering Blue  - OK over 10 furlongs and could be thereabouts.8/1 early.

Comment: I can't narrow them down any more but level stakes all round could crack it.

nope 

Across Dubai takes that 

low in the weights, unexposed, tons of improvement probable :) 

On 1 September 2017 at 5:15 PM, richard-westwood said:

Time to start hunting for big bucks with a Saturday double each week from now on

3.00 sand 

Aljazzi  98.88          4/1

Lincoln rocks  98.86   12/1

445 sandn

Grand inquisitor   99.01  7/1 

Exceeding power  98.98   16/1 

4x 5pt ew doubles all with paddyp ....gotta be in it to win it !!

Winner in the first ...2nd and 3rd in the last bummer ...gutted would have been a decent payout ..still about 60-70 pts for the ew ..consolation prize 

By the way if anyone has a vested interest in a particular big race i dont mind rating and helping anyone win some cash ..cant guarntee i can rate cos im averaging 50 hours week at mo but doesnt take long to rate a race  and i do enjoy it so in my quiet moments i can usually knock out a race or two so if people are interested in tackling a certain race then ill try my best just drop me a line or request on here whenever it arises ...even if just an extra angle to consider before placing your hard earned cash 

Edited by richard-westwood

On 03/09/2017 at 8:43 AM, richard-westwood said:

By the way if anyone has a vested interest in a particular big race i dont mind rating and helping anyone win some cash ..cant guarntee i can rate cos im averaging 50 hours week at mo but doesnt take long to rate a race  and i do enjoy it so in my quiet moments i can usually knock out a race or two so if people are interested in tackling a certain race then ill try my best just drop me a line or request on here whenever it arises ...even if just an extra angle to consider before placing your hard earned cash 

Cheers Richard I'll be sure to take you up on that as I'm off to Chester races in a couple of weeks time.. could do with winning some beer tokens!!