** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Apr 11th - 13th

nationalleagueodds.jpg.abb715a2e50166aae

nonleagueodds.jpg.74ab68773b701be709ba66

A selection of non-league fixtures across the divisions this week with only National League South not providing any games. @addpea, @GazBlades, @Gidds, @tictok, @allthethings, @Tanktop, @amtopm, @sammydubs@the bastardian@bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @sammummery, @MuineBheag, @Bronxie and @misky, what do you guys all think for these matches?

I really hope I'm wrong, but I think Tranmere at evens is a great price. They are in brilliant form, and even when they don't play great they get a massive slice of luck or late winner from somewhere. They must feel invincible at the moment. Forest Green just aren't at it, and I can't see Mark Cooper getting them up for anything at all.

16 hours ago, GazBlades said:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I think Tranmere at evens is a great price. They are in brilliant form, and even when they don't play great they get a massive slice of luck or late winner from somewhere. They must feel invincible at the moment. Forest Green just aren't at it, and I can't see Mark Cooper getting them up for anything at all.

Do you think your boys can earn promotion to the Football League, Gaz? I'm not necessarily asking you to predict if you'll take top spot. It could even be via the play-offs. What is the mood in the camp amongst the fans at your club?

Knowing my luck after scoring 9 on Saturday they will probably fail to score 1 tonight. Found another bet I had forgotten I had done which is a Tranmere, Fylde and Maidenhead treble, so the potential pay out for me if Tranmere win the league would be well into 4 figures. If Lincoln do miss out they could find the play-offs tough as they will be gutted to have missed out and tiredness will play a part given the amount of games they have had to play. Having said that if anyone can get his team up for the play offs it is Cowley and those two do look a cut above the others.

One bet for me tonight is Maidstone to beat Macclesfield. The away side have been in very good form for a while now and got another very good result at Gateshead on Saturday. The small worry is another long distance trip so soon, but that is more than factored into the price. Macclesfield have been under performing since they made the FA Trophy Final and have pretty much seen their play-off hopes disappear now. A win tonight for the away side should see them safe.

The other bet to have is on Thursday and it is Lowestoft to beat Merstham. Merstham are playing Dulwich tonight and then 48 hours later have the really long trip to Lowestoft to make. Merstham's away form had been awful for most of the campaign, but it has picked up of late, but they must have been dreading the fact they have to play this game on a Thursday night so soon after playing a tough game against Dulwich tonight. These two played the 1st and Merstham won 1-0, but it will be tough for them to repeat the victory here.

@addpea, you jinxed yourself by mentioning about Tranmere not scoring at all! :lol Maidstone also letting you down. Here's hoping Lowestoft actually stick to the script.

@GazBlades, you must be buzzing mate. Those sort of wins are what titles are built on. If you win that game in hand then it's a 6 point buffer with 4 games left. I am telling you now that Tranmere will not win all four so I'd say you boys only need two more wins from your last five matches and that should be enough. Three to make certain I reckon. 

You could see them getting a blank a mile off. Sounds like they were all over them especially in the first half. Apparently Lincoln didn't play all that well but did what they needed. Title is over for me now and I always knew Tranmere had the harder running and they again have a tough game on the TV on Friday. As for Lowestoft Merstham lost 4-1 in the end last night so hopefully better luck on that front.