** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Midweek > Apr 4th - 6th

laligaodds.jpg.f448f013f4cd198d52bd607e8

A full schedule of La Liga fixtures this midweek due make up for the lack of games on international weekend. I will post up the ELO ratings when they have updated after the Monday night game. In the mean time, what do you guys think?

@WinningAdvice, @betcatalog, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, and @Kunal888, been benefiting from you guys all giving your opinions recently. Interested to hear your thoughts.

@zemo91, you've also been a breath of fresh air around here. What do you think about these matches?

Atlético Madrid v Real Sociedad

Atlético Madrid: Moyà (9/0 g), Vrsaljko (14/0 d), Gaitán (17/3 m), Tiago (9/1 m), Fernández (3/0 m)

Real Sociedad: Carlos Martínez (10/0 d), Illarramendi (26/1 m), Bergara (6/0 m), Agirretxe (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Villarreal are tempting although it will be a tough, tough match against a team who have found some form of late so I may leave it. Bilbao should have too much for Espanyol at (h) and surely goals in the Eibar v Las Palmas similar to the Celta game at the weekend?

14 hours ago, rangers234 said:

Athletico Madrid minus one looks good at 2.05..  sociedad struggled to see off leganes at home last gsme and think Madrid should be too strong!

You mean AH -1,5? It seems verry unlikely to me that a bookie is offering 1,61 for AH -1.Sociedad will have some starters back for this one,main striker William Jose played his first game against leganes after a long absence ,if he gets back on track he's a real scoring treat. Atletico has been clinical in front the last few games but they give away some chances.Malaga had some good possessions but they don't have enough quality to create clearcut chances something Sociedad has. I think they will score so atletico has to score 3,something they managed to do in three of their last 5 home games.I'm not fully convinced they can do it in this game. The stakes are high Atletico is playing for third spot ,sociedad to consolidate their Europa league ticket

Picks of the day:

Atletico-sociedad:really don't like the odds,not much value for me.maybe a cornerbet over 10,5 @2,07 

bilbao-espanyol: bts@2,23 bts and homewin@ 4,00 note that espanyol topscorder Moreno is suspended but they still have enough goal treat with Piatti.they will be highly motivated after their last-minute win against Betis.73 % of Bilbao's home games bts and 7/10 last meetings bts.

Betis-vilareal: X2 @1,49 for an accabet.most likely outcome is a draw@3,20. But I'm giving a small advantage to Villareal .Villarreal -0,25@2,38

6 minutes ago, zemo91 said:

Picks of the day:

Atletico-sociedad:really don't like the odds,not much value for me.maybe a cornerbet over 10,5 @2,07 

bilbao-espanyol: bts@2,23 bts and homewin@ 4,00 note that espanyol topscorder Moreno is suspended but they still have enough goal treat with Piatti.they will be highly motivated after their last-minute win against Betis.73 % of Bilbao's home games bts and 7/10 last meetings bts.

Betis-vilareal: X2 @1,49 for an accabet.most likely outcome is a draw@3,20. But I'm giving a small advantage to Villareal .Villarreal -0,25@2,38

You can get Atletico -1 (ah) at 2.05 currently on William Hill.

" The amazing Eibar season just goes on. Not many sides will defeat Villarreal at their place, but Eibar managed just that at the weekend winning the match 3-2. They were 0-1 down at half time, but then Eibar came up with three quick fire second half goals.

Las Palmas lost away to Celta the other day (1-3) and it was in fact their tenth away loss of the season. (1-3-10) Their defence was all over the place and I can understand why they keep on losing their away games.

Fran Rico will play no more for Eibar this season and their defender Arbilla is new on their injury list. Inui is suspended, but their striker S Enrich should be fit to play."

Home winner.....

Alaves at 1.53 for me. A win would be a big one for them tonight and even gives them an outside run at a European spot. Osasuna are doomed and performances (a) from home are generally woeful. Alaves with only 1 defeat in 12 at (h) and have recently been turning some of those draws to wins. 

Can see 1-0/2-0 Alaves

EDIT: Are you for real Alaves? Losing to Osasuna, at home? Hopeless.

Edited by Icongene

La Liga:

Las Palmas have won their last 4 games against Eibar in all competitions.
Celta Vigo have won their last 4 games against Valencia in all competitions.
Las Palmas have failed to win their last 13 away games in La Liga.

Interesting 15 Football Betting Streaks for 06.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-06-04-2017

On 2017/4/3 上午4:31:42, StevieDay1983 said:

laligaodds.jpg.f448f013f4cd198d52bd607e8

A full schedule of La Liga fixtures this midweek due make up for the lack of games on international weekend. I will post up the ELO ratings when they have updated after the Monday night game. In the mean time, what do you guys think?

@WinningAdvice, @betcatalog, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, and @Kunal888, been benefiting from you guys all giving your opinions recently. Interested to hear your thoughts.

@zemo91, you've also been a breath of fresh air around here. What do you think about these matches?

On 2017/4/3 上午4:31:42, StevieDay1983 said:

ELO rating shows  PERFORMANCE difference number 

the number is 4 Avg or 2 Avg?

Finnally had some time to get a look on today's games.

Eibar vs Las Palmas

Eibar comes to this match afeter a great result playing away from his home, Eibar seems to be back from the international break revigorated and considering the historic of the team at home I believe that the best bet is Eibar + Over 2.5 @ 2.4

-> At home, Eibar scored over 1.5 goals in 3 of 5 matches

-> Las palmas scored in 4 of 5 times playing away

-> Las palmas has the 2nd worst deffense on the championship, as Eibar has the 5th best attack

Valência vs Celta de Vigo

Valencia conceeds goals at home in 80% of the times

Celta de Vigo scores away in 64% of the times

Celta de vigo scored in 8 of the last 10 matches

Celta de vigo scored  in 4 of the las 5 away matches

The historic between the teams shows that the last 9 meeting, 8 ended up with Both teams scoring

I believe that due the lack of motivation of the both teams, this could be a quite open game, so I'm going with BTTS? YES @ 1,70

But to be a liitle morre risky, I see a good value in BTTS? YES + O2.5  @2,10

Most of the betters see an easy win for Eibar and a high scoring game. The stats back this up but my gut feeling says no. In my opinion there's  not much value for an Eibar win or a high scoring game. I'm staying away from this one.

Valencia-Vigo. Some injuries and suspensions concerns on both side ,I'm slightly in favor of Vigo despite they played on Monday and Valencia's recent homeform.Not confident enough to place a bet before the game,will wait and see.Don't like the odds for the over and bts,so no pregame betting for me .Good luck!

Villarreal has the second best defensive line in the category with 23 conceded goals, for it has 20 to 30 under 2,5 overall in the championship. Quite interesting match between two very good teams with visual targets, surely there is no clear favorite, I will rely on defense of fielding
CF VILLARREAL vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70