** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DFB Pokal > Feb 7th & 8th

dfb-pokal.jpg.4a0c03409540bd4fb84c762c97

It is the last 16 of the DFB Pokal in Germany this week. A number of lower league teams still in this competition with a couple enjoying some plum ties at home including FC Astoria Walldorf, Sandhausen, and Sportfreunde Lotte. Anyone willing to back those sides to cause upsets?

@sajtion, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @bet man, @Icongene, @thornvineembers, @Neubs, @WinningAdvice, @Simeon Borisof, @johnabpd, @vasilli07, @louis12, and @discipline, you guys have all contributed towards this forum a lot recently. Do you have any tips for these games?

@hristofor, you also got involved last weekend. Fancy sharing your bets with us?

Bayern München v VfL Wolfsburg

Bayern München: Boateng (7/0 d), Ribery (13/2 m)

VfL Wolfsburg: Träsch (6/0 d), Wollscheid (3/0 d), Jung (0/0 d), Azzaoui (0/0 m), Möbius (1/0 m), Osimhen (0/0 f)

Greuther Fürth v Mönchengladbach

Greuther Fürth: Funk (0/0 g), Rapp (11/1 d), Gjasula (3/0 m) Tripic (13/1 m), Sararer (7/1 m)

Mönchengladbach: Doucouré (0/0 d), Elvedi (15/0 d), Hofmann (7/0 m), M. Schulz (0/0 m), Strobl (11/0 m), Traoré (7/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next DBF Pokal games:

Greuther Furth have conceded 50% of their 14 goals at home in the last 15 minutes.
Wolfsburg have conceded 70% of their 27 goals in the second half. Bayern have won their last 19 home matches against Wolfsburg in all competitions.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-07-02-2017

I´m  on Cologne by AHC0. Hamburg with some important missings(Rumours talk about Ekdal, Mueller N., Papadopolus, Holtby) and there only main focus is to stay in League, so now they will play Leipzig at weekend - with have one more day less to rest players then Cologne have. So maybe Hamburg didn´t want to play here today by full motivation or want to play here Extra-Time. Cologne with some good results here in last H2H against Hamburg and with some rotation in Hamburg Defensive there throwing back himself to a disaster. Hamburg with Papadopolus and Mavraj very solid, but Papa are doubt and Mavraj also not 100% Fresh. So maybe both will be rotated out. Would be weak for Hamburg even if only one from him can play. And they will be both needed in next Weekend Game against Leipzig.
And another bet for me today is - Bielefeld to win @1.75 on Interwetten.
Bielefeld needs a win here, because they need the money. Having not a good Financial Bilance - romours talking something about Minus 22 Mio Euro. So they want to going wide in this Cup - and they have chance today. Walldorf a Semi-Pro Team - sitting on 10th in 4th League and have NO League Game after Winterbreak - so they have no rhythm. Big advantage here for Bielefeld i think. Look on First Round - where they beat Bielefeld´s League Opponent Bochum, where Walldorf have League Games and for Bochum it was there first important Game in the Season. So things today turn around and i will play this with medium stakes.

On 07/02/2017, 15:12:27, Neubs said:

I´m  on Cologne by AHC0. Hamburg with some important missings(Rumours talk about Ekdal, Mueller N., Papadopolus, Holtby) and there only main focus is to stay in League, so now they will play Leipzig at weekend - with have one more day less to rest players then Cologne have. So maybe Hamburg didn´t want to play here today by full motivation or want to play here Extra-Time. Cologne with some good results here in last H2H against Hamburg and with some rotation in Hamburg Defensive there throwing back himself to a disaster. Hamburg with Papadopolus and Mavraj very solid, but Papa are doubt and Mavraj also not 100% Fresh. So maybe both will be rotated out. Would be weak for Hamburg even if only one from him can play. And they will be both needed in next Weekend Game against Leipzig.
And another bet for me today is - Bielefeld to win @1.75 on Interwetten.
Bielefeld needs a win here, because they need the money. Having not a good Financial Bilance - romours talking something about Minus 22 Mio Euro. So they want to going wide in this Cup - and they have chance today. Walldorf a Semi-Pro Team - sitting on 10th in 4th League and have NO League Game after Winterbreak - so they have no rhythm. Big advantage here for Bielefeld i think. Look on First Round - where they beat Bielefeld´s League Opponent Bochum, where Walldorf have League Games and for Bochum it was there first important Game in the Season. So things today turn around and i will play this with medium stakes.

Unlucky on the Cologne game mate. I thought they'd put up more of a fight than they did. Was your Arminia Bielefeld bet over 90 mins or by any method? A tight win on pens for them last night. Have you bet on any matches tonight?

I was betting Bielefeld after 90 Minutes. So both bet´s lost. Today it´s difficult, i think here i will play only Live Bets. Dortmund Odds are too low, Berlin are not in the shape for me at the moment who i can say they will play whole game totally focused. Maybe they will, but i´m not sure. Lotte-1860 Munich Game will be difficult. New Snowfall in Lotte and the club published a statement, that all Fans can help to made the Stadium "Snow-Free". So i think it will be a difficult pitch today, so maybe Live here on 1860 Munich AHC0 and also i think if Schalke made a good Starting XI they can win at Sandhausen, because for Schalke this season is the easy way to come to Europe for Next Season. Playing difficult Season and Cup are the easy way. But i won´t touch Schalke at this price at the Moment. So for me no Pre Bet´s - if i must bet i would play today: Frankfurt AHC0, Berlin AHC+1.5, Schalke and 1860 Munich AHC0. If anyone want play.....