** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jan 27th - 29th

bundesligaratings.jpg.51c6d56edf2b72a46d

Undoubtedly, the big game of this weekend is RB Leipzig against Hoffenheim. A loss for either side could really damage their title hopes. However, a win will be a massive statement. Any of you brave enough to call it? I'm going for a score draw. Over 2.5 goals as well!

@bet man, you were right and the wolf did eat the hamburger with Hamburger winning 1-0 against Wolfsburg. What do you think this weekend?

@thornvineembers and @WinningAdvice, you two have had decent fortune in the Bundesliga betting recently. What are you looking to go for here?

@Neubs, you also expected the Wolfsburg win. Always keen to hear your thoughts on the Bundesliga games.

@louis12, great to see you involved last week in the pre-game tipping. Can you deliver us a tip or two this week? Done any more total goals scored research?

Also interest to hear what @sajtion, @discipline, @Simeon Borisof, @johnabpd, and @betcatalog will be backing this weekend?

Schalke 04 v Eintracht Frankfurt

Schalke 04: Bentaleb (16/4 m, top scorer), Caligiuri (0/0 m)(both doubtful), Baba (13/0 d), Coke (0/0 d), Uchida (0/0 d), Di Santo (6/0 f), Embolo (7/2 f), Huntelaar (7/1 f), Tekpetey (1/0 f, national selection)

Eintracht Frankfurt: Hradecky (17/0 first goalkeeper, suspended), Rebic (9/0 f, suspended), Anderson (0/0 d), Regäsel (0/0 d), Russ (0/0 d), Varela (2/0 d), Fabian (13/3 m, 2nd top scorer), Huszti (15/2 m), Medojevic (0/0 m), Stendera (0/0 m), Blum (4/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Werder Bremen whole league has 14 to 17 over 2,5 and 15 to 17 goals goals and home has 8 to 9 over 2,5 and 9 to 9 goals goals.
Bayern has by far the best attack with 40 goals and the best defense in the division with just ten goals in them. Total has 10 to 17 over 2,5 in league
WERDER BREMEN vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

On 24/01/2017, 14:44:05, sajtion said:

i am officially boycotting this league having seen mainz and monchengladbach fail to win last time and dortmund bayern concede again and too many matches being under.

Hahaha, I'm sorry to hear you have reached such a level. To be fair, I have reached that stage with Serie A. The results are always so predictable... until I bet on them!

Tomorrow I opt for Borussia. I see they are bookies' favourites. Are they right? Hm,  Borussia Dortmund won 2-1 at home to Mainz on the opening day of the 2016/2017 season. Dortmund have won all but one of the last 11 meetings against Mainz. They scored both but I guess Burussias has more chance. Will see if I am right or? :D

What about freiburg vs hertha, freiburg have won 62% of their matches at home and Hertha Berlin have drawn or lost in 77% of their away matches. Hertha Berlin have failed to score in three of their last five on the road. Freiburg have won 1-0 in three of their eight home matches.

Definitely, Freiburg to win!

9 hours ago, louis12 said:

What about freiburg vs hertha, freiburg have won 62% of their matches at home and Hertha Berlin have drawn or lost in 77% of their away matches. Hertha Berlin have failed to score in three of their last five on the road. Freiburg have won 1-0 in three of their eight home matches.

Definitely, Freiburg to win!

Im personally a bit wary of taking Freiburg outright as the do not score many goals and the match could quite easily end 0-0 or 1-0 to either team imo.

Im going to go for Goals: under 2.5 @1.65 Due to both teams being relatively low scorers (Hertha the 9th lowest in the league for goals scored on the road and struggling to find the net of a late. 

I don't trust Dortmund in this match as their opponent has some dangerous fire power that could quite easily swing the outcome. Too short odds for me.

Edited by Icongene