** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Postponed, New Date To Be Confirmed

just tell them about huge disappointment and suggest' date=' between the lines, raising the pot to 2k to make it up.[/quote'] :rollin lol - I think Paul's done a superb job getting us a $1000 freeroll - and I think that's extremely generous from Party Poker (Yes - $2000 would be more generous, but that doesn't stop $1000 being generous) From what's been said - this doesn't seem to be any backtracking from Party Poker - it sounds like it's just an admin mixup - yeah it's annoying if you've changed your plans for tonight, but it happens......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Postponed, New Date To Be Confirmed Disappointed but these things happen. Paul has done an excellent job in organising the freeroll. At least it is only postponed and not cancelled entirely. Keep us up to date Paul, and once again, thanks for all your efforts.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Postponed, New Date To Be Confirmed yeah, disappointed but cest la vie!!! There are a few freerolls anyway tonight and sure if we can organise a few tables at 365 or somewhere like that all the better!!! think the crash a couple of nights ago probably caught up with them in the end

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Postponed, New Date To Be Confirmed

yeah, disappointed but cest la vie!!! There are a few freerolls anyway tonight and sure if we can organise a few tables at 365 or somewhere like that all the better!!! think the crash a couple of nights ago probably caught up with them in the end
I`d be up for some of that frisky :ok About 9ish maybe ? anybody else up for it ?

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Postponed, New Date To Be Confirmed I might as well not be able to join this on saturday.. Going on holiday early sunday morning.. anyone else but me who think that paul knew that most of us couldnt make it next saturday, so he did this just to get him self some more money??? Or just a game, where he might have a small chance of winning.. :lol:lol