Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com I am just guessing but I would think it needs to be specifically a party poker account you have. For example betfair is on the crypto network, but to access yesterdays freeroll you needed to be coming in through betfair, not any of the other skins. Jez

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com Paul are you so scared of my poker skills that you always arrange the games when i am unavailable. Would you believe I am in Bournemouth again that weekend. It is my anniversary that weekend. Mrs staffy wants treating.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com There is a sign up code in this months inside edge mag for partypoker. "Sign up with this code for an exclusive bonus" EDGE No idea what it is, but thought it may be of use to anyone who has not yet signed up.:ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com

There is a sign up code in this months inside edge mag for partypoker. "Sign up with this code for an exclusive bonus" EDGE No idea what it is, but thought it may be of use to anyone who has not yet signed up.:ok
Better to sign up through the link above, then we have more chance of freerolls in the future. :ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com Paul - I downloaded the software last night, but did not have time to register, but I didn't use the link at the top of this thread - anyway of making the PL referral when I register?