Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com clear your internet cookies and history with IEs tools....internet options menu first 2damn....otherwise whatever referral code was on your other link will still be there regardless. Jez

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com lol - I'm sorry!! It was just such a classic.........I'm afraid it will be remembered for a long time (but not with any malicious intent)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com Still plenty of time. There's loads of lazy people here like me, I'm sure I'll leave it until the last minute like last time.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com Is there a closing date/time for entries? Not a member of partypoker - only pacific, but 23rd is my 30th Birthday and my folks arranged to go out that night :spank . If i can get rid of them quick enough i should be able to join in. Of course any presents you want to give me in the way of chips will be gratefully received :loon cheers George

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com I'm intruiged Paul - How does it work then?:( Do you give PP a list of usernames? I presume in that case it would be ultra important that there are no typos in the list (either from you or from us) - if that's the case will you post the list here for doublechecking before you send it in......(I imagine if there are problemns at the time of the tourney, it will be too late/impossible to sort out:cry :cry :cry )

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com

Do you give PP a list of usernames?
Yup, amazingly the biggest poker room in the world doesn't have password protected tables. :\ So, I have to send them a list of the ID's on the Friday morning, which they will insert. ;)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Sponsored by PartyPoker.com PM from PPcoolt2 today: ----------- thats two freerolls youve fobbed me off with...is everyone on this forum related or what? :@ ------------- Who is this joker? :lol We've only had 1 freeroll and he's only got 1 post, rest assured he won't be entering this freeroll or any other though. :lol