Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th :clap :clap :clap Great freeroll - Well played BH and thanks Paul for organizing it. Quite fun at my end 'cos had a pile of family visiting and they were all sitting behind me drinking,eating BBQ, playing nap and criticising my play. I was exceeding lucky to reach final table with all them distractions, would have never have heard the end of it if I hadn't got in the money :-). If its league game tonite then I hope to be there. Hopefuly they'll have all gone home and peace will reign again. Keep telling my brother John to sign up on here - its a great place.:drums

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th thanks paul - I did send you an email but maybe you didn't receive it(?) apologising for not being able to type any chat as it would not let me?! kept saying I hadn't opened a cash account or something like that?? look forward to the next one:)