** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th Ok, the table was called "Paul Ross Freeroll" :lol by the guy at PP, told him to change it to PuntersLounge Freeroll. ;) The table will show up tommorrow or Saturday morning, under Tournaments, then click "Special". :ok Only the people entered with correct ID's will be able to see the table. :ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th OK, the table is there on show now, so it's "Tournaments" , "Special" and then look for Punters Lounge Freeroll. If you can't see it, that means you didn't register or were one of the names in the other thread. Good luck tommorrow guys.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th No problem Doddsy, this one took more time than the others but it's worth it. Players who nearly missed out were: Norfolk Laidbackbloke GotaFancy Heniek But between me and the PP guy, we got you in with about an hour to spare. ;)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

No problem Doddsy, this one took more time than the others but it's worth it. Players who nearly missed out were: Norfolk Laidbackbloke GotaFancy Heniek But between me and the PP guy, we got you in with about an hour to spare. ;)
Very kind of you Paul;) ................I thought for a minute there that I had actually missed out, as the punterslounge freeroll didn't show up when i went on to the specials section :cry Then I realised that the "show registering" box was activated, so it was only showing tournaments that were open for registration.:o I switched it off and then the tournament showed up :clap ...........................Phew:lol

No problem Doddsy, this one took more time than the others but it's worth it. Players who nearly missed out were: Norfolk Laidbackbloke GotaFancy Heniek But between me and the PP guy, we got you in with about an hour to spare. ;)
Cheers Paul - :ok Just out of curiosity - how come? What did I do? I thought I was on top of this......

Probably the same problem i had, Try clicking on the "show registering" box so that you can see the tournaments that have closed registration as well as the tournaments that are open for registration :ok
Yep, that was it, cheers:clap
Looks like PartyPoker have added an extra $500 too. :loon
Very generous:clap :clap :clap :clap So I just have to be logged on to the lobby at the start time?:unsure (new to this poker stuff)

It was the screen name and user ID issue we chatted about. ;)
Ah....ok Just out of curisity (I'm still unsure) - which one was it they wanted? The second one (that I PM'd you)? lol - double checked - I can see the table:nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana EDIT - How could I have forgotten to say, BIG THANKYOU for getting me in, and organising the whole thing......