** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Monthly Nap Comp - Thursday Nov 10th

Ludlow 3.35 Coeur De Fou @ 11/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Coeur De Fou......from Tom George yard and its looks a family affair here as Tom also owns horse and Mr N George who I believe was on horse in PTP as N George so he's well use to riding horse , He has been a winner of a hurdle race, a chase and a point-to-point from 2m to 3m on good and heavy ground.

Although 11yo he ran here 22 days ago when Third of 11 runners behind She's Late beaten 3 lengths but She's Late was off 92 in that race and has to go off 100 which Coeur De Fou is still running off who runs with blinkers on for first time and Mr N George still getting the 7lb allowance, It also see him back over Hurdles which his last winning mark was 103 and was 2nd in his next hurdle race off 109 so for me he could well be in frame

7.25 Chelmsford

Another really competitive affair and thankfully selection for this one is drawn much kinder in stall 2 although to be honest 7f around here has some strange draw stats the wide draw often does well over 7f. Anastazia looked a real progressive and promising sort during the AW season in 2014 when winning 2 handicaps on the trot but that progression levelled out, slowly the handicapper relented and she managed a win at Yarmouth this year. 2lb higher for that win but 4lb below highest winning mark. Possibly didn’t get home last time out over a mile, respectable the time before at Wolves but eye catching run on last start here 3 runs back over CD when doing best of those held up by a long way in a strange race where most were struggling by halfway and nothing really got into with the front 3 pulling clear. Now 2lb lower from that run so could be dangerous to dismiss from  a decent draw in a competitive race.

0.5pt e/w Anastazia 12/1 bet365

1.45 Towc - Tora Glas - win at 11/10 bog wm hill

Novice chase (hcap) over 3 miles

My selection has won at the track over hurdles and has won over further at a less demanding track so hopefully this trip on what might be the most demanding track in the country won't be beyond him whereas some of the others might struggle up the hill

He also looks fairly handicapped on the same mark that he last won off over hurdles. By contrast his man market rival, Tanit River, is 11lbs higher than his last winning mark

He's had 3 runs over fences now and gradually got closer each time with a second place finish last time out at Chepstow. Might be better suited by returning to a RH track for the first time over fences as both his wins over the smaller obstacles were going this way round

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

1.45 Towc - Tora Glas - win at 11/10 bog wm hill

Novice chase (hcap) over 3 miles

My selection has won at the track over hurdles and has won over further at a less demanding track so hopefully this trip on what might be the most demanding track in the country won't be beyond him whereas some of the others might struggle up the hill

He also looks fairly handicapped on the same mark that he last won off over hurdles. By contrast his man market rival, Tanit River, is 11lbs higher than his last winning mark

He's had 3 runs over fences now and gradually got closer each time with a second place finish last time out at Chepstow. Might be better suited by returning to a RH track for the first time over fences as both his wins over the smaller obstacles were going this way round

Apparently my horse is Iora Glas not Tora Glas......just in case anyone is confused (like me !)