Premier League > Sep 30 - Oct 2

A few tricky matches this weekend. I would not be surprised to see at least 2-3 draws. I think a few teams that are struggling for results this season so far have a chance of getting a win. It will be interesting to see how Everton bounce back after their loss last weekend to Bournemouth. If Sunderland are going to win a game soon then West Brom at home could be that game.

The one extenuating factor that might impact on games this week could be the Telegraph allegations. The supposed "Premier League 8" have now been leaked and it will be intriguing to see how those managers are affected by that.

Also, anyone brave enough to back Middlesbrough to beat West Ham with under 2.5 goals scored?

Watford FC v Bournemouth

Watford FC: Miguel Angel Britos (5/0 d), Craig Cathcart (5/0 d)(both doubtful), Stefano Okaka (1/0 f), Jerome Sinclair (0/0 f), Daryl Janmaat (3/0 d)

Bournemouth: Marc Pugh (0/0 m)

West Ham v Middlesbrough

West Ham: Havard Nordtveit (4/0 m), Arthur Masuaku (5/0 d), Andre Ayew (1/0 f), Andy Carroll (1/0 f), Aaron Cresswell (0/0 d), Diafra Sakho (0/0 f)

Middlesbrough: Grant Leadbitter (0/0 m), James Husband (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

12 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

A few tricky matches this weekend. I would not be surprised to see at least 2-3 draws. I think a few teams that are struggling for results this season so far have a chance of getting a win. It will be interesting to see how Everton bounce back after their loss last weekend to Bournemouth. If Sunderland are going to win a game soon then West Brom at home could be that game.

The one extenuating factor that might impact on games this week could be the Telegraph allegations. The supposed "Premier League 8" have now been leaked and it will be intriguing to see how those managers are affected by that.

Also, anyone brave enough to back Middlesbrough to beat West Ham with under 2.5 goals scored?

Yes mate 2 or 3 more draws this week.

Bet of the week imo is Swansea to win or draw. 

Also Man City Spurs BTTS draw

On 29.09.2016, 20:23:01, Sotdoc said:

Hull last 31 at home in the Premier League when conceding the opening goal 

1-1-29  Hull lost 94%  <> lost last 22 ( 3-3 V West Ham and beat Stoke ) 

Chelsea last 31 away in the Premier League when conceding the opening goal 

9-3-19  Chelsea lost 61%

Hull at home in the Premier League when conceding the opening goal in the 0-20 minutes time band 

How you can use this information for live betting?  Can you show an example please?

1-4 2-3 0-1 0-1 2-4 0-2 0-2 1-4 0-1 0-2 1-2 3-3 1-5 1-2 1-4 0-3 0-5 2-1 1-1-16 ( draw was against West Ham and they beat Fulham ) 

In the table below I have added all the games since 2003-2004 where Chelsea conceded the opening goal away in the league in the 0-10 minutes time band and 68% ended over 2.5 goals 

Chelsea  won 27%, 23% ended a draw and they lost 50%

Both teams scored in 73%

http://www.sotdoc.co.uk/chelsea-conceding-the-opening-goal-away-in-the-league-in-the-0-10-minutes-time-band-since-2003-2004/

Hull at home in the Premier League when opening the scoring 0-10 minutes 

1-2 2-3 1-4  3-2 1-1

Chelsea last 35 away games in the Premier League when opening the scoring in the 0-20 minutes time band

26-2-7  Chelsea won 74% , BTTS YES 74%, 83% over 2.5 goals , 54% over 3.5 , 54% over 1.5 goals in the first half 

12 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

Yes mate 2 or 3 more draws this week.

Bet of the week imo is Swansea to win or draw. 

Also Man City Spurs BTTS draw

How come you think Swansea will avoid defeat? A lot of talk around this way that Guidolin will be gone if you lose? Surprisingly early to make such suggestions in my opinion but rumours hinting he's lost the dressing room.

I can't decide on the Manchester City versus Tottenham game. The Spurs defence is so famously impressive under Pochettino but City do have Aguero back and firing. My concern would be whether Spurs can score!

17 hours ago, Paul Ross said:

They're fully automated under "Football Ratings" on the menu above. :ok 

Hi to everyone.

Could someone be so kind and just in one sentence explain how to read ELO ratings and what does it mean when overall sum between two teams is in plus or in minus and what does value of number mean?

Thank you in advance. 

1 minute ago, veljo1 said:

Hi to everyone.

Could someone be so kind and just in one sentence explain how to read ELO ratings and what does it mean when overall sum between two teams is in plus or in minus and what does value of number mean?

Thank you in advance. 

The new design is going to be a lot more helpful with that! :ok 

For now the plus or minus number is simply the Last 4 home rating minus the last 4 away rating of each team.

21 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

How come you think Swansea will avoid defeat? A lot of talk around this way that Guidolin will be gone if you lose? Surprisingly early to make such suggestions in my opinion but rumours hinting he's lost the dressing room.

I can't decide on the Manchester City versus Tottenham game. The Spurs defence is so famously impressive under Pochettino but City do have Aguero back and firing. My concern would be whether Spurs can score!

I don't think City will win this game. Aguero is important but de Bryne is the oil in the engine. He gives them another way to move the ball from defense or midfield into attack. Silva is excellent at it, but the duel threat of de Bryne and Silva together, is far more than the sum of their parts. ie. together they produce 6 units of attacking power, but each individual, without the other is only 2 units. Far easier to defend against Silva by himself , than both of them rotating, moving and creating space for each other. Spurs to win it 2-1