** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Monthly Nap Competition - Sunday 4th Sep 2016

3.10 York

Danzeno 11/8 Betfair

With the rain falling in the north it could be the day to get on Danzeno now he has dropped in class too.

Last time out was no match for Meccas Angel but won't find anything remotely that quick here in opposition. Best runs have come with give in the ground and he's the top rated horse in the field.

York 2.40 Framley Garth @ 18/1 bet victor e/w Thanks

I would expect the rain has got right into the ground so I've looked for a horse that's won on soft and Framley Garth falls into that category , The 4yo is trained by Patrick Holmes for just over a year and half , was previously trained by David Elsworth, Overall he has won three times from 1m to 1m 2f on good to soft and soft ground and various place finishes, the win on soft going came at Haydock 1m 2.5f soft when he took command inside final furlong won by 1.75 lengths , he ran off 72 mark that day, Young jockey Paula Muir has been in saddle four times a 5th, 4th ,2nd and a win so the youngster knows her way to the winners enclosure and still gets a 7lb allowance which see him run off 69 mark

York 3.40 - Kodicat - ew at 16/1 bog bet365

2yo maiden

My horse ran OK on debut but then was well beaten last time at Haydock. However that turned out t be a good race with the first 3 all winning in group/listed company since.. My horse travelled well but appeared not to see out the race, as indeed she had on debut

Had 3 months off since then so I'm hoping she's strengthened up and is now ready to show her true colours

K Ryan often runs his better 2yos at York

2.40 - York - Intiwin - 20/1 - Ladbrookes - ew

El Beau looks to have a solid chance but I can't be putting up a favourite in a 19 runner race. Going to go for a bit of an outsider in Intiwin who has top claimer Adam McNamara up. This time last year Intiwin was running off a mark of 89 which is 12lbs more than what he goes off today. Has shown signs of a bit of a revival more recently with a good second over this trip at Pontefract 2 starts ago. There looks to be quite a bit of pace in the race and it could be set up for a closer of Intiwin's type. Seems pretty ground versatile having won on ground ranging from good to soft to good to firm.