** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2018 World Cup Qualification European Section

europeodds1.jpg

europeodds2.jpg

A lot to play for over the next round of fixtures over the coming days. What tips can you guys pick out from these? How is your home nation looking going into these games? Personally, I'm still buzzing over last night's 1-0 win. Austria didn't deserve to lose the game if we're being honest but it is what it is! The last time we played out in Moldova we lost 3-2... daunting!

Football Facts and Streaks regarding FIFA World Cup Qu.

Greece are undefeated in their last 10 games in FIFA World Cup.

Switzerland are undefeated in their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup.

Belgium are undefeated in their last 7 games in FIFA World Cup.

Gibraltar have failed to win their last 7 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 14 Football Betting Streaks for 03.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-09-2017

Poland v Kazakhstan

Poland: Maciej Sadlok (15/0 d), Grzegorz Krychowiak (45/2 m), Slawomir Peszko (43/2 m)

Kazakhstan: Bauyrzhan Islamkhan (28/2 m), Aleksandr Kislitsyn (25/0 d), Serhiy Malyi (22/0 d), Tanat Nusserbayev (28/3 f), Georgy Zhukov (5/0 m), Maksat Baizhanov (29/1 m, suspended)

Scotland v Malta

Scotland: Darren Fletcher (78/5 m), Steven Fletcher (30/9 f, top scorer), Tom Cairney (1/0 m), Barry Bannan (25/0 m)

Malta: Rowen Muscat (29/0 m), Ryan Camilleri (35/0 d), Joseph Zerafa (16/0 d, probably in)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

England has the quality to take advantage of the weaknesses of its opponents and with the help of its home to win, where the three points ensure qualification
ENGLAND vs SLOVAKIA @@ WIN ENGLAND, odds 1.40

Northern Ireland, along with Germany, has a better defensive performance in the qualifiers with two pass goals, so it has only no goal so far with seven out of seven. I expect a very closed game, where the two teams usually do, with a few phases ahead of the two hotspots
NORTHERN IRELAND vs CZECH REPUBLIC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Denmark was very good with Poland, burned for the points of victory, I will go with its necessity for points
ARMENIA vs DENMARK @@ WIN DENMARK, odds 1.44

Slovakia are undefeated in their last 5 games in FIFA World Cup.

N.Ireland have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games against Czech Republic in all competitions.

Czech Republic have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games against N.Ireland in all competitions.

England are undefeated in their last 5 games against Slovakia in all competitions.

You can find interesting 21 Football Betting Streaks for 04.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-09-2017

Anybody have thoughts on Ireland v Serbia. I cannot see the republic playing as poorly in this game. Georgia away was the worst iv ever seen Ireland  play in my lifetime , the public and media have roasted the team the last couple of day's , I expect them to be fired up at home they should go for the win to topple Serbia off top spot and get away from Wales   ,Serbia in the home leg were very poor from set pieces , I'm hoping a Walters/ Murphy partnership with Lomg introduced as a substitute around the hour . My pick would be both to score and more thank likely draw, which would suit Serbia . Ireland find it difficult to score from open play against strong opposition and rely heavily on goals from set pieces 

Edited by liamcorrigan86

Major games of high importance, I expect a very closed game with feasibility, because no team wants to lose so they will be very cautious, I will go with the few goals
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND vs SERBIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Any team losing today will have a problem with qualifying, so I expect them to rely primarily on their defensive function to ensure zero defense, I'm expecting a closed match with few goals
ICELAND vs UKRAINE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

I expect it to be a closed game with a few goals, with no particular phases ahead of the two hocks, but Croatia is the best team doing only a small scoring
TURKEY vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Spain have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 games against Liechtenstein in all competitions.

Georgia have failed to win their last 14 games in FIFA World Cup.

Serbia are undefeated in their last 10 games in FIFA World Cup.

Wales are undefeated in their last 9 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 16 Football Betting Streaks for 05.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-05-09-2017

19 hours ago, betcatalog said:

Major games of high importance, I expect a very closed game with feasibility, because no team wants to lose so they will be very cautious, I will go with the few goals
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND vs SERBIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Any team losing today will have a problem with qualifying, so I expect them to rely primarily on their defensive function to ensure zero defense, I'm expecting a closed match with few goals
ICELAND vs UKRAINE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

I expect it to be a closed game with a few goals, with no particular phases ahead of the two hocks, but Croatia is the best team doing only a small scoring
TURKEY vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Nice tips, friend. Good to see you back for another year of beating the bookies! :ok

On 02/09/2017 at 3:06 AM, betcatalog said:

Confrontation is the most important and interesting in these qualifiers, whichever team is defeated will be forced to give way to the world cup, I expect an open match where both teams can score
SPAIN vs ITALY @@ Both team to score, odds 2.35

I am waiting for the two current opponents to play freely, without any special purpose and to see a beautiful game with many goals
ISRAEL vs MACEDONIA @@ +2.25 Over, Odds 1.85

Iceland is quite up and running lately, and it is no coincidence that it is claiming a seat in the World Cup of Russia, today it can take advantage of Finland's weaknesses and even difficult to get the three points of victory
FINLAND vs ICELAND @@ WIN ICELAND, odds 2.00

Great selections on this round, thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

europewc.jpg

It is the penultimate round of qualifiers in the European section. A lot to play for. Incredible to think that with just two games left Belgium are the only European side to have confirmed their spot at the 2018 World Cup in Russia alongside the host nation. It is expected that Germany and Spain will join them after this next round of games.

A number of teams have confirmed at least a top two finish in their group including Switzerland, Portugal, Northern Ireland, and Serbia. However, only Switzerland or Portugal will be guaranteed a play-off spot. Northern Ireland and Serbia could still end up as the worst ranked second placed side.

Lots of teams in addition to those already mentioned are still in the hunt for automatic qualification such as France, Sweden, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Wales, Republic of Ireland, Poland, Montenegro, Denmark, England, Slovakia, Slovenia, Scotland, Italy, Croatia, Iceland, Turkey, and Ukraine.

There are also the likes of Austria, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece, and Cyprus that have hopes of qualifying but only via the play-offs.

Amazing to think so many nations are still in with a chance of reaching the World Cup with just 180 minutes of football left to play.

Who are you backing? Is your nation still in the running to qualify? What are your thoughts on these games?

Yeah great quali and the fact many big countries still have to secure their sport to the WC makes it more predictable.

Backing Wins for France, Sweden, Netherlands, England, Italy, and Croatia.

Is your nation still in the running to qualify?
The Netherlands and we're still struggling ;(

On 25/03/2017 at 4:47 PM, NoFear said:

who is the left back of bulgaria?  Cant find any bookie offering a card bet on manolev

It's Petar Zanev. :ok

Bale ruled out for Wales. Massive blow and just typical of our fortunes in World Cup qualifications. If it's not Joe Jordan cheating us out of qualification or Paul Bodin smashing a cross bar from the penalty spot then it's Bale getting injured.

Still, Welsh fans are all in agreement that Bale has been off-form all qualification campaign. We would be more concerned if one of Williams, Davies, Ramsey, or Allen were ruled out. They are the players that really keep our flow going as we saw out in Serbia. I am still hopeful we can get the win out in Georgia. The Republic of Ireland game now becomes a lot more interesting. We are definitely up against it though. I think if we win in Georgia then we have momentum and the home crowd will more than compensate for Bale's absence. I'd back under 2.5 goals in both of those matches though.

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

It's Petar Zanev. :ok

Bale ruled out for Wales. Massive blow and just typical of our fortunes in World Cup qualifications. If it's not Joe Jordan cheating us out of qualification or Paul Bodin smashing a cross bar from the penalty spot then it's Bale getting injured.

Still, Welsh fans are all in agreement that Bale has been off-form all qualification campaign. We would be more concerned if one of Williams, Davies, Ramsey, or Allen were ruled out. They are the players that really keep our flow going as we saw out in Serbia. I am still hopeful we can get the win out in Georgia. The Republic of Ireland game now becomes a lot more interesting. We are definitely up against it though. I think if we win in Georgia then we have momentum and the home crowd will more than compensate for Bale's absence. I'd back under 2.5 goals in both of those matches though.

That fxuking sucks.

He was just hitting a vein of form again.

Still, we are more than one man and this is a chance to show our quality.

Okay I am betting on Wales to win both their remaining games. The odds are spot on when you consider that this is the same team that got to the Semi-finals of the Euros only last year and then drew their first five matches through a sheer hangover and nothing else. 

They are still a formidable team and the odds show the respect for that.

And they now know they have to go for it. Which is what got them to the semis of the Euros.

I expect to be a tough duel, no team will want to be defeated, because they will stay behind, so I expect them to be quite cautious and to give weight to their defensive function, the few goals have a lot of luck
SCOTLAND vs SLOVAKIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

Football Facts and Streaks regarding World Cup qualifiers

Romania have been drawing at the break in 63% of their last 8 games.

Kazakhstan have lost 85% of their 20 away World Cup qualifiers.

Denmark have managed 13% clean sheets in their last 16 away games.

Montenegro have only failed to score in 9% of their last 11 home World Cup qualifiers.

You can find interesting 12 Football Betting Streaks for 05.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-05-10-2017

The one thing I like about international week is that there are a load of mismatches. Obviously I'd be disappointed not to get all 11 right but would expect to see 9 definitely win. Hopefully will give me a good run for my money.

2pts with Ladbrokes @ 8.56 boosted

Armenia v Poland
England v Slovenia
Northern Ireland v
Germany
San Marino v
Norway (HT/FT)
Kosovo v
Ukraine
Liechtenstein v
Israel
Rep Ireland v Moldova
Spain (HT/FT) v Albania
Gibraltar v
Estonia
Sweden v Luxembourg
Andorra v Portugal (HT/FT)

There will be a tough fight, no team today will want to lose, maybe one point is enough, so I expect a very closed game with a few goals and a few phases, since the teams will be very cautious
TURKEY vs ICELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.71

I think Croatia will get the valuable win, it has the quality and the help of the headquarters to do it, Finland will not be able to resist, the victory will come with a few goals
CROATIA vs FINLAND @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.57

Wales is forced to win, to some extent secure second place, Georgia defies, is indifferent and I expect Wales to leave with the three points of victory
GEORGIA vs WALES @@ WALES, odds 2.00

Austria v Serbia

Austria: Sebastian Prödl (64/4 d), Marcel Sabitzer (28/4 f), Zlatko Junuzovic (55/7 m), Alessandro Schöpf (12/2 m), Florian Klein (45/0 d), Martin Harnik (68/15 m, 2nd top scorer), David Alaba (59/11 m), Martin Hinteregger (27/2 d), Andreas Lukse (1/0 g)

Serbia: Nikola Maksimović (18/0 d, suspended), Jagoš Vuković (7/0 d), Uroš Spajić (5/0 d), Zoran Tošić (76/11 m, 2nd top scorer), Ljubomir Fejsa (23/0 m)

Croatia v Finland

Croatia: Milan Badelj (34/1 m, suspended), Tin Jedvaj (9/0 d), Vedran Ćorluka (95/4 d), Marko Pjaca (13/1 f), Dejan Lovren (34/2 d), Borna Barišić (3/0 d), Mateo Kovačić (37/1 m), Nikola Kalinić (38/14 f)

Finland: Robin Lod (16/1 m, suspended), Jukka Raitala (39/0 d), Riku Riski (27/4 m), Sakari Mattila (13/0 m), Kari Arkivuo (55/1 d), Markus Halsti (33/0 d), Jere Uronen (25/0 d), Alexander Ring (43/2 m)

Turkey v Iceland

Turkey: Hakan Çalhanoğlu (28/8 m, suspended), Onur Kıvrak (13/0 g), Hasan Ali Kaldırım (20/0 d), Şener Özbayraklı (14/0 d), Tolga Ciğerci (3/0 m)

Iceland: Emil Hallfreðsson (60/1 m, suspended), Aron Gunnarsson (73/2 m, captain), Hannes Halldórsson (46/0 first goalkeeper) (both probably in), Hallgrímur Jónasson (16/3 d), Björn Sigurðarson (9/1 f, probably out)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Ireland have scored 66% of their goals in the first and final 15 minutes of each game.
Liechtenstein have lost 7 straight home matches.
Croatia have scored at least 1 goal in all of their home matches in World Cup Qualifying so far.

Ukraine have conceded in all of their away matches in World Cup Qualifying so far.

You can find interesting 13 Football Betting Streaks for 06.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-06-10-2017

europeodds.jpg

The odds for Sunday's games are now available. I will get Monday and Tuesday's games up when they are posted over the next day or so. A lot to be decided here. Will Poland or Denmark qualify automatically from Group E? Can Montenegro pip Denmark to the play-off spot in that group? Who will reach the play-offs in Group F? Scotland, Slovakia, and Slovenia are all in contention. Finally, will Northern Ireland get the point they need to confirm their place in the play-offs away to Norway?

The environment for Greece will not be hostile, so I expect today, even hard to get the win, in the effort it makes for the second place
CYPRUS vs GREECE @@ GREECE, odds 1.61

I expect France to give it all for the win, has the quality to impose on its opponent, can the match have many goals
BULGARIA vs FRANCE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.73

I think the Netherlands is a better and better team, is burning for the victory and can take advantage of any looseness of the home team, can the match have many goals
BELARUS vs NETHERLANDS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

19 minutes ago, vasilli07 said:

Why is Slovenia an underdog against Scotland? Hmm...

I think if they held on for the draw against England the odds would be very different but conceding the late goal and Scotland winning it means Slovenia have nothing to play for really and Scotland have a chance of the playoff spot , Slovenia haven't lost or conceded at home in a while so it will still be tough for Scotland.

Strachan for me cant start 2 defensive midfielders again and must go for a more attacking line up to have a chance of winning here.

I am going to plump for Slovenia 0 Scotland 1

Switzerland have won their last 8 games in FIFA World Cup.

Gibraltar have lost their last 8 games in FIFA World Cup.

Latvia have lost their last 7 games in FIFA World Cup.

Portugal have won their last 7 games in FIFA World Cup.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Streaks for 07.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-07-10-2017