** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Competition, Saturday 26th March 2016

Haydock 3.45 Jonny Delta @ 12/1 betvictor e/w thanks

Jonny Delta......from Jim Goldie yard they send two horse down from Scotland or this race the other horse is Silver Duke,

Jonny Delta is usually sent over the border for turf flat races but Jim has gave the 9yo ten hurdle races with the yard sending him out 4 times since his last turf race in September last year with all four races at Musselburgh ,

His first two race at Musselburgh was over 2m 4f where he preformed poorly but last two runs have saw two 2nd place finishes over todays distance, Henry Brooke was riding him 37 days ago in last race but comes off him today and goes on other horse with Diarmuid O'Regan claiming 5lbs take over on Jonny Delta,

He been successful in a hurdle race and a NH flat race at 2m on soft and heavy ground but has also won 3 times on turf on good going which he'll get today

2.25 Cork - Creggs Pipes e/w @ 16/1 Bet365

Creggs Pipes runs here off his last winning mark which was on just his penultimate start. He subsequently went off 12/1 in one of the Premier Handicaps on Irish Champions Weekend and was travelling really well before he was basically stopped in his tracks by a horse in front. Based on that evidence and given that he is still lightly raced he looks nicely treated off 77 with the promise of more improvement and looks to have been very leniently treated by the handicapper after being dropped 5lbs for that run at the Curragh where he was hampered.

Kemp 1.10 - Boater - win at 11/8 bog bet365

2yo maiden

No form to go on which makes this an interesting puzzle

The Johnston horse will go off a short price favourite and will probably win. He won the first 3 races for 2yo last season and has already won the first one this season by a massive margin

Today's runner is an early foal owned by 'the other' Sheik Hamdan and is closely related to Listed and G3 winners

David Evans saddles 5 of the 10 runners and he seems to have gone off the boil as an early season 2yo debut win trainer, as has Bill Turner who has a runner. JS Moore rarely has first time out winners (but is a good source of big priced EW shots second time out!)

That only leaves 2 to worry about, the Burke and Dascombe horses and both are drawn wide

Haydock 3.45 - Thunder Sheik 20/1 Paddy Power EW

My brain is telling me that I am being a bit of a mug for putting this one up as on the face of it, this horse has plenty enough to prove having been beaten 18 lengths and 34 lengths of his last two of three starts back from a break but all of this horses best form comes on good ground at 16f which is exactly what he gets tomorrow (assuming the rain stays away for long enough). He is up in class against a big field but my instinct is telling me that he is still well handicapped under these conditions and can go close for a stable that are doing well at the present time.

K3.25 Invincible Diamond e/w 16/1 Bet365

The hot favourite has been beaten here in a 5 runner race ofver c&d off a 13lb lower mark so is opposable and Invincible Diamond looks a good alternative off bottom weight. Ran a cracker in its first race in nearly a year last time out on only its 2nd run for the stable and will strip fitter here today.

2:10 Meydan 

A really hot hot race this Al Quoz Sprint and I wouldnt begrudge the old boy Sole Power winning but he's a hard horse to get right. Peniaphobia ran well here last year but found Sole Power too good. Ertijaal has been winning impressively over course and distance but he's up in class and short enough priced favourite. The one that makes a lot of appeal to me is Notlistenintome from Hong Kong. He was beaten in third behind Peniaphobia in the HK Sprint but that was over 6f with a bend and he's a speedball and loves a straight 5f. His form over a straight 5f reads 3111 and with Ryan Moore in the saddle I think this will take the world of beating

NotListinintome 6/1 Boylesports