** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Monthly Naps Comp, Wednesday 23rd March 2016

3.30 Haydock - Some Buckle @ 11/4 Ladbrokes

Deadly Sting and Daveron come here off the back of wins and can possibly improve further but the form of those races hasn't worked out so you have to question whether they're on good marks. The horse I like is Paul Nicholls' Some Buckle. This Brookhouse pointer has always been a chaser in the making and has been waiting for this ground all season. He disappointed last time on his debut over fences but that was heavy ground and he has been dropped 2lbs for that. I'm sure he's better than 133 and I would be surprised if he doesn't improve significantly on his first run on spring ground for the yard.

240 Warwick: Drumlee Sunset 4/5 PP/WH

Not much in the way of value flying around today but i did think this one would be a bit shorter than this to be honest. Some have pointed out that Hobbs is struggling for winners lately so may be the bookies want to take him on. True he has only had one winner since before the Festival but had some near misses like If In Doubt. The other thing is that by some quirk Richard Johnson hasn't been riding many of the yards horses this last few days and the ones he's been on have ran well like the winner yesterday.

Anyway this horse has some solid form in novice hurdles and should win now on better ground. Nicholls and Skelton have runners but they would have to improve a lot to beat the selection.

2.10 Warw - Derksen - EW at 25/1 bog wm hill

maiden hurdles

Looking at the ones at EW prices and see Nicky Henderson has a couple in here. They ran against each other last time and my selection finished one place in front of the other but is at bigger odds today. The other one was finishing fast whereas mine has travelled well and faded, so probably not much between them

The odds on Fav looks OK but has been beaten favourite all 3 times over hurdles which suggests that he might not be as good as people think, although he could still be good enough to take this. Take him out and there's not much depth here so I'm happy t go with a potential improver from a big yard

3 winners

Xtc 7/2, Arsenal 11/4 & BH 4/5

:clap

Others;

13 hours ago, Striker said:

7.45 Kempton-Tidal Way @ 9-2 [William Hill] BOG

7 hours ago, Rainbow said:

8.15 Kempton  QUINTUS CERIALIS

1pt win 6/1 Bet365 BOG

5 hours ago, Jediknight said:

Kempton 8.15 Varsovian (11/2 bet365)

10 minutes ago, bluemal said: