** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Competition, Monday 14th March 2016

355 Taunton: Masters Hill 5/2 BetVic/Hills

Been watching this horse this season and been a bit disappointed with him. Finally last time out he started to show a bit of what i thought he was capable of and has now found a decent opportunity to get his head back in front.

3m4f on soft ground is ideal and has dropped 6lb since the start of the season. Jockey takes another 7lbs off so has to been with very chance here.

3.35 Cork - Gran Cavallo @ 4/1 William Hill

The odds on favourite is ripe to be taken on here. Hanlon has a measly 4% strike rate in maiden hurdles and this one is a chaser down the line so looks vulnerable at a very short price. Gran Cavallo was a highly rated pointer and made a very promising start under rules. A poor run last time has to be forgiven but at the prices I'm inclined to give him a chance as a return to the form of his first start over hurdles would put him right up with the favourite on form.

Plump 4.45 - Head Spin - win at 7/2 bog wm hill

Low grade handicap chase over around 26F

All these come with risks as you'd expect with low grade chasers

My horse is on his last winning mark and has won at the track. Pulled Up last time after never travelling but has had a couple of months off since then

This shouldn't take much winning !

6 hours ago, BillyHills said:

355 Taunton: Masters Hill 5/2 BetVic/Hills

Been watching this horse this season and been a bit disappointed with him. Finally last time out he started to show a bit of what i thought he was capable of and has now found a decent opportunity to get his head back in front.

3m4f on soft ground is ideal and has dropped 6lb since the start of the season. Jockey takes another 7lbs off so has to been with very chance here.

Unlucky BH ,

Think he'll need to find a left handed track that jumping to the left in last 3 fences when putting pressure on cost him the race I fancied him as well