** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

February 1 - February 7

5pts Troicki to beat Kohlschreiber 11/10 Skybet
Troicki in the best form of his career really at the moment coming off of the win at Sydney. You can forgive him to losing against Raonic and then he has come here and beat Brands. In the last 5 tournaments he has only lost to 3 players. Raonic, Wawrinka and Dimitrov (who he beat the next tournament final) so yeah, Troicki all day long 

4pts R.Gasquet to beat M.Baghdatis 2-0 11/10 Skybet
Head to heads mean nothing when they are 3 years ago really. Gasquet is now a top 10 player and he wasn't back then. I fancy him to win this in straight sets. Just enough value for me to bet on it. Gasquet looks good since his break and he beat Gulbis pretty easily who on his day can cause problems. He has beaten the likes of Nishikori, Karlovic and Berdych on the hard last year and I think he is a better level to Bagdatis

Back Victor Estrella Burgos (-1.5 sets) to beat Renzo Olivo for a 8/10 stake at 2.79 with Pinnaclesports

A bit of a no brainer for me actually since Olivo is still a quite inexperienced player and VEB is having a good time again in Quito. He's come well prepared for his favourite tournament. Took out qualifier Martin without mutch of a tussle and should do the same to Olivo. He played very good against Martin, his serve was working great and also his baseline game. He's on top of his game since that's what it looked like in his last match. VEB also beat Olivo last season in Quito by 7-6 6-4.

Back Paul-Henri Mathieu to beat Alexander Zverev for a 7/10 stake at 2.33 with Unibet

Back Dustin Brown to beat Richard Gasquet for a 7/10 stake at 3.20 with Paddy Power

Going with both of the underdogs tomorrow. Mathieu is playing superb tennis in Montpellier and he's going to play his heart out against Zverev, so that match essential looks like a coin-flip to me. Brown is also playing his best tennis this week, while Gasquet was starting to feel his back again against Baghdatis - the painkillers worked against the Cypriot, as he only needed them for a couple of games, but the task will be much tougher tomorrow in my opinion.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-montpellier-day-six-2016020505

Muller - Agut 2.75 Betvictor

Muller is showing very good tennis against decent opponents in Sofia. Now he will meet the tournament favorite, but will have the advantage of beating him twice on faster courts. Agut played only one match in Sofia. This could be a problem for him, because he is now meeting his first serious opponent. I wasn't impressed by today's performance of Agut.

17 hours ago, ogii55 said:

Muller - Agut 2.75 Betvictor

Muller is showing very good tennis against decent opponents in Sofia. Now he will meet the tournament favorite, but will have the advantage of beating him twice on faster courts. Agut played only one match in Sofia. This could be a problem for him, because he is now meeting his first serious opponent. I wasn't impressed by today's performance of Agut.

I think you are heavily overrating Muller.I mean the guy shouldn't even be here.Yesterday GGL was leading 5;2 and was having a service game to finish him off but failed at 2 occasions to do that+ he had somewhere around 30 % 1st serve in and yet stayed competetive for the whole game.That was due to the fact that Muller was making BUNCH of unforced errors which were keeping his opponent alive.I think that Agut won't have any difficulties today and will cover the -2.5 handicap with ease in 2 sets.Muller showed a fighting spirit,we should give him the credit for that,but with so many unforced errors he stays no chance today.GG was the better player of the 2 yesterday but being 5:2 he just thought it's going to be a walk in the park for him which didn't happen and he couldn't get back on track.Seriously,Agut will win IMO,especially since he has played just 1 game here so tiredness shouldn't be an issue for him.As i see it it is a 9\10 if not 10\10 bet to me.Practically,Agut needs just 1 break and the bet wins.-2.5 games @ 1.80 with bet365

Edited by Simeon Borisof

Lorenzi - Belluci 2.2 Sportingbet

Lorenzi played very strongly yesterday against Tomic, who at the end was ready to go to hospital. It seems that last week challenger was a very good training for the Italian veteran. He is very solid in his serve games and didn't make a lot of UE. H2H is 2:1 for Lorenzi, with all matches have been on clay. The only loss for the Italian was with 3rd set tiebreack.

In the last two days Belluci played two matches each day and is still in contention for doubles title.

4 minutes ago, ogii55 said:

Lorenzi - Belluci 2.2 Sportingbet

Lorenzi played very strongly yesterday against Tomic, who at the end was ready to go to hospital. It seems that last week challenger was a very good training for the Italian veteran. He is very solid in his serve games and didn't make a lot of UE. H2H is 2:1 for Lorenzi, with all matches have been on clay. The only loss for the Italian was with 3rd set tiebreack.

In the last two days Belluci played two matches each day and is still in contention for doubles title.

The odds are 2.38 with 2.48 at Matchbook. I was just looking the other semifinal

Estrella Burgos - Ramos 2.2 Sportingbet

Burgos continues with his solid game and won third match in a row. Now it was pretty close against in form Olivo. Ramos used Lopez's injury to continue. The Spanish player was in hospital on Wednesday. I am not sure if he will be ready on 100% against the champ.

Zverev is terrible these days. Some people claims that this guy is future number 1. I tend to agree not because i fancy him, is rather because i do not see new faces coming up. I think we gonna never see again players like Federer Nadal Djokovic. The new generation are mugs with tennis skills. None of them is a mental giant. Personally i am not willing to continue to watch tennis after the departure of the current mentioned giants. Zverev was arguing like a kid in every single point yesterday. His game is simply awful in my eyes. Berrer totally outplayed him for long periods, and the lines men did some crucial mistakes against Berrer

I dont give a penny for ZVEREV, and i wish to see him out today, however, i dont fancy Mathieu neither. His game is weak and predictable. NO BET

For me is Bautista Agut to beat Muller, @1.50 offered by bet365

ciao members!

11 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

I think you are heavily overrating Muller.I mean the guy shouldn't even be here.Yesterday GGL was leading 5;2 and was having a service game to finish him off but failed at 2 occasions to do that+ he had somewhere around 30 % 1st serve in and yet stayed competetive for the whole game.That was due to the fact that Muller was making BUNCH of unforced errors which were keeping his opponent alive.I think that Agut won't have any difficulties today and will cover the -2.5 handicap with ease in 2 sets.Muller showed a fighting spirit,we should give him the credit for that,but with so many unforced errors he stays no chance today.GG was the better player of the 2 yesterday but being 5:2 he just thought it's going to be a walk in the park for him which didn't happen and he couldn't get back on track.Seriously,Agut will win IMO,especially since he has played just 1 game here so tiredness shouldn't be an issue for him.As i see it it is a 9\10 if not 10\10 bet to me.Practically,Agut needs just 1 break and the bet wins.-2.5 games @ 1.80 with bet365

:hope

Back Paul-Henri Mathieu to beat Richard Gasquet for a 5/10 stake at 3.80 with BetVictor

Too big a price, simple as that, so I'll take Mathieu at smaller stakes. He's been playing excellent tennis all week long and this might even be his very last chance to win an ATP title on home ground, so I'm sure that he's going to play his heart out. Anything above 3.25 is value here in my opinion.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-montpellier-day-seven-2016020603

Burgos  - Belluci 2.70 Matchbook

Burgos beat Belluci in the last year final after being once again the outsider. Now the champ is doing very good tournament. He is serving solidly and will be fresher than Belluci. who played second third setter in a row on singles and for a third consecutive day had two matches for 24 hours. The Brazilian is playing attacking tennis that may have some problems by Burgos's spin and slice tennis.

Troicki - Agut 2.75 Matchbook

Agut was very strong against Muller, but Gilles made a lot of UE and his serve wasn't so constant. Troicki had tough match against Klizan, this was his worst presentation in Sofia, but I am positive that he may improve, specially on his serving game. The Serbian is defensive type of player, who is solid from the baseline. I expect long match here with very close chances. In my opinion Agut is slight favorite, but 2.75 for Troicki is a value. Once again there will be many Serbians who will be for Troicki.

I wish good luck to Paul-Henry Mathieu against Gasquet. He is one of my favorite players to watch and to cheer. I hope that he will win against Gasquet.

Lykina - Panova 5,17 Pinnacle

Panova is favorite because f her ranks, but in fact she is very vulnerable to lost from outsiders. This is not her favorite surface and she is not impressive so far this season. Lykina already stunned one favorite in St. Petersburg. She is very fresh, because this is her first tournament for the season and she didn't travel to Australia like Panova did.

On 1. 2. 2016, Fader said:

I'm taking a couple in ATP Montpellier :

4pts R.Gasquet to win ATP Montpellier 11/2 Skybet
1pt B.Coric to win ATP Montpellier 28/1 Sportingbet

Just the freshness Gasguet will have over the over players. He is at home and only really Cilic would put me off going higher stakes. He won this last year albeit winning the final because of retirement of other player. 11/2 seems a decent price as he should atleast make the semi-final here.

:ok