Nap of the day 2nd March 2015

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 2.40 Wolverhampton (10 runners) Hard to see past Gabriel's Wawa here. In great form. 2nd LTO, the form of which has been franked by the the horse in front and behind. Jockey is 62112 on him and won a maiden round here (albeit on non-tapeta). Gabrial's Wawa 1pt Win @ 5/2 (PP BOG)

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 4.10 Wolverhampton - Dialogue win @ 3/1 PaddyPower Dialogue ran a good second last time out over course and distance, just losing out by 1/2 a length. He is down into a claimer now and looks to be the best off of these at the weights. He has to improve on his last run against Monsieur Chevalier where he was 10 lengths behind but that was over a slightly longer trip. Back down to this trip and at Wolverhampton he has form of 115112 so should run a bit better, especially with Luke Morris on top.

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 All 3yr olds and looks wide open that any of them could win, the selection was 5th when she was last seen at Kempton back on the 4th Feb, that was only her third attempt on the race track so she is given another chance and the prediction is she could have improved, is so she is worth a wee punt at her showing odds. Its trainer J. Tuite's sole runner of the day and what with G.Lee getting the leg up for the first time any market support could be a clue in itself, tough looking tricky race but our lass should not be far away. 4:40 Wolverhampton - Belle Dormant. 0.5 E/w Bet @ 10/1 Bet365 & BetVic ''BOG''

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 2.40 Wolverhampton - Foie Gras @10 BetVictor Gabrial's Wawa is the favourite but the horse hasn't got any form on the new Tapeta surface. I am happy to go against the favourite with Foie Gras who drawn in stall 2 and was LTO C&D winner so I hope it can get early good position to track the pacesetters which might possibly be Point North or Bogsnog to finishing stronger, at the price of 9/1 it has to be an E/W bet for me with real money. Hidden dangers could be Sewn Up and Secret Millionaire.

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 Wolverhampton 5:10 - Bron Fair WIN @ 12/1 Paddy Power Was back in 8th here at Wolverhampton over 7 furlongs last time out, but was gaining ground when he was blocked off and hampered, and he looks a possible big improver to me off a mark of 57 stepping up in trip with a good claimer on his back.

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 230 Fak: Needless Shouting 9/4 bet365 Was running a very promising debut over hurdles at Doncaster before coming down at the 5th, this looks a lot easier so has to hold the favorites chance. McCoy has been booked for a Gollings debutant which always has to be respected but the selection receives the age allowance here so is well treated and should oblige.

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 16:40 Wolverhampton: WINTER QUEEN @ 15/2 BetVictor WINTER QUEEN (7) may be the second string for Godolphin's trainer Charlie Appleby on jockey booking as well on jockey's cap colour, but the 3lb claimer Cameron Hardie gets on well with this filly by Welsh Pageant and although a beaten favourite on a couple of occasions since landing a double last year, she is worth supporting at a seductive price. The selection won over track-and-trip last November and that form has franked particularly well, so it would be no surprise to see her returning to winnings way.

Re: Nap of the day 2nd March 2015 2.50 Southwell - 1pt win Dixie Bull @ 5/1 (Hills) This is a weak race and probably worse than what my selection has been running in lately. Is holding his form pretty well under these sort of conditions and should go well again. Slightly fortuitous winner back in January, he was hammered into third by a runaway winner last time. That horse was rated 6lbs higher than anything in this field today and I doubt my selection will get as far back as he did that day, before staying on, given today's opposition.