Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 3.00 Lingfield Big field with several in poor form that said several of these are very well handicapped on their best however most have shown very little recently. Apache Glory has a reasonable strike rate for a class 6 animal however has just been running to a mediocre level at present and needs to step on last couple of runs. She is now 3lb below her last winning mark. Day Of The Eagle was not beaten far in a much better race last time out at Newcastle at beginning of October. Runs off the same mark today making AW debut and also stepping up dramatically in trip. Not tried this trip since he was a 3yr old and that has to be a worry despite being on a very lenient mark. Santadelacruze suddenly bounced back to form at 50/1 last time out when getting caught close home over CD, that form has taken a nice little boost with the 9th and 10th since running well. Up 1lb for that effort and should remain competitive although only placed off similar marks. Matraash was 4th behind Santadelacruze last time out but he really caught the eye travelling very strongly throughout but had a nightmare of a run through and in the end when the gaps appears was just pushed gently. If the gaps appears and he travels aswell as he did last time out he could prove hard to beat, he is clearly well handicapped on that evidence and is down to his last handicap winning mark. 1pt win Matraash 9/2 pp

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 4.10 Kempton Jaganory win 14/1 bet365 Best runs at this course recently when 3rd on penultimate run , 5L behind four seasons who was rated 96 nto when winning a conditions race , 2nd not so good nto but selection did have two horses rated 89 in behind so doesn't look bad form in comparison to some and is 3lbs lower today , especially when I see China clubs form who is the favourite. Egan rides and has a good s/r for Evans

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 6.20 KEMPTON REBELLIOUS GUEST @ 10/1 Betvictor BOG Trainer was talking about the winter Derby for this horse last year and has contested some of the top handicaps in the summer. Ran well after 4 months off over an inadequate mile but returns to the trip that saw him placed off a mark of 100. Has won at the track off only 3lb lower and I fancy this to go close at a double figure price.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 Leic 3.10 - Theregoesthetruth (1pts win, 2/1 BetVictor) A 9 length winner here lto and over this trip warrants plenty of respect in this race I feel. Was only beaten 2 lengths before that run at Chepstow so in good nick and is turned out again quickly after that win last Thursday. Soft ground is n o worry and if in the same vein of form will be very hard to beat.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 Kempton 4:40 - Qatar Rock WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 Kevin Ryan had a newcomer win at Southwell in impressive fashion yesterday so I will take a chance here on Qatar Rock who has the brilliant apprentice Kevin Stott booked to ride. The pedigree of the horse makes plenty of appeal, related to many nice winners and cost a nice chunk at the sales. Can go well.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 1.30 ling high office @ 33/1 bet 365 debut on the all weather after a string of disappointing efforts of late. Down to its lowest ever handicap Mark and I'm going to take a punt that he takes to it and Hayley boots him home.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 12.40 Leicester: Kilgeel Hill Evens SJ This looks cracking opportunity for the Oliver Sherwood youngster to open his account over hurdles. A good second to a decent sort last time and faces Neville here who looks a short runner at whichever trip he runs at. He doesnt find anything off the bridle and the selection should have too much for him on the uphill finish here at Leicester.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 10th December 2014 2.20 Hex - Uno Valorosa - win at 13/8 bog ladbrokes Handicap chase My selection won a similar race over this CD, on the same going, last time out and although he's up in the weights he should be able to repeat the feat today. Front runner he struggled a bit over hurdles but has now won his first two chases Shine a Diamond is a bit of an iffy jumper...... The main danger could be Mwangaza who finished 3rd to my selection last time out and has a good pull at the weights of 10lbs, enough to reverse places strictly on the weights and measures. But I'm not sure he's getting home up this hill so I reckon he's vulnerable to fading in the finish