Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th

2.40 Aintree: Ma Filleule 9/4 PP/WH Only 4 runners but a cracking little heat anyway and i think we will see the return to form of Nicky Henderson's Ma Filleule. Very impressive winner of the Topham last season and was second to Holywell at the Festival. She has improved since then and i fancy her to turn the tables here in what will be a tactical race. Holywell needs plenty of races to reach his peak and Sam Winner is the opposite and is best when fresh and this comes too soon after his win at Cheltenham recently. The final runner Medermit is respected but is 10 now and not getting any better.

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th 1.30 aintree chance du Roy @ 12/1 hills a unique test over the aintree fences and the selection showed he loved it by winning this race last yr off a 6lb lower Mark. Down 2 lb from its last run for a stable that's flying. There are a lot of horses in this try the fences for the 1st time. Mendip express could go vey well if enjoying it and at a bigger price Alfie spinner may place but 12s is a decent price and I think the selection will probably go off fav.

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th 3:00 Sandown Couldn't believe Balder Success opened at 2/1 and even though his price is more realistic now I still feel God's Own should be favourite. He beat Balder Success fair and square at Punchestown off level weights and won well again in receipt of 7lbs. His jumping will need to be spot on at Sandown but you can pick holes in his rivals quite easily and he looks a nice price at 4/1. Oscar Whisky ran a cracker in the PP Gold Cup but he shaped as a horse who would appreciate 3m and this race over 2m seems like a bit of an after thought with Sprinter Sacre having to pull out. Somersby is too inconsistent with his jumping and Vuvokar is a bit of an unknown at this level. God's Own - Win @ 4/1 PaddyPower

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th 2.35 CHEPSTOW AWAYWITHTHEGREYS @ 7/1 Betfred BOG ew I love course form at Chepstow, not all horses take to the track, with 2 wins and a third from four course runs this is up my street. Last win came off this mark and Bowen takes off a extra 7lb. Trainer considered this the best he'd trained at one point and is equally successful on this dryer ground.

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th 12.50 Sandown - Blue Buttons win @ 3/1 Bet365 Ran a good race on her seasonal reappearance behind Polly Peachum lto in a stronger race so more can be expected this time out as she should be fitter for the run. The drop in trip also looks perfect as this trip is where she has done her winning. Including a race at Taunton on this mark. Harry Fry is in terrific form having had 2 winners on Thursday and has a few good chances today including Blue Buttons. Koolala looks like a danger if repeating her Cheltenham run where she beat Blue Buttons but she is coming here off of a break and with the step down in trip possibly favouring Blue Buttons more I feel Blue Buttons should take this.

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th Aint 2.05 - Handmaid (E/W, 22/1 Coral) Has done little wrong to date in novice company with a string of creditable efforts and this will of course represent her biggest task to date but I wouldn't be surprised to see her enter the frame. Tom Scu on board today and she may well find this too tough but I'll take a chance on her getting involved e/w.

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th 1.25 chepstow Dr Robin ew 25/1 bet365 Tailed off lto on soft ground in a race Binge drinker won over 3miles , I do think its bred to like this distance more than the other runners w.o favourite so possibly g/s at moment will see it finish , Bowen and devereux are 2/5 over 3miles together

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th Chepstow 12:25 - When Ben When each-way @ 33/1 Sky Bet Tizzard yard is flying at the moment and Sam Painting takes off a valuable 7 pounds, this lad is a very capable rider. Finished 2nd at Towcester on debut and was 3rd at Ludlow two starts back.. Travelled well again last time out here at chepstow but got caught for speed late on, so the step up in trip should certainly suit. 33's looks a great each-way price for all the favourite will take beating.

Re: Nap Of The Day: Saturday December 6th 12.25 chepstow when ben when catches my eye at a price, as although needs improvement on all known bare form, i think the step up in trip will bring improvement and it could just be enough to make the principals work very hard. no ground worries and stable in decent form, so hopefully the absence can be overcome and fitness not a worry. the price makes the bet here, as well worth the risk if fit enough and the trip brings improvement like i expect. 0.5pts ew 28/1 totesport bog