** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October

DanV89

Leicester - 1.30 - Haymarket Nursery Handicap - 7f 9yds - Class 6 I have been following this filly for a few months now and seems quite an inconsistent sort but dropped back down to Class 6 company tomorrow I am going to side with her again. She is 2 lbs higher than last time out when winning narrowly but that was in a Class 5 race so I am hoping she can overcome the rise. That victory came on soft ground and she can take advantage of the ground again tomorrow. She has run well at Leicester previously and the jockey booking of the talented Adam Kirby is also encouraging. Ciaras Cookie - 5/1 - Bet365 BOG

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October 13.35 galway lord scoundrel @ 9/4 pp i think the extra few lbs rules out the fav. The other 2 will be better over further which leaves my selection... Another off the gigginstown conveyor belt. Could be a nice horse and these contests sometimes turn into tactical affairs so I'd rather be with Bryan cooper than the others.....

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October 1430 Leicester 0.5pt e/w Our Boy Jack 10/1 Ladbrokes Has won and placed over trip and going, bit worried about last run - however just think he was having an off day. Cant see anything else that interests me tomorrow. George Chaloner has ridden and won on this horse before.

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October Ayr 1:20 - Chidswell @ 6/5 Betfred Looks a match up between this horse and the McCain horse but for me this horse will take all the beating. Hasn't been seen for a year, but he won nicely at Newcastle on his only start and looks the type that should improve up in trip for shrewd connections.

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October 1.10 REDCAR (Class 5 - 6f Maiden Stakes) ESPECIAL @7/4 (bet365 #BOG) 2yo colt from Misu Bond trained by Brian Smart who made two very promising efforts so far (third at Haydock on debut and second at Ripon nto, both times within less a length from the winners). Best RPR of 76, already tested over distance and good to soft ground, pedigree suggests he could do even better on this type of terrain and considering his improvement this should be his third time lucky. Trainer, who's banging in winners in October, usually does very well here at Redcar ad Phillip Makin is a decent jock for this track so plenty of chances at an incredibly consistent price. Of course it won't be so easy but too few question marks to give him a price above 6/4.

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October R4.10 Red Tide 1pt Win 16/1 Betvictor There's some suggestion that a low draw could be favoured here in this ground and so stall 3 of 20 could well be a positive. In addition, the horse is ridden by one of the better amateur jockeys around and looked to leave previous form when attempting this trip and ground combo last time out when getting its head in front. Could be more to come now under very similar conditions.

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October 15:10 Redcar Bentons Lad 0.5pt e/w @ 16-1 Bet365 Finished third last time out with today's likely favourite, Crakehall Lad, a head in front in second place in the race won by Modify over course and distance. Is 6lb better off today with Crakehall Lad and is taken to reverse the placings with the pull in the weights.

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday 27th October 3.50 Ayr: Always Right 10/1 WH Taking a chance on Always Right and catching him first time out after a break. Won a Listed contest off 140 in March 2013 and now is down to 120 after losing his way. If anything like his old self he will go well here and 10/1 looks too tempting on a wet Monday.