** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Club Friendlies 2014/2015

Re: Club Friendlies 2014

5pts Benfica vs Valencia - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80 Boylesports Watched both highlights of Benfica losing 5-1 to Arsenal and Valencia drawing 2-2 with Monaco. Benfica did pose some attacking threat up front but their defence was shambolic at times and if they do not improve here, I see Valencia running away with it as they looked pretty good in yesterday's draw. I see this match being fairly open and we should see at least 3 goals here. Highlights: Valencia vs Monaco - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulElbhv2a6U Arsenal vs Benfica - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGGsIBDYbiU
Benfica 1-3 Valencia +4pts :ok

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Augsburg losing 0-1 to Trabzonspor after 1HT, but it seems like they are doing much better. -0.5 AH for Augsburg available now at 2+ and I think worth a shot.Ei Edit: Already 3-1, they turned it over after 70', pick won and sorry for late post for those who could not react, but it's live... So I hope you understand.

Another foray into the unknown is Hellas Verona playing Al-khor SC. The Qatar club narrowly avoided relegation last season but I cannot find any other information on them. I don't know how their pre-season has been going but it's certainly possible that Hellas could give them a spanking today. I am going to continue to search' date=' but I think any useful info will probably come from Hellas, closer to kick-off.[/quote'] https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514946851969825 Looks like a pretty strong team to me. Verona HT/FT - 2.0 - bet365 - 3 Points Verona -1.25AH - 1.9 - bet365 - 3 Points

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 It is late in the day but the official line-ups are in. I obviously don't know a single things about any Al-Khor players but Hellas have named a solid side. Toni, Jankovic and Lazaros are the front three. There is some depth on the bench for the second half, but I reckon they could do a lot of damage in the first half if anyone fancies the HT/FT line. Hellas Verona -1.25 - 1.90 - 6 points - Bet365 Hellas Verona - HT/FT - 2.00 - 3 points - Bet365

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Another live in play pick for those who can take it now... Porto losing to Everton after 1HT 0-1, but they they are the better team and I expect an open game in 2HT and Porto to score. Over 2.0,2.5 available at 2.00 (B365) and Porto -0.25 at 2.00 (B365), again, worth a shot...

5pts Chelsea vs Werder Bremen - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.75 Ladbrokes Werder Bremen are undefeated pre-season, 1-11, 0-1, 1-2, 1-1, 2-6, 2-5, 2-2. Chelsea are undefeated pre-season, 0-5, 2-3, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3. Both teams have looked good thus far and clearly have no problems scoring. I fancy the overs to land in this match.
Werder Bremen 3-0 Chelsea +3.75pts :ok All winning tips in here by the looks of things thus far today, keep it up guys!

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 1-1 FT Over 2.0,2.5 - half push/half lost Porto -0.25 - won

Another live in play pick for those who can take it now... Porto losing to Everton after 1HT 0-1, but they they are the better team and I expect an open game in 2HT and Porto to score. Over 2.0,2.5 available at 2.00 (B365) and Porto -0.25 at 2.00 (B365), again, worth a shot...

Den Bosch + 0.5 @ 1.75 - bet365 V PSV XI. This one is down as a PSV XI but it has the feel of more of a reserve / youth team. The only three first team players that might take part are third choice goalkeeper, Nigel Bertrams, winger Florian Jozefzoon and possibly defender Timothy Derijck. If this was a first team game then PSV would be the choice for sure as their head to heads are hugely in favour of the away side but with PSV's second leg European qualifier coming up next week they don't appear to be risking too many first team players. Den Bosch are also doing an interesting thing today where they're letting the fans decide how much they pay for a ticket, which could entice more people in to the stadium. The odds on Den Bosch have already been cut so I can't see this line lasting.
Malaga @ 2.25 - bet365 V West Ham. Shocked to see Malaga not being made huge favourites here. Both sides have had hugely different pre seasons with West Ham constantly being dogged by rumours of Sam Allerdyce getting the sack. Malaga have already beaten Newcastle 3-1 and West Ham are pretty fortunate to have beaten Schalke on penalties only yesterday. West Ham are still suffering without Andy Carroll and weren't great yesterday. Malaga played yesterday too but I expect them to have slightly more flair than Schalke. Another one that took my eye is Blackburn V Stoke. Can't see this one being pretty so under 2.5 goals looks the call @ 1.85 - Ladbrokes or 1.92 with Bet Victor. You can grab Blackburn at 3.1 on Betfair too which may appeal although I can't split the two sides. Both have had mixed pre seasons but Stoke played out a 0-0 draw with Burton Albion yesterday in a game which saw them put out a very strong squad. I'd expect them to play a fairly strong squad today but Stoke are as uninspiring as ever, and Blackburn have been equally as poor in pre season, drawing away to Stanley, Bradford and Bury. This will clearly be a step up but neither side look full of goals so don't expect it to be a thriller.
Den Bosch 1 - 0 PSV XI Malaga 2 - 0 West Ham Blackburn 1 - 1 Stoke Den Bosch dominated PSV and were deserved winners. Available at 3 pre game too :loon I could have added extra reasoning to the Malaga tip. West Ham started with a 17 year old kid in the heart of defence and changed a lot of the side that did well yesterday. Including Jaaskelainan who was the hero against Schalke. West Ham will be in for a tough time unless they sign someone to rival Carroll. Blackburn took the lead in the first half but out of the three shots had between both side all game, it finished all square. Stoke, another poor Premier League side. Both them and West Ham look like they're in trouble.

Den Bosch 1 - 0 PSV XI Malaga 2 - 0 West Ham Blackburn 1 - 1 Stoke Den Bosch dominated PSV and were deserved winners. Available at 3 pre game too :loon
Impressive Jase :clap (BTW - where do you get your stats for the games? I often use Bet365 as a live in-play monitor - they show stats like shots and attacks - but I don't think all these games were covered by Bet365 in-play, or at least I didn't see them)

Impressive Jase :clap (BTW - where do you get your stats for the games? I often use Bet365 as a live in-play monitor - they show stats like shots and attacks - but I don't think all these games were covered by Bet365 in-play, or at least I didn't see them)
I do the same as you. Its not always as good as watching the game live but it at least can give an indication. All were on there :ok

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Early one for tomorrow. It isn't a great price by any means, but it will probably move in tomorrow, especially given the limited 'action' available. Hamburg are facing Akhisar Belediyespor (AB), and they look to be in much better shape than the Turkish side. Hamburg have a number of friendlies under their belt, including two/three since having all their players in the squad. Wolfsburg, Monchengladbach and Sturm Graz are a decent set of opponents. A couple of you guys tipped them last time and by all accounts they have been decent. The Turkish side are one match into a run of four, drawing 1-1 with Hannover 96. That isn't a bad result tbf, and Hamburg aren't world beaters, but they seem to be quite a bit further into their prep and I'll take them for the win. I may consider AH lines when they are freely available. Hamburg - 1.57 - 5 points - Bet365 EDIT - Sporting could be a good shout for similar reasons as they take on Al Ittihad Al Sakandary, an Egyptian team.

Early one for tomorrow. It isn't a great price by any means, but it will probably move in tomorrow, especially given the limited 'action' available. Hamburg are facing Akhisar Belediyespor (AB), and they look to be in much better shape than the Turkish side. Hamburg have a number of friendlies under their belt, including two/three since having all their players in the squad. Wolfsburg, Monchengladbach and Sturm Graz are a decent set of opponents. A couple of you guys tipped them last time and by all accounts they have been decent. The Turkish side are one match into a run of four, drawing 1-1 with Hannover 96. That isn't a bad result tbf, and Hamburg aren't world beaters, but they seem to be quite a bit further into their prep and I'll take them for the win. I may consider AH lines when they are freely available. Hamburg - 1.57 - 5 points - Bet365 EDIT - Sporting could be a good shout for similar reasons as they take on Al Ittihad Al Sakandary, a Saudi team.
Better using betbrain mate.You can get 1.65 with mara. http://www.betbrain.com/football/world/friendly-club-matches/hamburger-sv-v-akhisar-belediye-gs/

Early one for tomorrow. It isn't a great price by any means, but it will probably move in tomorrow, especially given the limited 'action' available. Hamburg are facing Akhisar Belediyespor (AB), and they look to be in much better shape than the Turkish side. Hamburg have a number of friendlies under their belt, including two/three since having all their players in the squad. Wolfsburg, Monchengladbach and Sturm Graz are a decent set of opponents. A couple of you guys tipped them last time and by all accounts they have been decent. The Turkish side are one match into a run of four, drawing 1-1 with Hannover 96. That isn't a bad result tbf, and Hamburg aren't world beaters, but they seem to be quite a bit further into their prep and I'll take them for the win. I may consider AH lines when they are freely available. Hamburg - 1.57 - 5 points - Bet365 EDIT - Sporting could be a good shout for similar reasons as they take on Al Ittihad Al Sakandary, an Egyptian team.
Good luck, but I am not sure I see any value in this. Akhisar is one of the toughest Turkish teams, who always play on level terms with the likes of Galatasaray and Fenerbahce. You mentioned they drew with Hannover lately, which is a relatively equal team to Hamburger. Certainly 1.57 doesn't appeal to me, even though HAmburger should be deservedly favorite.s

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Hi.. i am following this topic for last couple of weeks. I am not a punter, honestly just taking some others picks. I want to say thanks to all of you, some really really great tipping. Haven't seen better tipping in a whole decade. Just keep up the good work. P.s. Senk, we missed your tipping today, I hope you'll be back tomorrow.

Good luck' date=' but I am not sure I see any value in this. Akhisar is one of the toughest Turkish teams, who always play on level terms with the likes of Galatasaray and Fenerbahce. You mentioned they drew with Hannover lately, which is a relatively equal team to Hamburger. Certainly 1.57 doesn't appeal to me, even though HAmburger should be deservedly favorite.s[/quote'] You beat me to it - I was going to say I've just had a look at Akhisar's squad on 'transfermarkt' - they have a few Brazilians and from a quick look are probably a class above Sturm Graz. Hamburg were 1.75 to beat Sturm but are only around 1.6 to beat Akhisar who are probably a better side. (The game at Sturm was at Sturm's ground of course). I think there's a chance there might be some value in opposing Hamburg rather than backing them at these odds - but I'm not prepared to recommend it atm.

Hi.. i am following this topic for last couple of weeks. I am not a punter' date=' honestly just taking some others picks. I want to say thanks to all of you, some really really great tipping. Haven't seen better tipping in a whole decade. Just keep up the good work. P.s. Senk, we missed your tipping today, I hope you'll be back tomorrow.[/quote'] I haven't added it up but I'm pretty confident a decent overall profit has been shown so far on this thread. It does NOT necessarily mean it will continue of course ... but it has been good so far :ok

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Freamunde v Ponferradina (09:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.30 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Barnsley U21 v Newcastle United U21 (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.30 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MKE Ankaragücü v Giresunspor (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Adanaspor A.S. v Sanliurfaspor (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sariyer G.K. v Najran SC (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]271.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]ES Sétif v Aïn Fakroun (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]270.13 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Iraklis Psachnon v Levadiakos (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SD Leioa v Zamudio SD (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.30 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Recreativo de Huelva v Granada CF (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dorchester Town v Yeovil Town (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]El-Ittihad v Sporting CP (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.39 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Salernitana v Parma (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Farnborough v Leyton Orient XI (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]219.46 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Halesowen Town v Hednesford Town (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.41 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Milton Keynes Dons v Leicester City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St Albans City v Stevenage (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.53 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 For anyone looking to Sporting tonight, this is the 18 man squad that travelled... Rui Patrício, Marcelo Boeck, Jefferson, Shikabala, Fredy Montero, Diego Capel, João Mário, Tanaka, Heldon, Oriol Rosell, Paulo Oliveira, Ryan Gauld, Naby Sarr, Slavchev, Carlos Mané, Ricardo Esgaio, Fokobo and André Geraldes. Here is the team that drew 2-2 with Lazio... Rui Patricio; Cedric (Cedric 84), Mauricio, Rojo (Oliveira 60), Jefferson; Adrien Silva, Carvalho (Oriol Rosell 60), Martins (Mario 60); Carrilo (Shikabala 84), Montero, Capel (Mané 60) There's a few I can't see amongst the squad but having only 18 players means hopefully there wouldn't be too many changes. All Ittihad are the third biggest side in Egypt.

Hi.. i am following this topic for last couple of weeks. I am not a punter' date=' honestly just taking some others picks. I want to say thanks to all of you, some really really great tipping. Haven't seen better tipping in a whole decade. Just keep up the good work. P.s. Senk, we missed your tipping today, I hope you'll be back tomorrow.[/quote'] Had to work the whole weekend so less time mate. Friendlies are coming to an end and it's really hard to pick games quite early nowadays. Most clubs played a lot and there are much more changes in squads than two weeks ago. Malaga was another great tip though, they seem on fire. Jase also some very valueable picks! So far so good but I have the feeling it will be harder the upcoming weeks. But there is a lot of knowledge in this forum so hopefully this good run continues for a while. Keep it up! I will post some previews later on the day. I really like the look of Wolfsburg vs ST Gallen 1.90 seems nice. The game is tomorrow but I think the odds will crash till 1.60 or something. Wolfsburg played cardiff on saturday in an entertaining game 3-3. They started comfortable with a 2-0 lead in the first half. Cardiff is a 'decent' BPL side and found a way to get back into the game. Now I don't think ST Gallen is able to do something like that and their season also started already. They played a tough game yesterday which they won 2-1 against Luzern. On saturday they have another big game against Aurau who will among them also fight for a european spot this year. I expect some rotations ofcourse from this swiss side. Unlikely all regulars will feature 48 hours after a competitive game. Wolfsburg is surely a class above them and should win this. Now we saw many starting odds like this and they almost all crashed till kick-off. I'm happy to take these odds on Wolfsburg who had a day more rest, showed some good signs lately and are eager to get back on top level. 4/10 Wolfsburg to win so far.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Dorchester Town v Yeovil Town Monday 4th August 19.30 League One side Yeovil play their final pre-season friendly tonight at nearby Dorchester of the Southern League Premier. Both sides were relegated last season. Yeovil won 2-1 at Southern League Premier side Truro on Saturday, and according to the report here, Yeovil missed a penalty and hit the woodwork twice - so they should have won by more. http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news/news.asp I get the impression from the same Yeovil fans site that the side tonight might not be as strong as at Truro, but it's also the final friendly and I am confident that the players who play will take it seriously. With four divisions between the sides, I think current handicap odds are reasonable - Yeovil -1AH 1.91 Marathon Stake: 5 points

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 5 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sariyer G.K. v Fatih Karagümrük Istanbul (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]220.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Udarnik Kurilovec v HNK Gorica (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athlone Town v Queens Park Rangers (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PAOK v Skoda Xanthi (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v FC Schalke 04 (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wuppertaler SV v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v Racing de Ferrol (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SD Balmaseda v Barakaldo (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Barry Town v Cardiff City U21 (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]226.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Forest Green Rovers v Arsenal FC XI (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gimnástica Segoviana v Getafe (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Workington v Blackburn Rovers U21 (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundela Belfast v Glenavon (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Celta de Vigo (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Walsall v Aston Villa (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chester FC v Wolverhampton U21 (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Droylsden v Rhyl (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Town v Newcastle United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Port Vale v West Bromwich Albion (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rotherham United v Leicester City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]218.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St Neots Town v Peterborough United XI (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]226.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Staines Town v Swansea City U21 (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Weston-super-Mare v Exeter City XI (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]226.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Witton Albion v Stoke City U21 (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Woking v West Ham U21 (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]226.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girona v Espanyol (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Linares Deportivo v Sevilla Atletico (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]