** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Club Friendlies 2014/2015

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Chasetown @ 2.87 - bet365 V Walsall XI. One that caught my eye, mainly due to the fact Walsall played last night and lost 1-0 to Villa. The squad that takes to the field tonight at Chasetown will be a very very youthful one as Walsall used 23 different players last night and start their league campaign on Saturday, whilst Chasetown don't start their campaign until the 16th. This was also a rearranged friendly fixture from 31st of July, and probably only being played as a commitment to the partnership between Chasetown and Walsall. (Walsall reserves play their home games here). Hence the lack of first teamers here purely because of the schedule. There will only be five or six players from the Walsall first team on duty tonight, all are under 20 (I'm assuming as only one has a wikipedia page!). I'll take the non league club to cause an upset of sorts.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014

5pts Dortmund (-1.75 AH) vs Slask Wroclaw @ 1.84 BetVictor Dortmund won their last friendly 10-0 and I think it's fair to say they are on a bit of run considering they have drawn 1 and won the other 4 pre-season friendlies (i.e. they have played 6 in total). Slask Wroclaw have already started their season having won 2 and lost 1 of their opening 3 games. With their next league game this coming Saturday, I find it really difficult to think that they will field a strong side. Hence, I see Dortmund running away with this game and winning by at least a 2 goal margin.
0-3 Well judged :ok (I saw the last 10 minutes, and Dortmund should have scored at least one more I thought, so overs backers were a bit unlucky.)

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 1-1 FT, bet void, no win, no loss

Pick live: Stuttgart - Rizespor (HT 0-1) Stuttgart the better side, dominating, if they dont make much changes for 2HT, the probability of turning it over seems very likely. AH -1 offered at 2.2 (B365) Good luck!

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 All these in-game posts, doesn't help anyone on this thread... I'm deleting them as it just clogs up the thread. 5pts Chivas Guadalajara Double Chance vs AC Milan @ 2.00 Bwin 1pt Chivas Guadalajara to win @ 4.00 Bwin AC Milan have been awful all pre-season and I don't see things changing here. They have lost 5-1 to Man City, 2-0 to Liverpool and 3-0 to Olympiakos. Chiva Guadalajara played out a tight game vs Bayern Munich which they lost 0-1. I managed to catch some of the game and honestly they played pretty well causing Bayern Munich problems at times. Gonna have a speculative punt on them to beat AC Milan as well. 3pts MLS All Stars vs Bayern Munich - Under 1.5 1st half goals @ 2.10 Bet365 Traditionally these matches tend to be high scoring. They lost to AS Roma 3-1 last year and the year before that they beat Chelsea 3-2. The 3 previous games ended 0-4 to Man Utd, 2-5 to Man Utd and 1-1 vs Everton. Bayern looked kind of lacklustre in front of goal in their last game only managing to score 1 goal in that game. They really haven't managed to get going just yet and as such I fancy the first half to be a tight affair with just one being scored.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Bad day at the office for me. Bremen lost, Atletico played 0-0 and Everton are 1-3 down at the moment. Didn't see that coming to be honest. Oh well, shit happens. Some leagues start this weekend, looking forward to it!

Everton v Celta Vigo Everton 10/11 William Hill Celta Vigo drew 2-2 last night with Burnley and now play Everton tonight, this will be their 4th game in 6 days. Last night they made 10 change's at half time. Hoping the schedule of the last few days for Celta Vigo will catch up on them and Everton will be the fresher team. Match will be played at Tranmere Rovers' Prenton Park .
pure dung sorry to anyone that followed

A 3pts MLS All Stars vs Bayern Munich - Under 1.5 1st half goals @ 2.10 Bet365 Traditionally these matches tend to be high scoring. They lost to AS Roma 3-1 last year and the year before that they beat Chelsea 3-2. The 3 previous games ended 0-4 to Man Utd, 2-5 to Man Utd and 1-1 vs Everton. Bayern looked kind of lacklustre in front of goal in their last game only managing to score 1 goal in that game. They really haven't managed to get going just yet and as such I fancy the first half to be a tight affair with just one being scored.
Just a small remark - I don't think you should judge much from the game of Bayern vs Chivas. The Mexicans were doing some nasty tackles in defense - something untypical for friendlies, but typical for teams from South America. After a few bad tackles in the first half an hour, Bayern realized it is not worth risking injuries in such friendlies and began to play very careful. Also Chivas never really tried to attack - they were sitting back the whole game and rarely engaged more than 3-4 people in BAyern's half. MLS All-stars would never play dirty and aggressive in defense. And they will surely engage in much more attacking football. Of course, good luck with your bet - if Bayern decides to play "tiki-taka" again, you have good chance to hit it. But you better have in mind that the last friendly has nothing to do with this one.

Stoke v Real Betis (7pm) Both sides are now well into their pre-season. Stoke are yet to pick up a win yet in their 5 pre-season friendlies however they have not looked half in some of the games and deserved more in their 2-1 loss to Schalke. Real Betis (now in the Spanish second tier) have had a good pre-season winning 5 of their 8 games, however most of these games have been against lower league Spanish teams although their only game against non Spanish opposition was a convincing 3-1 over Brighton. My play here is goals. Stoke are no longer the side of old where Pulis focused them on being hard to beat. They now have more flair under Hughes and tend to find the net alot easier, consequently they also concede in most games too. The addition on Bojan from Barcelona further improves their attack and he has scored in his last two friendlies and looks a very good buy for them. Stoke have conceaded in all but one of their friendly games with Burton Albion the only team to not find the back of Stoke's net. There has been an average of 4 goals per game in each of Real Betis' eight friendlies with BTTS yes landing in all but one. Although it is hard to match up the talents of the lower Spanish leagues I do feel that Betis showed against Brighton that they are strong going forward and I think they are more than capable of netting against a leaky Stoke defence while at the same time I don't think they have what it takes to keep Stoke out either. All in all I really fancy goals in this game from both sides and will be backing this quite heavily with the following bets: BTTS Yes @ 1.73 with Bet365 (6/10) Over 2.5 goals @ 1.78 with BetVictor (6/10) Over 3.5 goals @ 2.90 with BetVictor (3/10) Over 2.5 goals & BTTS @ 2.2 with Bet365 (4/10)
So... as I was saying. Stoke have a brilliant defence and should win this game to nil Full time 2-0. All bets lost. Sorry to anybody who followed me on this one.

Just a small remark - I don't think you should judge much from the game of Bayern vs Chivas. The Mexicans were doing some nasty tackles in defense - something untypical for friendlies, but typical for teams from South America. After a few bad tackles in the first half an hour, Bayern realized it is not worth risking injuries in such friendlies and began to play very careful. Also Chivas never really tried to attack - they were sitting back the whole game and rarely engaged more than 3-4 people in BAyern's half. MLS All-stars would never play dirty and aggressive in defense. And they will surely engage in much more attacking football. Of course, good luck with your bet - if Bayern decides to play "tiki-taka" again, you have good chance to hit it. But you better have in mind that the last friendly has nothing to do with this one.
Wish I had seen this, I would have cashed out on my bet, I shouldn't bet based off 15mins of a game I watched. Was watching the last 15 mins of the MLS vs Bayern game's 1st half, like you said it was a lot more open with both teams attacking freely, entertaining game to say the least. Tad lucky to see my bet land, well I've got MLS All Stars's keeper to thank for it, I'll take it given the rotten day I've had with other bets. -4pts Werder Bremen +3.75pts Dortmund -6pts AC Milan vs Chivas -> called that game completely wrong :/ +3.3pts - Bayern vs MLS -3.25pts for the day.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Watching MLS all stars vs bayern munich. MLS did okay in the first half but they are changing all 11 and it's the weaker half of the team coming in. If bayern sub in a few more starters I expect them to score a few. Im getting on -1 ah.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CF Trival Valderas Alcorcon v RSD Alcalá (09:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.24 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bihor Oradea v FC Olimpia Satu Mare (09:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pune FC v Bengaluru FC (09:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Associação Desportiva Sanjoanense v Académica de Coimbra(10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad B v Barakaldo (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.95 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo Alaves v CD Tudelano (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Al Shahaniya (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]269.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v Athletic Bilbao (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.30 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Parma (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v SC Paderborn 07 (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]HJK Helsinki v FC Barcelona (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.76 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v PAOK (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.62 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Villarreal (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Sampdoria (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v FC Porto (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.07 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nea Salamis v AEK Larnaca (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v Stoke City (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.36 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sivasspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (16:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.41 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kawkab Marrakech v IRT Tanger (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]269.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levadiakos v Panionios GSS (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.31 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Klas Micevec v HNK Gorica (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]269.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.21 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sporting CP v Real Sporting de Gijon (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.20 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gil Vicente v FAR Rabat (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v FC Schalke 04 (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.23 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CD Numancia v Burgos CF (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid CF U21 v Atletico de Madrid U21 (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]271.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Valladolid v SD Eibar (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Osasuna v Huesca (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.52 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sabadell v Villarreal B (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]261.52 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sestao v Racing Santander (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.58 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CD Castellon v Huracán CF (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]271.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Albacete Balompié v Levante UD (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]273.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CD Toledo v Leganés (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]273.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v Club Nacional (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Elche CF v Raja Casablanca (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.94 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girona v UE Llagostera (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]273.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pro Vercelli v AC Asti (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]273.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Recreativo de Huelva v Cádiz (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]273.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Rayo Vallecano (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CD Tenerife v Espanyol (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]218.98 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UD Las Palmas v Marítimo (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]218.98 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 5pts Helsinki (+2.0 AH) @ 1.86 BetVictor Barcelona have looked dire thus far and I don't see what's going to change here. Barcelona have played 3 friendlies winning 1-0, drawing 1-1 and losing 0-1 to Napoli most recently. It's been 32 games since HJK lost by a 3 goal margin and they are top of their Finnish league at the moment as well. I doubt Barcelona can win by a 3 goal margin and HJK should be able to run them close. 5pts Tottenham to win @ 1.95 StanJames Schalke have performed badly in their most recent friendlies, drawing 1-1 vs Bochum, losing 3-1 to Newcastle, losing to West Ham on penalties. Tottenham on the other hand have good momentum about them, winning 4 and drawing one of their friendlies (0-3, 3-3, 2-3, 0-2, 6-1). Tottenham being the side with the better momentum ought to win this matchup. 15pts Juventus (-1 EH) to beat A-League All Stars @ 1.83 PaddyPower 2pts Juventus (-2 EH) @ 3.00 PaddyPower 1pt Juventus (-3 EH) @ 5.50 PaddyPower A-league all stars played man united last year and lost 5-1 to them. Juventus are coming off a 8-1 win over ILS-All stars (indonesian league). I think just going off the last season's result between man united and A-league all stars shows us the difference in quality between both sides. Yes beating ILS-all stars is nothing to brag about, but I cannot help but feel that the standard of both these sides are somewhat similar and Juventus should have no problems disposing of them as the match wears on. Match is for Sunday morning, but I am lumping on as I do not see this line lasting whatsoever. 3pts Dortmund +0.5AH @ 1.75 Winner 6pts Livepool vs Dortmund - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.75 Ladbrokes I just cannot fathom this game having less than 3 goals in it. Both sides possess quality attacking threats and with this being Liverpool's final pre-season game, we should see them field a strong side. Dortmund's friendlies read (1-4, 3-4, 1-1, 1-5, 1-0, 3-0) and they have not lost in any of them. Liverpool are coming off a 3-1 loss to Man United and have also lost 0-1 to Roma and 1-2 to Brondby. Other matches have seen them beat AC Milan 0-2, draw 2-2 with man city and beat them on penalties, beat olympiakos 1-0 and preston north end 2-1. Eitherway, I fancy Dortmund to get something out of this match and there to be goals aplenty here. 5pts Inter Milan to beat Eintracht Frankfurt @ 2.15 Betfred Frankfurt have lost 5-2, won 1-0 and lost 4-2 in their friendlies thus far. Inter drew 1-1 with Real madrid before beating them on penalties, drawing 0-0 with man united before losing to them on penalties, and beating Roma 2-0. Seems to me that Inter have the better form based on these few friendlies and I fancy them to come up on them in this matchup. I realise some of these bets are a tad speculative so please follow with caution, I just had to get the weekend friendlies out of the way (well those that have been priced up) as I need time to plan my fantasy teams out given I'm away on holidays next weekend. GL to all who play!!

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Agree about the Spurs pick, looks like a solid one. Two that caught my eye were Leverkusen @ 2.65 - Ladbrokes away to Southampton. As well as Porto @ 2.3 - StanJames away to West From. Southampton are in all sorts of trouble going into the new season. They've lost a lot of key players, and will now be without Morgan Schneiderlein after he wasnt allowed to join Spurs. In true footballer style he's thrown his toys out of his pram and won't play any part this weekend. Leverkusen have had a pretty decent run of things in pre season whilst this is by far the toughest game Southampton will face yet. Porto are probably the pick I'm most confident with. They've had a good pre season and should have beaten Everton but only managed a 1-1 draw. WBA have lost their last two friendlies, both to lower league opposition and if Porto play with the same intensity they did against Everton I can't see Albion coning away with anything.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Not much else is going on IMO, but I do like Getafe to beat Cagliari this evening. The Spanish side are far better prepared for this one playing a greater number of games against greater opposition. Zeman has had a positive effect on the club as a whole so there should be a good atmosphere for the home side. However, important players have left this Summer and I think they will struggle in general. Cossu, Astori, Pinilla were all core players and with Dessena, Conti, Rossetini and Ibarbo still missing for various reasons, they certainly do not seem ready yet. Getafe have a had a good pre-season I can see them rolling Cagliari pretty easily. Getafe win - 2.25 - 6 points HT/FT Getafe/Getafe - 3.75 - 2 points I may even consider a -1.5 AH when the match goes live. All Bet365.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Borussia Dortmund (12:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Real Sociedad (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v Internazionale (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hannover 96 v Lazio (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.23 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v Hull City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Doxa Katokopia v AC Omonia Nicosia (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Agia Napa v Apollon Limassol (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.72 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Platanias v PAE Ergotelis (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v Atlético de Madrid (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.88 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gimnastic de Tarragona v Luzenac Ariège Pyrénées(18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.86 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Algeciras v CD San Roque (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]291.26 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CF Tordera v UE Llagostera (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]224.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]El Palo v Melilla (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]273.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Jove Español de San Vicente v Hercules CF (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.07 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ferencvárosi TC v Chelsea (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.05 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Fiorentina (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.17 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Agree about the Spurs pick, looks like a solid one. Two that caught my eye were Leverkusen @ 2.65 - Ladbrokes away to Southampton. As well as Porto @ 2.3 - StanJames away to West From. Southampton are in all sorts of trouble going into the new season. They've lost a lot of key players, and will now be without Morgan Schneiderlein after he wasnt allowed to join Spurs. In true footballer style he's thrown his toys out of his pram and won't play any part this weekend. Leverkusen have had a pretty decent run of things in pre season whilst this is by far the toughest game Southampton will face yet. Porto are probably the pick I'm most confident with. They've had a good pre season and should have beaten Everton but only managed a 1-1 draw. WBA have lost their last two friendlies, both to lower league opposition and if Porto play with the same intensity they did against Everton I can't see Albion coning away with anything.
Superb calls!

Not much else is going on IMO, but I do like Getafe to beat Cagliari this evening. The Spanish side are far better prepared for this one playing a greater number of games against greater opposition. Zeman has had a positive effect on the club as a whole so there should be a good atmosphere for the home side. However, important players have left this Summer and I think they will struggle in general. Cossu, Astori, Pinilla were all core players and with Dessena, Conti, Rossetini and Ibarbo still missing for various reasons, they certainly do not seem ready yet. Getafe have a had a good pre-season I can see them rolling Cagliari pretty easily. Getafe win - 2.25 - 6 points HT/FT Getafe/Getafe - 3.75 - 2 points I may even consider a -1.5 AH when the match goes live. All Bet365.
Great call 3-0 first half wow! Delivering me some great profit thx mate.

15pts Juventus (-1 EH) to beat A-League All Stars @ 1.83 PaddyPower 2pts Juventus (-2 EH) @ 3.00 PaddyPower 1pt Juventus (-3 EH) @ 5.50 PaddyPower A-league all stars played man united last year and lost 5-1 to them. Juventus are coming off a 8-1 win over ILS-All stars (indonesian league). I think just going off the last season's result between man united and A-league all stars shows us the difference in quality between both sides. Yes beating ILS-all stars is nothing to brag about, but I cannot help but feel that the standard of both these sides are somewhat similar and Juventus should have no problems disposing of them as the match wears on. Match is for Sunday morning, but I am lumping on as I do not see this line lasting whatsoever.
I've done a bit of research on this game which I'm going to try to watch tomorrow. This Bleacher Report article predicts this line-up: Predicted Juventus XI (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Marrone, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2156073-a-league-all-stars-v-juventus-how-juve-will-line-up-in-sydney The Sydney Morning Herald predicts: GK: Buffon LCB: Caceres CB: Chiellini RCB: Bonucci LM: Evra LCM: Marchisio CM: Pirlo RCM: Pogba RM: Lichtsteiner LF: Tevez RF: Giovinco And they predict this for the A-League All Stars: GK: Galekovic Defenders LB: Rose CB: Smith CB: North RB: Roux Midfielders: LM: Carrusca CM: Montgomery RM: Finkler Forwards LF: Broich CF: Berisha RF: Del Piero http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/aleague-all-stars-v-juventus-the-lowdown-20140809-1027sa.html I would say the A League side is perhaps a bit stronger than the one which lost 5-1 to Man United last year. I also think the A League side will be stronger than the Indonesia one which Juventus just beat 8-1 and I doubt whether the margin will be anything like that here. But I would have thought a win by around two goals is quite likely. It sounds as though there will be quite a lot of support for Juve at the ground, and I'm pretty sure they will take the whole thing seriously.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 5pts HT/FT - Palermo/Palermo @ 2.00 Bet365 Palermo have won 6-0 and 1-0 thus far whereas Al Ahli lost 6-2 to Hannover 96 in pre-season friendlies. For the life of me, cannot find any handicaps or anyone else who have this priced up other than bet365. Palermo are just 1.40 to win, but should easily cover the handicap line should it ever come out. For now, I'll just take on the ht/ft bet with medium stakes as this has a decent possibility of landing.

15pts Juventus (-1 EH) to beat A-League All Stars @ 1.83 PaddyPower 2pts Juventus (-2 EH) @ 3.00 PaddyPower 1pt Juventus (-3 EH) @ 5.50 PaddyPower A-league all stars played man united last year and lost 5-1 to them. Juventus are coming off a 8-1 win over ILS-All stars (indonesian league). I think just going off the last season's result between man united and A-league all stars shows us the difference in quality between both sides. Yes beating ILS-all stars is nothing to brag about, but I cannot help but feel that the standard of both these sides are somewhat similar and Juventus should have no problems disposing of them as the match wears on. Match is for Sunday morning, but I am lumping on as I do not see this line lasting whatsoever.
10pts Juventus (-1 EH) @ 1.80 Boylesports I'm sticking some more on. Lines have begun to crash on Juve, the bookies know something I don't but I suppose that bodes well. Juventus has been cut to 1.18 on Bet365 from 1.30, asian handicap lines have been released going at -2.0 AH on bet365. 1.83 on -1 EH at Paddypower is no longer available down to 1.62.