** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Club Friendlies 2014/2015

Re: Club Friendlies 2014

But I can tell you one thing' date=' this united side will be back on track shortly. some great movements on the pitch, speed, pace and above all a few great attacking plays we havent seen for a while. [/quote'] Off-topic: Senk, not sure I would agree with what you're saying about United. In my eyes, they were piss poor against Inter - could have taken them ages to score a single goal. They were poor against Roma as well, apart for a few moments of brilliance from Rooney and Mata within the span of several minutes. For the rest of the game United played crap football. Also I see that the deadwood that should have been long ago offloaded - Cleverly, Nani, Young etc. - are still hanging around and taking part in United's friendlies. United still doesn't have a decent attacking midfielder, as new singing Herrera seems with very defensive profile and little contribution in terms of dribbling and through-balls. On the wings they are still relying on the likes of Valencia, Nani and Young, who are poor quality. Also Van Gaal seems to insist on this 5 defenders experiment from the World Cup. I am not sure this will work well in Premier League. And this Italian formation is utterly negative and defensive.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK' date=' well done to me... That 3rd division hungarian team is leading 1-0 at 68' . My wrong, sorry.. It's a bit shocking...[/quote'] I've been watching the game and Hannover look awful. They missed a penalty in the first half which was blazed over the bar high enough for a try in Rugby.

Off-topic: Senk, not sure I would agree with what you're saying about United. In my eyes, they were piss poor against Inter - could have taken them ages to score a single goal. They were poor against Roma as well, apart for a few moments of brilliance from Rooney and Mata within the span of several minutes. For the rest of the game United played crap football. Also I see that the deadwood that should have been long ago offloaded - Cleverly, Nani, Young etc. - are still hanging around and taking part in United's friendlies. United still doesn't have a decent attacking midfielder, as new singing Herrera seems with very defensive profile and little contribution in terms of dribbling and through-balls. On the wings they are still relying on the likes of Valencia, Nani and Young, who are poor quality. Also Van Gaal seems to insist on this 5 defenders experiment from the World Cup. I am not sure this will work well in Premier League. And this Italian formation is utterly negative and defensive.
I agree about the fact United could have done more to create chances but Van Gaal's main goal is to return the joy about playing football in his squad. He's there for only two weeks and I say some positive signs, ofcourse nowhere near the level they need to win the BPL but it takes time. Whole new formation with indeed a few players who he will surely get rid off that's why he subsistuted Nani after half an hour in the second half to show how bad he played. He already said in the media this team is broken and he needs a few months to get things back on track. Now I know he does not give himself that much time but to cover himself for the world press he said 3 months. This strategy is mainly about not giving chances away and strike them with a fast counter play. They succeeded very well in the first half, Inter didn't had one shot on goal while united should have scored atleast once. Things will get better but they need a few games. I disagree about the playmaker though, Mata is well capable of playing behind Rooney and Van Persie while Herrera surely adds vision and passing skills to their midfield. With 2 or 3 new signings they will become a dangerous side for the title this year. Valencia and Shaw are made for this system and can deliver a lot of good balls for their front men but they need some rythm obviously and some time to adapt. I was also pissed yesterday about the 0-0 cause my bets got crippled but This first half side with a few changes can surely become a force after a few games no doubt. De Gea, Shaw, Evans ( I prefer Vermaelen or another good centre back with a left foot), Smalling ( did very well though), Jones, Valencia, fletcher, herrera, Mata, Rooney, Van Persie. Looks fine to me with a few good players on the bench!

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 31 July 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ternana v A.S.D. Barletta (15:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Balkan v Najran SC (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]273.54 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Pro Piacenza 1919 (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.14 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Köln v Trabzonspor (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Córdoba CF v Cádiz (18:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CF Trival Valderas Alcorcon v Puerta Bonita (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bishop's Stortford v Norwich City U21 (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Harrogate Town v Sheffield Wednesday U21 (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.28 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rushall Olympic v Aston Villa XI (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]274.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield United v Fenerbahçe SK (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.85 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.86 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chasetown v Walsall (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]214.60 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stafford Rangers v AFC Telford United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.32 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Marbella FC v Real Betis (20:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Académica de Coimbra v Deportivo La Coruña (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Hsv winning comfortable 0-2. I gotta be honest My heart stopped in the 17th minute @ the ST Etienne game... Ben sahar one of the most overrated players scored his second goal of the evening. But ST etienne was all over the place after that goal and delivered well. 5-2 at the moment and could have been more. The most annoying part was that ST Etienne played with a whole B squad so I was a bit shocked before the game but it seems that the difference in class is big after all. Leicester also scores a early goal, so far so good. Let's hope Marseille can score a goal or two in the second half. They are dominating!

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Sunderland as expected are playing a strong starting eleven. I'm glad I took them early on still 2.30 wide available! Pantilimon, Jones, O'Shea, Van aanholt, Brown, cattermole, Gomez, Giaccherini, Johnson, Fletcher, Wickham. Goodluck all!

Sturm Graz v Hamburg Weds 30th July 18.00 I quite like Hamburg's price tomorrow at Sturm Graz. Austrian sides usually seem to struggle against German ones, and this is an average Austrian top tier side against an average top tier German one. If this game was at Hamburg, Hamburg's odds would be a lot lower I think, but top-flight German sides usually seem to win in Austria. The Austrian season has already started so in theory Sturm should be fitter, but I'm not sure that will be much of an advantage in this case. Sturm lost their first two league games. Hamburg are training in Austria following a trip to China and the Telekom Cup played at their ground last weekend. I think Hamburg will approach this game seriously and should be a bit too good for Sturm. Hamburg -1AH 2.56 Marathon Stake: 5 points
Result: Sturm Graz 0 Hamburg 2 Bet won :ok Stake: 5 points Return: 12.8 points Deserved win for Hamburg from what I saw. I was impressed with Sturm's energy but Hamburg seemed to have more experience and composure.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Well, Marseille failed to win but it feels wrong.. Disallowed goal right after the 1-0 of Bari through a penalty. One of the few moments they even came in the box. Damn shame cause Marseille dominated the whole game. Total of 26 shots towards goal against 3 of Bari. :( Was worth a lot.. Anyways, hopefully Sunderland will deliver that would make it a decent day after all! Some great tips again guys, keep it up!

Agree with backing Hamburger and Marseille. I honestly think Marseille could even cover the handicap given how Bari have not played a pre-season friendly yet and have had a nibble on -1EH @ 3.15 and -2EH @ 6.25 Youwin on top of backing Marseille to win. 3pts Chelsea to beat Vitesse @ 1.67 Coral Chelsea finally started with their new signings Diego Costa and Fabregas in their last game which they won 1-2. Both of them did not look out of place and played relatively well. They had a goal by Ivanovic wrongly disallowed in the 2nd half as well. So theoretically they won 3-1 Olimpija who honestly gave Chelsea a good run for their money and even took the lead against them. But Chelsea played well and eventually regained the lead against them in the second half. Vitesse have drawn all 4 of their pre-season friendlies (1-1, 0-0, 2-2, 0-0) whereas Chelsea have won 3 and drew 1 (0-5, 2-3, 1-1, 1-2). I think backing Chelsea on the handicap is risky business given the amount of changes that Jose makes after half-time, regardless I still think that Chelsea will have more than enough fire power to win this match.
+2pts. Chelsea are gelling well, won 3-1. Marseille dominated and on another day Marseille would have won. 3pts Man City to win @ 2.00 Bet365 From what I have read, doesn't seem like any of the World Cup players will feature in this game either, I still fancy Man City to come out on top in this fixture as I feel they have the stronger attacking threat up front of the two teams. Expect both teams to line-up exactly how they did in their previous games respectively. I don't fancy much tomorrow but I like the look of the following one for Friday. 6pts Bayern Munich (-1 EH) @ 1.83 Bwin Bayern Munich retained the Telekom Cup after beating Wolvesburg 3-0 in the final. Basically a cup with two 30 minute halves. Link: http://www.fcbayern.de/en/matches/match-reports/2014/telekom-cup-final-bayern-wolfsburg-270714.php They start their tour of the US vs Guadalajara who have started their season who have drawn and won their 1st two league games. Not sure how much emphasis they will give to this match given they have a league match 2 days after they play Bayern Munich. Their club friendly history seems to be missing a bit, as they appear not have played any matches in 2012 and 2013. They did however play 3 club friendlies in 2011, losing 0-3 to Real Madrid, losing 0-1 to Juventus and beating Barcelona 4-1. I would not read too much into the Barcelona's game seeing how they played against SC international on the 26th of July, Bayern Munich on the 27th of July, Manchester United on 31st of July and Guadalajara 4th of August in 2011 (i.e. a pile-up of fixtures). I think all things said, Bayern Munich should win this with a bit to spare.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Leicester also won their game so that's another win for us. Small loss in the sunderland game as it ended 1-0 for Nacional. Pretty bad cause it looked like Sunderland were the ones who deserved it the most but had some good cover anyways. All in all not a bad day, but could have been better if marseille or Sunderland would have won their game. Oh well, up to the next one! I'm also on city tonight, even with a mixture squad they looked great. Liverpool will be a bit better than AC milan imo but I think city will edge this one. Over game for me and city to win something like 2-1. Goodluck!

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Caballero, Clichy, Boyata, Nastasic, Kolarov, Fernando, Milner, Navas, Zuculini, Dzeko, Jovetic. Even a bit stronger than last game. Silva also on the bench so expecting a lot from this side. Liverpool : Jones, Coates , Toure, Kelly, Enrique, Gerrard, Henderson, Sturridge, allen, Coutinho, Lambert. Decent but weak in the back which favors goals in this game. Goodluck who follows.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Anybody watching the game? City is all over the place.. Liverpool totally getting over runned by city's fast possesion play through the wings. Fernando the new signing from Porto plays outstanding in midfield. Really looking forward to the upcoming season. Disallowed goal from Dzeko, and some great chances for City. still 0-0 at HT. Anything other than a city win would be a shocker if u've seen the first half.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 What a fantastic game of football. One of the most entertaining games I've seen in a long while. Superb tempo, great goals and some unreal saves. City probably deserved to win but Liverpool fought back in a amazing way. This guy Sterling, what a raw talent. Great skill! Overs came in comfortable could have easily been 4-3 or so. City bet failed but can't complain.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 One bet for me so far today in the friendly section. Hoffenheim hosting AZ Alkmaar in Switserland 15.00 european time. AZ travelled yesterday with their squad to Switserland for this friendly. Only 1 day and then they return to the Netherlands for another friendly on Friday. They've made some good signings this summer in the likes of winger Hupperts, Rosheuvel and Tankovic but they've lost several key players too. N. Viergever to Ajax, their previous captain. Beerens to Hertha BSC probably their best winger by far. Their topscorer from last season A.Johannsson who also played for the USA in the WC got injured there and is still out for a while. They've played three friendlies so far, a 4-1 win against an amateur team, 0-0 draw against NEC who relegated from the Eredivisie this year and a 2-0 win over first division team VVV-Venlo. And in that game both of their current wingers recieved a knock and trained seperately from the group yesterday. Not sure if they can make it. Hupperts and Berghuis. Also Tankovic left the pitch injured but also not confirmed if he's in. All in all I think AZ still needs time to adapt and with a few injuries in their squad, quality surely drops. AZ is a capable side though, they did well last year in the Europa league but Hoffenheim is a well known team from the Bundesliga and the class difference should seal the deal here. Hoffenheim on the other hand won their first friendly in Switerland this week against FC Zurich [0-1]. They will play Genoa on Saturday for another friendly but I'm confident they will field a strong line-up here. They've played with a decent squad against Zurich also and especially in the second half, Salihovic, Firmino and Modeste came on the pitch. Most important factor for me is that they've kept all of their key players from last season in their squad. Quite good for a team like Hoffenheim. They've scored plenty of goals and have a lot of quality players in their ranks. They do made some signings though in the likes of Baumann, regular of Freiburg, Schwegler from Frankfurt and Szalai from Schalke. Stronger team than last year and they should edge this game perhaps 2-1. Odds around evens for Hoffenheim contain value for me cause of their good preperation here in Switserland this week, difference in class and AZ missing some key players especially upfront. 5/10 Hoffenheim to win. 3/10 Hoffenheim team goals over 1.5! Goodluck.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 I am interested in another all-Italian affair today, but a bit more conservatively than yesterday. The price has already dipped below 1.50 this morning but Hellas Verona are playing against Sudtirol (South Tyrol) this afternoon. Sudtirol are another Lega Pro Prima side, finishing 4th last season. So far as I can tell Hellas have only played the one pre-season match, a 1-1 draw with Rubin Kazan. They have completed a two-week training camp so should be in good shape physically. I don't have much to say and given the price drop I'm not overly interested in the match as a stand alone. Hellas should be good for the win as some combo material. Hellas Verona - 1.45 - Bet365.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 I just have to give this one a try. Benfica vs Ath Bilbao in Switserland on neutral venue 19.30 european time. Benfica played 3 friendlies so far, a 1-0 win over Estoril, 1-0 loss against Sporting CP and a 1-0 loss against Ajax. Now they face a great side in the likes of Ath Bilbao but the most important factor for this game is, is that Benfica played against FC Sion yesterday and won 0-2. Good for them but what's good for us, is that they played with a really strong line-up that day and no way these guys will play Bilbao the next day or maybe I'm crazy. Their starting eleven was : Artur [regular goalie], M.Pereira regular defender], Sidnei [new signings], Cesar [new signing], Elisue [new signings from Malaga probably regular], Ruben Amorim [regular midfielder], Talisca [new signing and most expensive one from Bahia], Salvio [regular midfielder], Gaitan [regular midfielder], Lima [regular forward], Jara [new signing but surely a regular]. We can't know exact which line-up they will field here but I just can't think of a starting eleven that strong for tonight's game. Benfica lost a LOT of key players from last season. Goalie Oblak, Rodrigo, Markovic, Garay, Siquera, Kardec. They will surely need time to adapt and their current results show that. They face a quality side in Ath Bilbao and the odds for a Bilbao win are a bit high imo. Athletic Bilbao already played 5 friendlies so far. 1 loss, 3 wins and their last game a draw against Werder Bremen where they played pretty well even 60 minutes with 10 men cause Aduriz recieved an early red card. This is their squad list for today's game : Irazoiz, Toquero, Laporte, Erik Moran, Benat, Iturraspe, Ibai, Iago, Iraola, X.Etxeita, Mikel Rico, Gurpegi, Muniain, Aduriz, Balenziaga, Unai Lopez, Bustinza and Viguera. Most notable missing is Susaeta but their squad is wide enough with a lot of good midfielders. Only important player that left is A.Herrera to Utd so their squad is pretty intact from last year. I expect a strong line-up from Bilbao against Benfica, players had enough rest and their side is well capable of winning this game against probably a mixture side of Benfica. Nothing is certain in a friendly, they both might rotate a few but I'll give the edge to Bilbao in this one. Lots of scoring potential with Ibai, Aduriz and Muniain upfront. Odds of 2.50 made me make the play for some stakes. 4/10 Bilbao to win @ odds of 2.50! Goodluck!

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Tottenham v Celtic Game is taking place in Helsinki on Saturday, can't see Celtic putting their strongest team out here with 2nd leg champions league match coming up, done the same last Saturday against St Pauli before the 1st leg. Don't think it would matter Tottenham should still win this match. Tottenham 21/20 Stanjames

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 I ran into some interesting info regarding FC Koln - Trabzonspor game today. Trabzonspor with a new couch and team signings with no previous experience playing together. FC Koln got some decent results from last friendly games, however I dont know the line up for today yet. Anyway, I like this game and take a bit of over 2.5 when the odds go a bit higher live and -0.5 for FC Koln offered at odds of 1.90.

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 The odds on fc Koln were 2.50 yesterday morning. It was so tempting to be honest but I skipped them and I hate myself for that. I saw a bit of fc koln's friendly against wacker innsbruck and they played with a strong starting 11. Winning 5-0. I'm sure trabzonspor is a better side but they've only played one friendly so far against a weak team. 2-2 draw! They arrives two days ago while Koln is here for a week now. Also expecting a german win here but value is long gone now. Maybe live like u say but an early goal will kill the odds. Trabzonspor anyways lost their best player to Galatasaray and I've never been a fan of these sides away from home even at a neutral venue. Goodluck

Re: Club Friendlies 2014 Maybe an early goal will rise the odds! Do you remember yesterday... St.Etienne? Conceding 2, equalizing 2-2 before HT and at 55' minute the odds live were 3.00! for AH -1!

The odds on fc Koln were 2.50 yesterday morning. It was so tempting to be honest but I skipped them and I hate myself for that. I saw a bit of fc koln's friendly against wacker innsbruck and they played with a strong starting 11. Winning 5-0. I'm sure trabzonspor is a better side but they've only played one friendly so far against a weak team. 2-2 draw! They arrives two days ago while Koln is here for a week now. Also expecting a german win here but value is long gone now. Maybe live like u say but an early goal will kill the odds. Trabzonspor anyways lost their best player to Galatasaray and I've never been a fan of these sides away from home even at a neutral venue. Goodluck

Maybe an early goal will rise the odds! Do you remember yesterday... St.Etienne? Conceding 2' date=' equalizing 2-2 before HT and at 55' minute the odds live were 3.00! for AH -1![/quote'] Yeah it could be worth looking at the in-play odds. I took a small punt on St Etienne win while they were losing 0-2 yesterday @ 5/1 in-play and that came off great.