FA Cup > February 15th - 17th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Southampton (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Wigan Athletic (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton Athletic (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Chelsea (17:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Swansea City (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Liverpool (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 17 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brighton & Hove Albion v Hull City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Arsenal v Liverpool This article I found while doing research describes my thoughts on the match perfectly: http://www.ibtimes.com/arsenal-vs-liverpool-prediction-tactical-analysis-fa-cup-encounter-1555286 Wenger has to give them a rest sometime (reported in the Mirror he in fact will) and he has Bayern on Wednesday. So Liverpool have the psychological dominance a 5-1 hammering gives you over an opposition and it's only been 7 days so those scars are still open and fresh. More importantly Rodgers, unlike Wenger, has a strike force and supporting creative talents that are 1) genuinely dangerous and 2) don't need to worry or allow for any fixtures in mid week against the best team in football :lol Wenger must be so frustrated that the chances weren't turned in against a Manchester side that were there for the taking. What Arsenal showed there was a lack of confidence and ruthlessness. It cost them 1st position. This is all set up perfectly for Liverpool. If Arsenal have a lot of meaningless possession like they did vs United then Liverpool are very strong on the fast counters with Gerrard finding Coutinho who then picks out the galloping Sturridge and Suarez. It's all setup for Liverpool to utilise their counter attacks. Imagine you are Mertesaker and Arsenal are all up in attack and you're starting to notice more and more the open spaces around you. Then suddenly the ball's turned over and these guys start combining while running at you full speed. What a nightmare! Flamini returns to tighten up the midfield but Wenger is making noises that he will rotate and rest players. I think Wenger would rather draw this one than the Bayern game simply because going to Anfield for an FA Cup replay is not as hopeless as going to Germany without a lead to hang on to. I think there's an excellent chance of Liverpool avoiding defeat here and maybe even going on to win. They've not been playing European football all season and the recent performances of the 2 shows how big an impact it has on freshness at exactly this time of the season. So Liverpool +0.5 AH @ 1.50 bet365 is my bet which I'll probably place in a double with something else. Good luck :ok

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th 4pts Southampton to beat Sunderland 13/10 Betfred Sunderland’s improvement under Gus Poyet has been clear to see but I think Southampton are a decent side and I think they have the edge here. When these two met last month in the Premier League, Southampton were all over Sunderland for 30 minutes before they took their foot off the gas and lost their way. I don’t expect them to do that twice though so this time they can make sure they win this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-southampton-betting-southampton-can-be-first-into-quarter-finals

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th 4pts Man City vs Chelsea - Over 2.5 goals 5/6 Skybet Chelsea went to the Etihad and won a couple of weeks ago but I’m not so sure they’ll find it easy to shut City out again in this match without their best two centre backs. We saw in that league game how Chelsea looked like scoring every time they went forward so I think we could get a much more open game with plenty of goal action in this meeting. With the attacking mite on show I expect more than 2.5 goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-chelsea-betting-expect-a-more-open-game-than-their-league-meeting

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Cardiff will play for 100%, maybe they want to focus on Pl and avoid relegations? Odds on Sheffield Wed and Nottigham going down - any opinions about this matches? Man City - maybe something like "league for fa cup"? Chelsea win in PL so maybe Man City win in FA Cup?

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Sunderland v Southampton Sunderland: Wes Brown (13/0 d), Carlos Cuellar (3/0 d), Steven Fletcher (19/3 f), Keiren Westwood (10/0 g) Southampton: Dejan Lovren (20/2 d), Gaston Ramirez (12/1 m) Manchester City v Chelsea FC Manchester City: Fernandinho (20/3 m), Matija Nastasic (13/1 d), Sergio Agüero (17/15 f, top scorer) Chelsea FC: Gary Cahill (19/1 d)(doubtful), John Terry (24/2 d), Van Ginkel (2/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th

Cardiff will play for 100%' date=' maybe they want to focus on Pl and avoid relegations?[/quote'] BBC: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says that he aims to follow Wigan by winning the FA Cup from a lowly league position - but wants to survive the drop too. "They proved last season what the FA Cup was all about, a chance for smaller clubs to win trophies," Solskjaer said. "I would like to go one better than they did and win the cup and stay up, but in any way, shape or form, if you play in a cup game you want to win it." Uwe Rosler insists that they will not sacrifice their defence of the FA Cup to keep players fresh for a tilt at the Championship play-off places. "The club is proud to be the holders of the famous trophy," he said. "The win over Sheffield Wednesday took a lot out of them. We will bring fresh legs in. "Everybody will be trying to get into the last eight, that's our aim."

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th

Cardiff will play for 100%, maybe they want to focus on Pl and avoid relegations? Odds on Sheffield Wed and Nottigham going down - any opinions about this matches? Man City - maybe something like "league for fa cup"? Chelsea win in PL so maybe Man City win in FA Cup?
10.30 pitch inspection at hillsborough-the rain has stopped falling wednesday have signed : leon best, gary gardner and sam hutchinson on 28 day loans this week all are eligible. Semedo was injured in midweek gardner will probably replace him. i've only seen gardner once but he looked decent with a good shot and goal threat. Best should come in for nuhui - he can't be any worse but will lack match fitness. i would leave this one alone but if pushed a narrow win for wednesday

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Man City To Beat Chelsea @ 2.35 Bet Fred/ Victor Chelsea will be missing Gary Cahill. John Terry is already out. That is their 1st choice back pairing. Chances will be created against Chelsea. City haven't score for 2 games so expect them to get back on track.

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Sunderland v Southampton (1245 GMT) Sunderland make nine changes with only John O'Shea and Fabio Borini surviving from their 2-0 defeat against Hull at home last time out. Ignacio Scocco makes his debut with Sebastian Larsson and Lee Cattermole making their 100th starts for the club. Sunderland starting XI: Ustari, Celustka, Dossena, O'Shea ©, Vergini, Cattermole, Larsson, Giaccherini, Gardner, Scocco, Borini Southampton also shuffle their line-up with Victor Wanyama and James Ward-Prowse coming into midfield and Kelvin Davis in goal. Rickie Lambert starts up front. Southampton starting XI: Davis ©, Clyne, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Shaw, Wanyama, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Lallana, Guly, Lambert.

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th 3pts Everton to win by one goal 13/5 Ladbrokes Everton’s home form merits some respect but they’ve just started to struggle a little bit in recent weeks so I don’t see any value at all in them at 4/6. Given their struggle for goals any win they do get is likely to be a tight one so I would rather play Everton to win by one at 13/5 as a value alternative to the 4/6 that they win the game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-swansea-betting-everton-can-edge-past-swansea-in-sunday-s-opener

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Manchester City v Chelsea Today will be the match of 1/8 finals of the FA Cup between Manchester City and Chelsea. The meeting promises to be very tense. And Pellegrini and Mourinho are maximalists and coaches want to win with their clubs in all competitions , which involve. So the winner of today we do not undertake to predict and bet offer to make on a corner kicks. Or rather that hosts to get more than their guests. Arguments are as follows.. City last matches : Norwich - Manchester City 4:14 (3:4) Manchester City - Chelsea 12:6 (4:1) Tottenham - Manchester City 3:5 (2:3) West Ham - Manchester City 5:5 (3:2) Manchester City - Cardiff City 10:7 (5:3) Chelsea last matches : West Bromwich - Chelsea 5:8 (0:7) Chelsea - Newcastle 6:5 (1:3) Manchester City - Chelsea 12:6 (4:1) Chelsea - West Ham 13:3 (8:2) Chelsea - Stoke City 7:2 (3:2) Clearly see that the citizens , especially at home , almost always superior to theyr opponent in the corners. Chelsea very often plays on the situation prevailing in the field. In matches with weaker teams , with corner in order, but when Mourinho chooses game on the counter , the Londoners a corner not seek. Recall that twelve days ago just such tactics allowed Chelsea to win in Manchester. Inventing something new just does not make sense. Motivation. Here again start from the previous match between these clubs. Hosts dominated the entire meeting , but eventually City will be configured to take a convincing revenge. And so, will seek constant attacks and chances for a corner , respectively, will receive more. Chelsea in midweek had a match against WBA , which lost not only points, but many physical and moral strength. But Manchester meeting was moved due to weather conditions. It turns out that City whole week purposefully prepared to fight one of their biggest rivals this season. In general, it all boils down to the fact that Manchester City will play the first number and corners will get considerably more. Manchester City always takes a lot of corners. Exceptions are those games in which City trashes rivals, scoring a couple of goals early in the match. Chelsea, I think there is not an easy opponent and will not allow rivals to get smashed, so I think that Man City will receive a lot of corners. City takes at Etihad on average 7.9 corners/match. Tips : * Manchester City win with -2 asian handicap on the number of corner kicks at 1.90 Bet365 * Manchester City Individual Total Corners, Over 6.5 at 1.85 Bwin

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th 3pts Arsenal vs Liverpool - Under 2.5 goals 6/5 Coral Although there were a lot of goals when these two met last week I’m not convinced there will be many here. Arsenal aren’t going to defend so shambolically in this match as they did in that one and Liverpool are unlikely to be as gung ho as they are on the road. Both sides may choose to rest a few players so the scoring personnel may not be as strong as in past games so the under 2.5 goals could turn into a big price at 6/5. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-liverpool-betting-goals-may-not-be-as-frequent-as-last-week

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Brendan Rodgers has come out and said Liverpool will play a full-strength team, so don't expect too many changes. We also welcomed Agger back against Fulham and he will hopefully be able to start in place of Toure, who has an assist and a goal in his last two away games - just for the wrong teams. (Edit: Henderson is likely to be replaced by Allen after having wrist surgery.) As for Arsenal I've read that they could make up to six changes with their game against Bayern on Wednesday, and that Cazorla is out, although I'm by no means an expert on Arsenal. I have to say that if Cazorla doesn't play I really can't see where Arsenal are going to score from (especially if Toure doesn't play!) given that Ramsey and Walcott are also out, while Ozil and Giroud are both in bad form... I also read that one of the possible six changes is Bendtner for Giroud, which can't inspire confidence in Gooners. This is really one to wait for lineups for (or even better, to take in-play; Liverpool are a real Jekyll and Hyde team, and one can normally tell within a few minutes which one has turned up) but if you asked me now I'd take Liverpool double chance - I can't see us losing this but a draw is a possibility.

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th 3pts Brighton to beat Hull 7/5 William Hill With Hull struggling for goals and Brighton on a good run at the minute I think this has all the potential of another upset about it. Brighton are playing some nice stuff at the minute and should be full of confidence and on a Monday night in front of a TV audience under the bright lights they should like their chances. This will be an awkward journey for Hull in midweek and they are up against it here. I’ll take the home side to edge through. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brighton-vs-hull-betting-brighton-can-cause-mini-upset-to-move-into-quarter-finals

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th 5/1 on swansea is a bit disrispect for a cup game... everton not so great of late and pretty not much anything without lukaky, with yet another loaney up front in traore @ 1.60 is - not in a million ears for me... under monk swansea done ok so far, took point away at stoke , what they couldn`t do under loudrup and beat cardif in derby, which they lost under loudrup as well, swansea seemed was loosing last years great spell, and all hype was faiding away this season, with possible ruterns of shelvey and michu + it`s a cup game and no preassure what so ever and bony starting make his name , i`ll give a go here on swansea with DNB @ 4.50 with paddypower 4 % of my betting fund and as well adventurous bet on HT/FT swansea/swansea @ 10 wih paddypower 1 % of my fund....

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Arsenal v Liverpool Definitely best to wait for line ups, but I'm not so sure the Arsenl rotation will go against them as much as a lot of people think. Arsenal as a club will be looking for revenge to try to get over their humiliation by LFC last week. In addition to this, if a fair few of the Arsenal team are fringe players they will be motivated on an individual level as they look to try to convince Wenger they should feature more. As mentioned above, you can never be quite sure what LFC will turn up but assuming Arsenal start the match at a high tempo then that could set the tone for rest of the match, and LFC aren't exactly world beaters away from home. I often like MOTM bets but not touching them if Michael Owen is picking them - he always seem to be watching a different game to the rest of us! As I say, waiting for lineups but considering the following: FGS Podolski: 8/1 Stanjames (money back if penalty scored) HT/FT: Draw/Arsenal: 6/1 Betvictor

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th i see people getting caried away here with 5 - 1 at anfield.... as well as few days ago, some bookies made liverpool favorites at emirates. those games happens to any team once a season ... arsenal has 11 clean sheets in last 12 games, holding of chelsea , man u , tothnem and liverpool in those.... liverpool has only 2 cean sheets away in last 14 games (one of those against bournemounth) .... about teams - liverpool pretty much clear, the same team , maybe one change.... for me it doesn`t matter what arsenal first XI will be, as i am sure it won`t be zalelams miochi and few reserv team players either... wenger had almost strongest team out aginst coventry with game in 3 days ahead, i am pretty sure he showed intent to get a cup finnaly + mourinho `s comments of late and playing again liverpool after loss , will make a strong arsenal eleven and very well motivated.... as well as no matter who will start for arsenal... 3 substitutions will make arsenal only stronger , wereas liverpool subs could be 2 teenagers out of their 3 subs, they just don`t have 2 decent players on a bench. liverpool is only dazzling at home with their strong and sharp start, but with away and second half displays they are just avaradge, arsenal has only 3 losses at home this season... out of this world a.villa game, chelsea`s 100 million reserves vs arsenal reservea and sucker punch from b.dortmund....i kind of believe this will be draw, but i`ll go for, 10 % of my fund on arsenal DNB @ 1.83 with paddypower.

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th ^^^^ Gnabry: "The FA Cup is a great opportunity for young players. I really enjoy playing in the competition and I hope we make it to the final." Wenger : "Will I rest one player, or two or three? I don't know yet. Certainly we will just have one focus, which is to winarrow-10x10.png the game.":eyes Brendan Rodgers "We want to winarrow-10x10.png the FA Cup, that's our objective," "We've got no midweek game so we can go as strong as we wish to go. "It's probably different for Arsenal, who have a massive game after ourselves in the Champions League, so they may have to look at it differently. We won't need to rest anybody. "This year we wanted to do well in the cup competitions - hence the reason why we've been strong. "We want to get to Wembley, not for the semi-final, but for the final.

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th Motivation should be high for both sides? Why would you give the game away against a rival. There is just one factor important for this game and that's the upcoming CL game for Arsenal. No doubt Liverpool will come out strong here there next game is next weekend. But for Arsenal it's different.. Altough they know it's gonna be really tough to eliminate Bayern, they can't just give up pre-game. Pressure will be big on their squad if they loose both legs and drop out of the CL. They are struggeling in the EPL as well so this is their 3th competition and I think this is the one with less importancy. Wenger often rotates in the cup and I expect him to do the same tonight. He can't afford to loose more important players. Odds are great for Liverpool after they smashed Arsenal at home. A early lead would be perfect for Liverpool cause this will affect the Arsenal morale for sure. They don't want another smashing but Liverpool will come out gun blazing again if you'd ask me. That tactic worked perfectly. Ofcourse Arsenal have beaten Pool earlier in the season and their H2H record is great but I don't think it's relevant for this encounter. Arsenal was flying high at that moment and seriously, they are in a bit of a downtrend due a lot of factors lately. Liverpool is on the opposite side and will want to take revenge for sure. They can be fully focussed on this game and I expect them to deliver well. Can't see Arsenal keep another cleansheet here. We will have to wait a bit for the exact line-ups but I fancy Liverpool here. One thing is clear, people giving arguments like Motivation is key look at yesterday's game etc etc, true but you can't compare fixtures with each other, totally different factors play a role here don't forget that. Probably backing the away win with medium stakes. Goodluck all

Re: FA Cup > February 15th - 17th [h=3]Swansea team looks weak Everton[/h]

• 01 Robles
  • 23 Coleman
  • 03 Baines
  • 16 McCarthy
  • 06 Jagielka
  • 15 Distin
  • 11 Mirallas
  • 18 Barry
  • 28 Traore
  • 20 Barkley
  • 22 Pienaar