** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympiacos v Manchester United (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > TBD Well the odds look fine. If united can pick up a decent form they will be able to win here but since it's knock-out I almost never trust big teams in the first leg away. I mean real madrid or bayern is another story but it will not be a walk-over for united here and they won't push for a win if its a draw late in the game. Always tricky but the best thing is to wait a bit. Hope van persie will be back soon!

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > TBD A lay of Man Utd is my bet for this match, as I see no reason why Olympiakos will be any worse off when the match is eventually played. They are well clear in their league, and could possibly rest their star players nearer the game, whereas Man Utd will have hard matches in the league. The match just before this will be away to Palace who you would think will be still struggling but will be up for this match, the match after Olympiakos will be Man City, which will obviously be in their minds with it being the big manchester derby. So all things considered a lay off Man Utd should be a decent bet, as they will assume a draw away should see them through. Don't think you will get the price which is at the top of this thread.

• 1 month later...

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th think i'll just back Utd. to win here. sure, they are having a bad season, but their group stage performances in this competition were quite good, actually. it should also be mentioned that olympiakos sold their best player and top scorer (Mitroglou) to fulham in january. with Moyes in charge, you can't even be sure they'll beat the worst oppositions (sunderland, fulham, wba...) at home, let alone olympiakos away, but i think the odds are pretty good and it's worth the risk.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th i think man u would settle, just not to get beat here as like what happened when they went to arsenal. so i think maybe a draw but i would lay them as they are just a mess all season and it really don't look like they will get it sorted. olympiacos could even get the win in this one. maybe better to go at this in-play, if man u score, lay them.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Dominguez attacker - played for Valencia & in Russia Ndinga - Nigerian midfielder - from AS Monaco Perez Gonzalez - Villareal - midfield Sierra - Spanish defender - played in La Liga and Russia Songo - Cameroon defender - Valeciennes Machado - Portugese midfielder from Toulouse Ibagaza - Villareal - Argentinian midfielder Nelson Valdez - Parguayan striker from Valencia and Rubin Kazan Gago - Spanish goalkeeper played 4 Real Zaragoza and Benfica Saviola - we all know him There's even a few more foreigners in this squad I left out. I'm sure there must be some Greek internationals in the squad as well. Their home record reads 13-0-0 F 43 A 7 Admittedly this isn't against top level opposition like Man Utd have to deal with week in week out but it has to be respected. Another factor is that good old Moisey may be happy to take a draw back from Greece. And in a hot unwelcoming atmosphere like Piraeus on a European night vs Manchester United he may just be his old conservative self. Olympiakos must be bored being 20 points clear with 13 matches left to play. They therefore can devote total focus to this match. Like Dave5perth said above Man Utd have their big derby after this match which isn't ideal to say the least. Interesting as to how Moyes handles it. I agree with the layers above. Olypiakos +0.5 is paying 1.725 which may be value. Don't know if this will rise or fall but this one seems to split opinion down the middle so might find a value price on the exchanges laying Man Utd. Good luck :ok

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th

If you would be so kind and remind me what big derby we have after this match ? :)
As you probably know, they're talking about Man Utd v Man City, which is actually played on Tuesday 25th March, the week after the second leg of the Champions League tie against Olympiakos - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/fixtures

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Regarding the actual game, I've seen Olympiakos online a bit this season, and been pretty impressed. As well as running away with the Super League in Greece, they also did well in their Champions League group games, taking 4 points off Benfica and doing the double over Anderlecht. They seem to have a lot of skilful forwards who I think could trouble Man United. I could see this game being a low-scoring one, and I think there's possibly some value in under 2.5 goals at around 1.74

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Olympiacos-United Bet: United @ 2.2 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Olympiacos without a defeat in their whole season in league until now but the greek league can surely not be compared to other top europe leagues as they don't have any real opponents in it (they are currently winning the league with 23 points ahead of 2nd place). They won the title already 15 times out of the last 17 years. However my main focus here is on United. Everybody knows that they are struggling in league and not showing really great results or games there. But they made a big step forward with the signing of Mata. In the CL group stage they were without defeat ( 4-2 and 5-0 against Leverkusen, 1-1 and 1-0 against Donetsk, 1-0 and 0-0 against Sociedad. So United is having another feeling when they play in the CL compared to playing in league like it seems. And just looking at the player quality of United (Van Persie, Rooney, Mata) you have to say that the team has great quality and nobody really knows why they are struggling that hard in league (ofc the defense is not the best and the middlefield has problems but this doesn't explain matches like the 2-2 against Fulham). United will be without long term injured Nani while Evans, Jones and Rafael are going to return to squad. Welback is still in doubt. Olympiacos has lost important players in the winter transfer window. Best goalscorer and most important attacker Mitroglou has been sold, as well as Weiss who was already an important factor for the team. Mitroglou was replaced by Scepovic who hasn't been a factor until Mitroglou was sold. All in all one of my picks which seems more risky but I just believe in United's quality in offense and in combination with Olympiacos having much less quality in offense and so having less impact on United's weak side (Defense) this makes this bet good for me.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Olympiacos have something of a striker crisis for the game, Saviola is out for 2 weeks after getting injured at the weekend, back-up striker Marko Scepovic scored a hat-trick after coming on for Saviola but is ineligible for the European game. They sold star striker Kostas Mitroglu to Fulham in January and his replacement Nelson Valdez in also ruled out through injury. Guessing Joel Campbell will be given a role slightly higher up the pitch.

Olympiacos-United Bet: United @ 2.2 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Olympiacos without a defeat in their whole season in league until now but the greek league can surely not be compared to other top europe leagues as they don't have any real opponents in it (they are currently winning the league with 23 points ahead of 2nd place). They won the title already 15 times out of the last 17 years. However my main focus here is on United. Everybody knows that they are struggling in league and not showing really great results or games there. But they made a big step forward with the signing of Mata. In the CL group stage they were without defeat ( 4-2 and 5-0 against Leverkusen, 1-1 and 1-0 against Donetsk, 1-0 and 0-0 against Sociedad. So United is having another feeling when they play in the CL compared to playing in league like it seems. And just looking at the player quality of United (Van Persie, Rooney, Mata) you have to say that the team has great quality and nobody really knows why they are struggling that hard in league (ofc the defense is not the best and the middlefield has problems but this doesn't explain matches like the 2-2 against Fulham). United will be without long term injured Nani while Evans, Jones and Rafael are going to return to squad. Welback is still in doubt. Olympiacos has lost important players in the winter transfer window. Best goalscorer and most important attacker Mitroglou has been sold, as well as Weiss who was already an important factor for the team. Mitroglou was replaced by Scepovic who hasn't been a factor until Mitroglou was sold. All in all one of my picks which seems more risky but I just believe in United's quality in offense and in combination with Olympiacos having much less quality in offense and so having less impact on United's weak side (Defense) this makes this bet good for me.
Mata can not play for United in CL ( you should check this before you wrote wrong info ); Yes, they have great attack but question is how to deliver ball to Rooney and RVP; Man Utd midfield is weak this year, not attack ;)

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 13/10 Coral With Olympiakos’ scoring form at home in Europe and United’s scoring power as well as a potential openness at the back I think we’ll see some goals in this tie. Usually I’d worry about a side heading to Greece and being put off by the atmosphere but United are well rehearsed in that sort of thing so I’m expecting an open game and one which contains at least three goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/olympiakos-vs-man-utd-betting-goals-can-come-regularly-in-athens

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Olympiakos Pireus vs. Manchester United First of all I would like to say that Manchester United is the team I don’t like. At all. I love to see them fail and this season certainly has been a pleasant one so far in that sense. But the situation regarding this match seems to be somewhat convenient for them. I feel they might get something here. Olympiakos is missing several of their key players. Besides Weiss and Mitroglu who left in the transfer window, they have number of injuries aswell. They miss key strikers Saviola and Valdez, also weekend hat-trick hero Scepovic is ineligible to participate in CL. Olympiakos kept only two clean sheets in group stage, one at home. They are a superpower in Greece but the level of Greek Super League is too inconsistent to draw any conclusions from there. Last season they did not advance from group stage and ended the European journey in their first EL playoff round losing both legs(3-0A,0-1H) against Levante. Manchester United is without Mata who is ineligible and injured Welbeck, whose absence IMO is good thing for them, plus Jones, Rafael and Evans are questionable. Although their domestic form has been crap this season, Champions League is a different thing. They went through group phase undefeated winning all three at home and drawing two away and had that impressive 0-5 win at Leverkusen. Besides that, they scored in 5 of 6 matches, keeping 4 clean sheets. H2H shows ManU dominating having won all four matches against Oly. But that shouldn’t really be taken into account since the last match was in 2002. If it hadn’t been for the changes during the transfer window, I would have taken Olympiakos. But with Rooney happy and fit and RVP fit, plus the factor that Champions League is the only competition ManU still has hopes to get something causes me to see ManU win here. Manchester United win 2.20 @ bet365

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th The bookies have this game priced up pretty well, but I can't get away from United's inability to find any consistency, even in the medium term. Sure, this is the only competition United have left to play for, but the same can be said for the Greeks so focus will not be an issue for either team. I feel Olympiakos will have had this game in their minds for a long time now, and that coupled with the poorest Man U outfit for quite some time lends me to side with the home team given the odds. Olympiakos +0.5 @ 1.78 BetVictor

Olympiacos have something of a striker crisis for the game' date=' Saviola is out for 2 weeks after getting injured at the weekend, back-up striker Marko Scepovic scored a hat-trick after coming on for Saviola but is ineligible for the European game. They sold star striker Kostas Mitroglu to Fulham in January and his replacement Nelson Valdez in also ruled out through injury. Guessing Joel Campbell will be given a role slightly higher up the pitch.[/quote'] No Bet

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th I don't see too many goals in this game tonight personally, I think Olympiakos are so far clear in the Greek league that they were able to prepare for this match with no other worries. No doubt who the better side is on paper but you just cannot rely on United this season in any fixture. With Olympiakos having a striker crisis as Hastgill mentioned I can't see the home side causing too much threat up front, I think United will be quite solid tonight at the back and it is a game that screams unders to me but I think United could nick it 1-0 due to having that extra bit of flare up front. Best of luck guys. Both Teams To Score - NO @ 9/10 Stan James

There's even a few more foreigners in this squad I left out. I'm sure there must be some Greek internationals in the squad as well. Their home record reads 13-0-0 F 43 A 7 Admittedly this isn't against top level opposition like Man Utd have to deal with week in week out but it has to be respected. Another factor is that good old Moisey may be happy to take a draw back from Greece. And in a hot unwelcoming atmosphere like Piraeus on a European night vs Manchester United he may just be his old conservative self. Olympiakos must be bored being 20 points clear with 13 matches left to play. They therefore can devote total focus to this match. Like Dave5perth said above Man Utd have their big derby after this match which isn't ideal to say the least. Interesting as to how Moyes handles it. I agree with the layers above. Olypiakos +0.5 is paying 1.725 which may be value. Don't know if this will rise or fall but this one seems to split opinion down the middle so might find a value price on the exchanges laying Man Utd. Good luck :ok
1) Yes, there are, mostly defenders and one midfielder. 2) Their home record in Greek league makes no sense as Greek league is a joke. 3) What derby? Manchester City game will be played nearly a month later. :lol

1) Yes, there are, mostly defenders and one midfielder. 2) Their home record in Greek league makes no sense as Greek league is a joke. 3) What derby? Manchester City game will be played nearly a month later. :lol
2) is addressed in the post itself - "admittedly this isn't against top level opposition like Man Utd have to deal with week in week out " 3) is addressed in my post days ago

Olympiacos have something of a striker crisis for the game' date=' Saviola is out for 2 weeks after getting injured at the weekend, back-up striker Marko Scepovic scored a hat-trick after coming on for Saviola but is ineligible for the European game. They sold star striker Kostas Mitroglu to Fulham in January and his replacement Nelson Valdez in also ruled out through injury. Guessing Joel Campbell will be given a role slightly higher up the pitch.[/quote'] yes and because of this I was all over united even with Mata out. I think januzaj was on the bench against palace when mata started and I think januzal coming in for mata wouldnt be too bad. The thing is it seems with Phil Jones and Jonny Evans injured, and Smalling expected to cover Rafael’s absence at right-back David Moyes has little choice but to partner Vidic and Ferdinand at the back. Although, Ferdinands positioning was excellent against palace, he is slow. But do Olympiakos have the strikers and the counters to take advantage of this weakness in Man UTD defense? It seems not. Hence, my bet has to be United to win as I think CL is their only respite this year and RVP and co will relish it tonight, even in a very intimidating and noisy stadium. After all, these are the nights such players dream of.

Olympiacos have something of a striker crisis for the game' date=' Saviola is out for 2 weeks after getting injured at the weekend, back-up striker Marko Scepovic scored a hat-trick after coming on for Saviola but is ineligible for the European game. They sold star striker Kostas Mitroglu to Fulham in January and his replacement Nelson Valdez in also ruled out through injury. Guessing Joel Campbell will be given a role slightly higher up the pitch.[/quote'] Thanks HastGill1, great information once again. I would go for Man Utd, or to be a bit more on the safe side: Under 2.5 @1.70 on unibet. Olypiakos is clearly out of a striker, but I also don't see Man Utd attacking like crazy. It's likely that they will want to keep the control in the match first of all and then rely on Van Persie and Januzaj up front to put one in for them.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th All the evidence is there to see that this Utd side is much weaker than last season and I think Moyes would bite your hand off for a draw. Yes the Greek league is poor but Oly have improved a lot in terms of the CL matches and are no longer the soft touch they were years ago. Man U price is far too short for me, so it's an easy lay which isn't going to burst the bank.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Great, another CL match while UTD is still struggeling in the league. We had them before earlier in the season and they delivered me some great profit! I always like to back teams like man utd in europe cause they always raise their game when it matters the most. Last year they failed to win against the mighty Real but played great. This season they were terrible in the EPL due many injuries and ofcourse Fergie left but in the meanwhile they did just great in the CL games. And for this game they will almost have their best 11 ready except for Mata atleast that's my opinion. We will probably see a line-up like this: De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Fellaini, Carrick, Rooney, Januzaj/Giggs, Valencia, Van Persie. Many punters followed the odds last weekend and failed miserably[Can't blame them cause it indeed looked tasty]. But Utd delivered against Palace and won without conceding a goal which is important for their confidence. Ferdinand is getting old, no doubt about that but the fact is he played a LOT of games together with Vidic which is important and they know where the weaknesses are. Against a heavily weakened Olympiakos side, I think they can do well here. Like I said, man Utd are no push-overs, they are still among the top sides in Europe and they showed it last year against Real. This season they didn't loose any group games with 4 wins and 2 draws away from home. Against their strongest opponents [Leverkusen] they won comfortable away from home and also in that game I backed them to do the job. I will do the same here. I feel man Utd wants to proof something to their fans, manager, press and so on. Rooney signed a new contract so he's quiet for a while thank god. Hope he will finally steps up again in big games like this cause he is still capable of carrying this team along with Van Persie. A must win tie for Utd due their big name and players so an away win would be a real reliefn here. I do think they will settle for a draw here if it's late in the game so I'll keep that in mind when I pick my bets. I know Olympiakos are doing really well in their league but this will be a whole different story. They face a very experienced side with players who can score out of nowhere. I expect Utd to do well tonight! Olympiakos on the other hand are free wheeling through out their season. Easy wins almost every week, they might be bored by now. :D They did well in the group stage with Benfica, Anderlecht and PSG. But there is just something I have to point out. Their 0-3 away win against Anderlecht was SO LUCKY. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched that game. Anderlecht was all over the pitch and totally dominated Olympiakos but somehow they weren't able to score atleast once. Amazingly to see, cause they should have scored atleast 5 times that night. You can't get bigger chances than that, LOL. Mitroglou was on fire that night and scored 3 out of 3. Great for him and the Greek side but that result could mislead people here. Anyways, Mitroglou left which is obviously one of the worst things that possibly could happen for olympiakos. 9-10 million? So what, he was by far one of their best players imo. Weiss is gone too, another really important midfielder for the home side. Saviola is out, another huge blow cause he scored a lot of goals this season. With scepovic not included they will really have a hard time scoring against this english side. With Valdez out too they will have to rely on Dominguez and Campbell upfront. Siovas a regular defender, atleast in the CL games is out injured too. All in all they are heavily weakened without a doubt. 4 or 5 regulars from the group stage are out for this game. Can't see utd losing this one. Normally with the same squad, I would never back Utd here but these missings will have a huge impact on this game and Utd can play perfectly on the counter like they did against Leverkusen. I will not go wild on this one cause there are better bets for this price but still too good to miss. Man utd to win. Medium stakes odds around 2.25! Man utd to score 2 or more goals. Odds around 2.40 small stakes. Run of play : Lead/Draw odds of 4.50! Small stakes for some cover. Can't see this one end 0-0, Olympiakos has to win this one if they wanna go through so there will be huge spaces to exploit for utd. Goals are likely. Goodluck guys.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th I had a look at Olympiakos' CL record at home to sides of comparable class to Manchester United. Olympiakos home record in Champions League against 'top' sides since 2007 - Olympiakos 1 Lazio 1 Olympiakos 0 Real Madrid 0 Olympiakos 0 Chelsea 0 Olympiakos 1 Arsenal 0 Olympiakos 0 Marseille 1 Olympiakos 3 Dortmund 1 Olympiakos 3 Arsenal 1 Olympiakos 2 Arsenal 1 Olympiakos 1 PSG 4 Olympiakos 1 Benfica 0 Total 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats. They lost the two games at home Man Utd in 2001 and 2002 as show below. So overall Olympiakos have quite a good record at home to top European sides. I had at look at Manchester United's away record in Europe. They haven't played many ties in Greece, so I looked at both Greece and Turkey (neighbouring countries, similar distance and climate compared to UK) ... Manchester United away games in Greece and Turkey since 2000 - Panathinaikos 1 Man Utd 1 Olympiakos 0 Man Utd 2 Olympiakos 2 Man Utd 3 Panathinaikos 0 Man Utd 1 Fenerbahce 3 Man Utd 0 Besiktas 0 Man Utd 1 Bursaspor 0 Man Utd 3 Galatasaray 1 Man Utd 0 Man Utd won 5, drew 1 and lost 2. Man Utd have a good record away in Turkey and Greece. Overall I think the current 1/2/x odds of 4.0/3.3/2.2 look about right, with perhaps a little value on Olympiakos - but not enough to make the match worth betting on for me. No bet

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th don't be sure that united will win the game tonight! olympiakos in europe show us another face. they are playing tottaly in a different manner! you don't know how olympiakos is going to play,he's unbalanced !remember with pari away..they almost took a draw! for tonight's game VALDES is ready (the new sign from valencia,attacker) personally i'm from greece,olympiakos is the team that i support but when it's a champions league game i never bet my team! but i see small value for the UNDER 2.5 or draw...... my opinion is: NO BET ! good luck.....

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Olympiacos is a veteran in CL. They have been a regular presenter in this competition for over a decade. Their squad is full of internationals who have the sort of experience to do well here. MU on the other hand is not the dominant force in Europe anymore under Moyes. They are at Benfica level at best. Greek is never a pleasant place to play in (just like Turkey), this is a serious test and I don't think MU have what it takes to go home with all 3 points. Olympiacos have a so healthy lead in domestic league that they can spend 100% or more on this match. They have nothing to lose after all. With a marvelous defensive record, I'm confident they will be able to keep the tie open until the 2nd leg. I'll bet small stake on Olympiacos (+0.5 AH) and medium stake on Under 2.5 goals.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Confrontation in Piraeus expected stubborn and combative. If someone believes in today's match Manchester United favorite, he is seriously mistaken. Olympiacos left behind in the group strong Portuguese Benfica , and at their stadium any Greek team is always strong and dangerous. And in fairness it should be noted , Manchester United this season, absolutely not what it previously. Out Fergusson and snim gone and game philosophy. For example, Vidic has already announced that at the end of the season wants to leave the team. And all this must be added the Greeks forces , which will be released without fear of doubt on today's game , so they are already committed a big deal. From the foregoing forward opening match with bright scenes and scoring chances. Of course , the status of the first game in the playoffs of the prestigious UEFA Champions League has not been canceled , the nerve will be present , but both clubs sit in the defense will not. Look at matches Olympiacos and Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League and the number of offsides in these matches. Matches Olympiakos in the Champions League : 17.09.2013 Olympiakos (Greece) - Paris Saint-Germain (France ) 1:4 (Offsides: 4-3) 02.10.2013 Anderlecht (Belgium) - Olympiakos (Greece) 0:3 (Offsides : 3-8) 23.10.2013 Benfica (Portugal) - Olympiakos (Greece ) 1:1 (Offsides : 4-3) 05.11.2013 Olympiakos (Greece) - Benfica (Portugal) 1:0 (Offsides : 3-0) 27.11.2013 PSG (France) - Olympiakos (Greece ) 2:1 (Offsides : 2-1) 10.12.2013 Olympiakos (Greece) - Anderlecht (Belgium) 3:1 (Offsides : 2-0) Manchester United in the Champions League : 17.09.2013 Manchester United (England) - Bayer Leverkusen (Germany) 4:2 (Offsides : 2-0) 02.10.2013 Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine) - Manchester United (England) 1:1 (Offsides : 0-1) 23.10.2013 Manchester United (England) - Real Sociedad (Spain) 1:0 (Offsides : 5-1) 05.11.2013 Real Sociedad (Spain) - Manchester United (England) 0:0 (Offsides : 0-2) 27.11.2013 Bayer Leverkusen (Germany) - Manchester United (England) 0:5 (Offsides : 3-2) 10.12.2013 Manchester United (England) - Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine) 1:0 (Offsides : 1-1) From these figures it can be very interesting figures shall draw. Olympiakos players in 6 games in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League catered for offside 21 times (an average of 3.5 per game) and Manchester United players were in offside trap an opponent in the same 6 games 13 times (an average of 2.17 per game offside). As you can see , the team enough for our forecast is flagged for offside. Do not forget about the fact that it is a match of the playoffs, and this is an additional burden on the judges of solutions and error which sometimes depend on fate match. Hardly any of the judges dreams of becoming the most discussed figure tomorrow and get a pencil sports books , so do not be surprised if a pair of triple points today touch judges will simply be reinsured. The judges have unofficial slogan: "Better safe than make a fatal mistake". From all the above put today that players of Olympiacos and Manchester United will cater for offside today not less than 5 times. Offsides: Over 4,5 @ 2.60 Marathonbet

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th I bet nobody saw this coming.... Not one home goal by any team in this round of Champions League Man City 0-2 Barcelona AC Milan 0-1 Ath Madrid Leverkusen 0-4 PSG Arsenal 0-2 Bayern Zenit 0-3 Dortmund It probably will continue in this game. I thought Vidic and Ferdinand were decent in their last outing. They be down on a yard of pace, but these two are still excellent in the air. Schalke 0-xx Real Madrid Galatasaray 0-1 Chelsea so it could be all 8 games. I like the match-flow bet, United to score 1st and win is 2.3 on 888sport and United to win to nil which is 3.6 on BET365

I bet nobody saw this coming.... Not one home goal by any team in this round of Champions League Man City 0-2 Barcelona AC Milan 0-1 Ath Madrid Leverkusen 0-4 PSG Arsenal 0-2 Bayern Zenit 0-3 Dortmund It probably will continue in this game. I thought Vidic and Ferdinand were decent in their last outing. They be down on a yard of pace, but these two are still excellent in the air. Schalke 0-xx Real Madrid Galatasaray 0-1 Chelsea so it could be all 8 games. I like the match-flow bet, United to score 1st and win is 2.3 on 888sport and United to win to nil which is 3.6 on BET365
Zenit 1 BVB Dortmund 2 Oleg Shatov 57' amazing stats nonetheless