** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th

Aidymac

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th

I bet nobody saw this coming.... Not one home goal by any team in this round of Champions League Man City 0-2 Barcelona AC Milan 0-1 Ath Madrid Leverkusen 0-4 PSG Arsenal 0-2 Bayern Zenit 0-3 Dortmund It probably will continue in this game. I thought Vidic and Ferdinand were decent in their last outing. They be down on a yard of pace, but these two are still excellent in the air. Schalke 0-xx Real Madrid Galatasaray 0-1 Chelsea so it could be all 8 games. I like the match-flow bet, United to score 1st and win is 2.3 on 888sport and United to win to nil which is 3.6 on BET365
Zenit 1 BVB Dortmund 2 Oleg Shatov 57' amazing stats nonetheless goals galore in russia now.

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Olympiakos come into this match with 17 yellow cards in the UEFA Champions League. Manchester Utd, 10. The referee, italian Rochi, a guy who give more cards to the host team (2:2, 3:1, 3:1, 5:4, 2:1). I would give here 1.70 - 1.75 for Olympiakos. Cards - Olympiakos (0) Asian at 1.90 Bet365

Olympiakos come into this match with 17 yellow cards in the UEFA Champions League. Manchester Utd, 10. The referee, italian Rochi, a guy who give more cards to the host team (2:2, 3:1, 3:1, 5:4, 2:1). I would give here 1.70 - 1.75 for Olympiakos. Cards - Olympiakos (0) Asian at 1.90 Bet365
Well, then I guess a 2.46 odd on Bookings Match Bet for Olympiakos would be a decent bet?

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Horrified to see a lineup that includes Cleverly, Valencia and Young Young who is bringing nix to the table, Valencia who is completely ineffective, and Cleverly over your 27million signing. Seriously wtf is this nonsense from Moyes ? Fellaini was decent against Palace, and gets dropped for the games he was bought for ! Just ludicrous .....

As bad as United have been this season this has to be one of their worst performances' date=' they have been garbage :lol..none of them look like they give a monkeys..[/quote'] You look at this lot, and think "can they get worse, and lower the bar further" ? Wot an absolute stinker ....

Re: Olympiacos v Manchester United > Tuesday February 25th Man Utd first away side to get humped in knockout stage......5 away wins from 6 matches. Utd have looked a really average team all season, and to be fair they were really poor tonight. Think I might be laying them the rest of the season.

why didnt januzaj play?
Doesn't like the tough games and flatters to deceive. Scored two goals against Sunderland on the 5th of October and was put on a pedestal and has scored one goal since. Must have more influence on the game, like Sterling, and stop being a prima-donna. Might as well give him 300,000 a week as well. Utd will still qualify.

As bad as United have been this season this has to be one of their worst performances' date=' they have been garbage :lol..none of them look like they give a monkeys..[/quote'] Their worst display in the CL for sure. They delivered me great profit so far in europe but this was just terrible... Really annoying to see they didnt even look for that decisive away goal. No pressure at all like wtf? Moyes out pls and sort this team out. No logics at all, too many rotations, over paid wannabee stars. They should start with reward bonusses for a good display instead of paying 300k a week LOL?!

Their worst display in the CL for sure. They delivered me great profit so far in europe but this was just terrible... Really annoying to see they didnt even look for that decisive away goal. No pressure at all like wtf? Moyes out pls and sort this team out. No logics at all' date=' too many rotations, over paid wannabee stars. They should start with reward bonusses for a good display instead of paying 300k a week LOL?![/quote'] Just a few things....Dont think any uk team have scored this round, including the europa. Far to much is made of the premier league is the best in the world. As for the Rooney money with Utd having 10 days off, Rooney should be tailing roughly half a million for scratching his balls over this little holiday :ok