** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Wimbledon 2012

Re: Wimbledon 2012

For today :) __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 19:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Youzhny M. - Tipsarevic J. @2.65 Unibet Bet: 6/10 Comment: I don't know, for me these odds looks value. Both players are in same level on grass courts, even more - Youzhny looks better this season than Tipsarevic. Youzhny have won versus Donald Young in first round 3-1 giving away 1st set and won over Inigo Cervantes-Huegun in 3 sets, really easily 6:1 6:3 6:4 with no serve lose. Also Youzhny this season started with 3 wins before Wimbledon over Haase, Dolgopolov and Stepanek, losing only to Federer. It's really looks impressive because opponents was really good. Tipsarevic eliminated Nalbandian and Sweeting from Wimbledon somehow giving away one set to Sweeting. Looks good, but i just saw Tipsarevic game with Sweeting and he's play didn't impressed - no atacks, just pushing ball over the net, long rallys, boring for sure. So just hoping Youzhny will play as always and should be win. Good luck! __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Verdasco F. - Malisse X. (-2.5) @2.01 Pinnacle Bet: 6/10 Comment: Malisse is in great form at this moment, wins over Marinko Matosevic (who is actually in great form too) and Gilles Simon, both in 3 sets. Before Wimbledon this season he also started really nice with 6/2 in record and 51/26 now in career. It's just show how good he is on grass, just saw this two games and it's amazing how good he's hitting the ball and how moving around the court. I don't see nothink what can stop him at this stage playing Verdasco, who have won over two poor players like Zemlja and Wang, even lost a set to Zemlja. Serve not working for Verdasco also, lost couple of serves to he's opponents in first and 2nd stages. Before Wimbledon Verdasco playd two games, and even there had problems - playd 3 sets with Gulbis who is at real a joke player, and lost to Isner who is not that good at grass at all...Verdasco btw is more clay player, so hoping Malisse will extend that advantage and fit in this handicap, i think it can be easy win also. Good luck! _______________________________________________________________________________ Event: WTA Wimbledon Time: 18:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Zvonareva V. - Clijsters K. (over 20.5) @2.00 Pinnacle Bet: 5/10 Comment: Just did research on that match and it looks like we will have a nice battle there. Zvonareva looks like playing good on grass - 33/15 recond in career, won over Barthel and Soler-Espinosa in first two rounds, both in 3 sets so that's little scares about. In other side of the courner is Kim, who is actually fast courts master with 52/14 results in career on grass. Won over Jankovic and Hlavackova, both in two sets with under 18.5 games both. But she had problems breaking serve playing against Hlavackova in second round, she playd not that good as she can. So if it's problems with form Zvonareva must make pressure in this match and i'm expecting long match between this two. Good luck! :hope _______________________________________________________________________________
Just missed to post some picks for today, but had a nice day with family with +28oC there :clap But in total i have a really good profit and expecting to make more units in this tournament. Wimbledon for me, at this moment is +25.11 units :cigar

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Pretty glad for the day off tomorrow as I've not been hitting much in the past couple of days. Slightly out of luck recently as well I feel as Roddick probably should have won that second set today and then things may have been different. Cilic missed the handicap by a game despite having break points in the third set and then the Nishikori result, don't be fooled by the scoreline, it was far closer than it suggested and Nishikori wasn't far from taking the second set. Baghdatis covered the handicap with ease though which saved a pretty rotten day and after the first week, I'm currently sitting on +13.02 which I would have taken at the start of the week. Been some really good shouts this week and looks like quite a profitable tournament for most in here. I'm hoping the day off will bring a change in fortune and there will be some more profit to be had next week. :ok

Re: Wimbledon 2012 It's a big price and possibly value there but I wouldn't back it personally considering Schiavone's pedigree on grass and the players she will likely have to beat to get there - Kvitova next, Serena or Shvedova after that, Azarenka/Paszek/Vinci/Ivanovic. Pretty substantial underdog in all matches you'd suspect, and I'd expect Kvitova to beat her. But good luck with it if you do.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Could I have a little input from the experts here, was looking at the odds on womens winner. Dont really watch much tennis, but last year Lisicki looked a potential prospect, looking at her odds of 80 seems a bit overpriced to me. Considering she reached semi last year I think? Her next match is Sharapova the fav for tournament, would the 80 be worth a punt before match, as I dont really see the likes of williams winning tournament.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Cheers... going to have a little interest on Lisicki for title, havent seen her in action since wimbledon last year, so dont really know how well she has progressed since. Sharapova probably the worthy fav for title, but for me the womens tennis is a bit unpredictable. Williams looked out the other day, and done really well to get through.... Lisicki seems to enjoy wimbledon so willing to take a punt, cant be doing listening to Sharapova squelling every shot much longer.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Ok, take a piece for tomorows games :ok __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Tsonga J-W. - Fish M. (over 39.5) @1.95 bwin Bet: 9/10 Comment: This bet looks so good at this point. And I don't care what kind of injury had Fish (don't misunderstand me, i know what was with him), he's playing really good and improoving it every game he plays. With Goffin he's playd perfectly - didn't lost the serve game giving away only one break point (!). That was so impressive so i just can't walk away didn't taked this bet. Fish is underdog in this match so i'm really expecting atleast one set to be won by american. As both players holding serves really good i think this over should go on with some tie-breaks. Good luck! __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Murray A. - Cilic M. (Tie Break in Match: YES) @1.61 bet365 Bet: 7/10 Comment: There is nothink to talk about too long. Both players serving well on fast courts, holds theyr serves well too. So i'm just thinkin that this match without tie-break will not end, i can bet it will be in first set but let's take less gamble and enjoy this game, should be great view. Good luck! __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: WTA Wimbledon Time: 13:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Paszek T. - Vinci R. (-2.5) @1.96 Pinnacle Bet: 6/10 Comment: I don't know why odds are getting up on Paszek, but i don't care, for some reason i will take better odds at the end. Paszek looks very good this season on grass with 8/2 record this season (and 24/12 in career). Started with two loses against Riske and Keothavong she won last 8 games over some really good players, like Bartoli, Kerber, Wozniacki, also she was underdog in matches with Erakovic, Hantuchova and Pironkova. Won tournament in Eastbourne beeing underdog in every single match. Form looks perfect even after last match struggles playing against Wickmayer, where she won in 3 sets. In other side is Roberta Vinci, she's looks good on grass to, but i don't give a point on that because she won all 7 matches this season beeing fav, playing with week players and lost beeing underdog. Had problems playing with Lucic last round where she won in two sets with two tie-breaks. Have playd H2H one time in Hobart two years ago, and paszek have won this game on hard 6:4 6:3 beeing real underdog with over 3/1 odds. I don't see Paszek losing tomorow against Vinci, and i think Paszek should fit in this handicap. So best of luck people! __________________________________________________ _____________________________ Event: WTA Wimbledon Time: 15:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Radwanska A. - Giorgi C. (under 18.5) @1.95 Pinnacle Bet: 6/10 Comment: Giorgi really didn't impressed with win in last round playing against Petrova and beeing underdog. In all the true i have taked this bet before the match because the italien plays really not bad tennis. But here is the problem, she will play Radwanska who is in other level and i don't see here Giorgi giving the fight for polish mashine. Radwanska just eating for a dinner every opponent in this tournament - 6:3 6:3 over Rybakova, 6:2 6:1 over Vesnina and 6:0 6:2 over Watson Heather. I don't see Radwanska there giving away more than 5 games to weak player who is in other level of play, even in other experience of that kind of tournaments. So good luck tomorow and have a nice profit all of you! :hope __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Istomin v Youzney - Ferrer v Del Potro (Over 3.5 Sets) I have chosen a doulbe here for the first time on Leroys site, both games should go over 3.5 sets, Youzney should win against Istomin but Istomin should nick a set atleast and has the quality to win the match but Youzney is in good form and is generally good on grass so should be a tight game. Well Ferrer and Del Potro what a great match, I am really looking forward to this. Im a big fan of Ferrer I think he is a great player however he is underdog to win this game, which could go either way, Del Potro has not played his best yet but neither has Ferrer who is having a a great season on grass playing 8 and winning 8 will be a very tight match and I could not pick a winner here. Paddy Power are offering money back if you player loses in 5 sets, so if you willing to take the risk on picking a winner I think it will go to 5 sets! Over 3.5 Sets Double - Paddy Power @ 2.2 Sharapova v Lisicki Neither play have been at there best, Lisicki has been pretty poor dropping sets in two of her three matches. Sharapova has dropped a set in one game and she will fancy to get through this round comfortably. Lisicki had a great year on grass last year, but has been in poor form this year on grass. I would expect Sharapova to win this comfortably as she is in good form at the moment. Sharapova to finish this off quickly. Under 20 games - Pinnacle @ 1.78 Clijsters v Kerber Both players in very good form and are pretty good on grass, Neither play has dropped a set and this should be a close game. Clijsters is favourite here, I really think it will be a close match and if Kerber wins this she has every chance of getting to the Final. I am going with over 2.5 sets this really should be a close match! Over 2.5 Sets - Paddy Power @ 2.25

Re: Wimbledon 2012 @ Amansworld, Nice tips mate however im not convinced with the Paszek one? Think it will be a close match and Paszek was poor in her last match against Wickmayer, Think Vinci could edge it to be honest!

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back Kim Clijsters to beat Angelique Kerber for a 2/10 stake at 1.81 with Pinnacle Experience over talent for me in this Grand Slam encounter. Kim Clijsters is still good enough and can compete even against the very best in my opinion, while Kerber still has some consistency issues as far as I know. This is probably the last Wimbledon for Clijsters, so she will want to do well and I can see her outplaying Kerber today. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/clijsters-vs-kerber-betting--kim-clijsters-can-build-on-her-recent-performances-and-beat-angelique-kerber Back R.Gasquet/F.Mayer - Over 38 games for a 2/10 stake at 1.95 with Pinnacle I would probably have the line at 39.5 games. This is an incredibly important match for both guys with so much on the line and I would be surprised by seeing either guy winning this 3-0. Consistency can be a big issue for both and I can see Gasquet struggling in all honesty. Almagro could not do much against him, but Mayer can mix things up with his unorthodox style and should be more competitive. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mayer-vs-gasquet-betting--florian-mayer-can-do-some-damage-with-his-unorthodox-playing-style Back Maria Kirilenko to beat Shuai Peng for a 2/10 stake at 1.76 with Pinnacle Last bet in what seems like a poor day for betting to me (keeping the stakes a bit lower for all selections). On any other surface, this would be a 50/50 match at worst, but I can see the Russian having the edge on grass. Peng does not really have any big shots in her arsenal and that will hinder her chances in this match-up in my opinion. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kirilenko-vs-peng-betting--maria-kirilenko-to-defeat-shuai-peng-in-the-fourth-round

It's a big price and possibly value there but I wouldn't back it personally considering Schiavone's pedigree on grass and the players she will likely have to beat to get there - Kvitova next, Serena or Shvedova after that, Azarenka/Paszek/Vinci/Ivanovic. Pretty substantial underdog in all matches you'd suspect, and I'd expect Kvitova to beat her. But good luck with it if you do.
That price is not good enough' date=' you could probably get a bigger one by backing Schiavone in individual matches.[/quote'] Thank you for your replys guys ;)

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Hi everybody. First of all, thank you so much to all, specially to ATKO, IAG, SLIDER and CZECH!!! Keep the good job. I want some help from you. I have two outright bets. Ferrer and Kohlschreiber. Do you think it's better to lay them now or waiting one more round?? Are they going to win their matches?? Thank you again!!!

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Taken quite a few for tomorrow, including a venture into the women's side of things which I haven't done for a while. I considered more than I've taken in fact. I was interested in backing Gasquet, Radwansha and Williams with handicaps, as well as Clijsters outright but I've left those alone. Taken plenty as it is though... The write-ups may get a bit brief as I go along as there's so many to get through and my eyes are closing already. :lol Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (-4.5 games) to beat Mardy Fish- 8/11 Stan James- (4/10) Expected the line to be a fair bit higher in truth. All credit to Fish here, (great name btw) he's done exceptionally well to come back and reach the fourth round here and make the second week but this should be the end of the road for him. His draw so far has actually been pretty decent, with Ramirez-Hidalgo and Ward never likely to beat the American whilst Goffin wasn't playing his best stuff last week so Fish has had an appealing draw but Tsonga is a massive step up. The fact that Mardy had some problems in the first couple of rounds still shows how far from his best he is and despite serving well against Goffin and winning in straight sets, I think he'll just be delighted to have made the second week in all honesty and he'll know realistically that the Frenchman is in a much better place tennis wise right now. He's seen off Hewitt, Garcia-Lopez and Lacko with minimal fuss really and with Nadal out of the picture, Tsonga will know he has a huge chance of making the semis if not the finals now and will want to get the job done as quickly as he can to prepare himself for Murray in the semis. He's been serving extremely well in the tournament so far and it's hard to see Fish consistently making an impression on return, whilst I expect Tsonga to be all over Fish in the rallies and on his own return games. He's beaten Fish in both matches they've played in the past, both which were last year including in front of Fish's own fans and with all of Fish's fitness concerns, I expect Tsonga to win this comfortably come the end. Xavier Malisse (+7.5 games) to beat Roger Federer- 10/11 Bet365- (3/10) Now I'm not expecting a repeat of Federer's last match and 5 sets here but I think Malisee will have enough about him in this one to keep it close. In the past he's troubled Federer as these two go way back after going through the juniors together so both will know one another's game inside out by now. The Belgian is really playing some decent stuff at the minute, showing why he is such a dangerous player on grass. Barring the first set against Verdasco, he was the better player for the majority of the match, whilst he comfortably beat Simon in the previous round to that which isn't the easiest thing to do. Now many will say that after that scare against Benneteau, Federer will try to make up for it and put on a bit of a show but Malisse isn't the guy you can really do that to. In fact, you have to play extremely well to beat Malisse on grass, let alone romp to victory. When Federer was 2 sets down to Falla a couple of years back, he hardly bounced back in the next round with a world beating performance. On that occasion, he narrowly beat Bozoljac in 4 sets so that provides evidence that the great one hardly come back with a bang. Despite getting hammered at the Australian Open last year, he held his own on clay last year against Federer and that's Malisse's worst surface by far. This though is his best surface and he is extremely comfortable on it and with a return to centre court tomorrow, I think he'll stay close enough to Federer to cover the handicap which looks a little disrespectful to the Belgian in truth. Brian Baker (+3.5 games) to beat Philipp Kohlschreiber- 10/11 Bet365- (3/10) I have to admit, the Brian Baker story has captured my heart and it's hard not to be a fan of the guy. A highly talented youngster plagued by injuries but now is finally breaking through and has cracked the top 100 and is sure to climb a great deal more. The clay season has given him that confidence boost he desperately needed and since then he hasn't really looked back after that run in Nice. He's dispatched of everyone he's played so far last week and I expect him to really be competitive in this one and really give it his all. Kohlschreiber has been in terrific form in the grass season, making the semis in Halle and then beating Haas in the opening round here which shows just how well he is playing just at the minute. I'm never ultra confident about the German's consistency though. Despite being good in recent weeks, whenever it looks as though he is playing his best stuff, he too often throws in a bit of a stinker. Now I don't expect he'll do that tomorrow, but I think Baker is consistent and trying enough to really make this very close indeed. Both are playing extremely well of late which could easily lead to 5 sets here, but I expect the American to give this his all and keep it tight. David Ferrer to beat Juan Martin Del Potro- 11/10 Coral- (3/10) I opposed Ferrer in the previous round and perhaps if Roddick had taken that second set tie break he may well have won the match but the fighting spirit shown by Ferrer, as he always shows is remarkable and I think he might be too much of a menace for Del Potro here. Ferrer has finally managed to string some good performances on grass, in winning over in Holland and then making the second week here and as the match with Roddick went on, he really started cruising to victory and you could see him growing in confidence. Del Potro's consistency has been a little bit dubious so far in SW19 and from watching his last match, the scoreline flattered him massively. Nishikori was unlucky not to have won the second set really and Del Potro was forced to save quite a few break points which just allowed him to heap the pressure on Nishkori's serve and that saw him run out the winner. His inconsistency was evident as well in his match against Go Soeda, as he dropped a set 6-1 after seemingly cruising to a straight sets win so something clearly isn't working perfectly for the Argentinian. The problem for him here though is that Ferrer will be ultra consistent, will return a lot of balls and won't make many unforced errors at all. Of course Del Potro possesses the bigger serve and ground strokes, but I expect Ferrer to really grind him down as the match goes on. This match isn't on centre court which should favour Ferrer a little as he looked a little nervous at the start of the match against Roddick so he shouldn't be in this one. The little Spaniard beat Del Potro comfortably earlier on this season in Miami and I don't really understand why he's above evens here so I'll back him with the slight value to win this one. Novak Djokovic (-8.5 games) to beat Viktor Troicki- Evens Stan James- (3/10) Don't think Troicki is playing well enough to trouble his fellow Serb here. Malisse and Berdych have comfortably beaten him in the past few weeks and despite beating Monaco in 3, he was a break down in the first set and I think at other times as well so the scoreline doesn't really tell the whole story there. He's only just about scraped past Granollers and Klizan which tells you all you need to know about his form right now in what has been a really average season for him. Djokovic despite losing the first set to Stepanek was never really in much trouble in that match and in the end came through extremely comfortably indeed, virtually putting pressure on every service game of Stepanek. He completely owns Troicki in truth, winning the last 10 matches between the two and most pretty comfortably in truth and most of those game when Troicki was playing better than he is right now. There may be one tight set in this one, but I expect Djokovic to win at least 1 set cosily which should see the handicap go well. Andy Murray (-5.5 games) to beat Marin Cilic- Evens Stan James- (3/10) Went against Murray on Saturday but think this is the right time to back him. Not being on centre might actually work in his favour as there won't be as much expectation on his shoulders but even so, I think he'll see off Cilic pretty comfortably. I wasn't surprised to see Baghdatis trouble the Scot as Baggy usually raises his game for the big occasion and plays some good stuff but at one point, Murray was a set and a break up before he let his head drop and started blaming injuries which allowed Baghdatis back into it. I expect him to play better this week though and a little more focussed as he usually does in the second week and I don't think he'll be too disappointed with his draw here. Despite being a potentially dangerous opponent, the 17-15 in the final set against Querrey would have really taken it out of him. I know he's had the extra days rest, but I'm still not convinced that's long enough rest time for the Croat, especially when he's going to be forced to run about far more than in his match against Querrey. Murray will return serve better than the American did and then move Cilic about during the rallies and as the match goes on, I expect Cilic to start to suffer a bit and that's when I think Murray will dominate. Denis Istomin (+4.5 games) to beat Mikhail Youzhny- 5/6 Stan James- (3/10) Think the line is a little high here from what I've seen of both guys last week. Istomin has really impressed me so far and was always pretty comfortable against Andreev and Falla. He's been serving well and not capitulating in rallies which he has been prone to do in the past so there's enough to suggest he'll keep this pretty tight. Youzhny has improved drastically from his opening match against Donald Young where he was dire in truth and the win over Tipsarevic was a really good result. He still can go missing in parts of his matches and I think Istomin might be able to frustrate him a bit tomorrow, especially if he serves like he has been doing. This could also have some legs in it and I actually think Istomin might have a chance but I'll stick to the handicap here. And one for the women. Tamira Paszek (-2.5 games) to beat Roberta Vinci- 5/6 Stan James- (4/10) Have to favour the Austrian here as she's been in sensational form so far on the grass. She just about beat Wickmayer after coming back from a set down, but wins over Bartoli, Kerber and Wozniacki in the past couple of weeks really show how well she's playing and just how well she is hitting the ball on both sides. We saw against Wozniacki just how many winners this girl can hit and how well she strikes the ball and can handle herself on the big stage. Vinci is pretty good on the grass, serves well on the surface and will be as fresh as a fiddle given the draw she's had which has been pretty easy in truth, perhaps excluding Mirjana Lucic but you always felt the Italian would have enough there. From watching Paszek though, you can just sense how confident she is right now with her game and she'll really believe she can beat anyone. Vinci when under pressure, can struggle a bit and she's not been ultra convincing in recent weeks to say the least. Dropping sets against Watson and Niculescu shows how Vinci can throw a poor performance even when it looks as though she is playing well and I think Paszek will take this one tomorrow. She's beaten Vinci comfortably in the past and with the way she's playing at the minute, I'll back her to make it 2 out of 2 over the Italian.

RADWANSKA VS GIORGI Radwanska has really been going very well in this tournament considering that she is yet to drop a set. They call her the human backboard and indeed she showed a lot of that while dishing out a tennis lesson to our dear Heather in the last round. However as I began perusing through all the matches for today, I suddenly had this melancholic feeling that 1 or 2 matches that look pretty routine wins could really bug down a few parlays. This is one that I have picked carefully. Firstly let me say that Radwanska on grass is like a duck out of water - she is pretty efficient but not at her comfortable best. Secondly she does not almost always do exceptionally well against the hard hitters especially on a fast surface such as this. But surely was Vesnina not a hard hitter? Yes, but without the bottle and consistency who finally shot herself in the foot with the alarming number of unforced errors. I think this kid Giogi has got what it takes to ruffle the radwanska feathers and more; but certainly enough to cover the handicap easily. Mind you, Petrova although old school, was in form and represented formidable opposition in some way. Radwanska plays the kind of tennis that puts a knife in your hands and asks you to kill yourself. I really do not think Giorgi will be committing suicide here. She has come all the way through the qualifiers showing a substantial amount of bottle too. I really think Giorgi +5.5 looks gifty. Low/medium stakes are adviced on the win too.

picks In my opinion there aren't many values left in the singles competition, so I'll focus mainly on doubles for tomorrow and the coming days. Marrero/Seppi tb Cerretani/ERV @1.93 The pair of choice played a lot more matches together, Seppi is a better singles player than ERV and Marrero a better doubles than Cerretani ... in my opinion. Strange logic I guess, but that's how things are spinning in my mind. The spanish/italian pair must be the better team here and I expect that they prove it. Qureshi/Rojer to beat Marray/Nielsen @1.44 Qureshi and Rojer started the year pretty poor I'd say, at first they didn't look like a great team at all, but later on they worked things out and it seems to work now. Their results in the last couple of months were great, they collected a few titles, had a win over the Bryans and I guess they'll be too solid for Marray/Nielsen. Bracciali/Knowle tb Chela/Schwank @1.70 Bracciali/Knowle is a newly formed team, but they seem pretty amazing. Totally unbreakable in the first two rounds, beating Mirnyi/Nestor(the FO champs) convincingly, that has to say something I guess. Chela and Schwank make a good team, but both of them aren't loving grass and aren't hitting their best on the surface. I think Bracciali/Knowle will be the more determinated and capable team in this match. The value is obvious. Hlavackova/Hradecka tb Grandin/Uhlirova @1.40 As I look a this one, I don't see a way(I keep saying that and I get punished for it, but well...) that the czech pair is losing this. They are big servers and big hitters, proven team with a grand slam under their belt. The other team consists of two that don't have any weapons and are basically a journey team. Also this - Linstedt/Tecau x Murray x Tsonga x Del Potro @3.75 ... but my eyes are closing and I don't think I am able to write it up right now. Tomorrow hopefully.

Not an especially good weekend for me, with only two bets coming in - and they weren't big ones either. Life, like Rafa's career, goes on though. One dusts oneself down and moves on. Today is an orgasmic orgy of tennis. Personally, I love R16 day at SW19. The fact that I have told Mrs Atko to leave me alone for much of today's day away from the coalface merely emphasises that. The men's game will enthrall me but even the women's ties appeal to a passive WTA fan like me. Undoubtedly, the match of the day is Andy Murray's clash with Marin Cilic ... on Court No.1. I'm sure the AELTC are more qualified to make these sort of decisions but surely, after the raucous events of Saturday night, this match should be on centre. That point aside, I expect this match to be close, but Murray to prevail. The H2H is 4-1 in Murray's favour. Perhaps the flies in the ointment are that Cilic beat him in a Slam (US Open) and that the hulking Croat hasn't lost this year on grass. All good runs come to an end though and Murray will probably have enough, although Cilic ought to take one set at the very least. Roger Federer owns Xavier Malisse. The Belgian didn't beat Fernando Verdasco as convincingly as I expected and I wonder if that match will have taken too much out of him. Federer loves to right wrongs and, first out on centre, he'll look to slay Malisse with the minimum of fuss. I'm not sure the X-Man can quell such overtures. Even thinking that Viktor Troicki can do damage to Novak Djokovic would be a brain malfunction. Troicki is Djokovic's bitch. He'll bend over and be suitably deflowered. Although deflowering would suggest that he's a virgin to Djokovic's beatings, which is not the case ... Enough smut. This is not 50 Shades of Grey. The complex Richard Gasquet probably wouldn't be out of place in that novel, considering his penchant for controversy, but quietly the elegant Frenchman has moved his way through the draw and has a good shot of making the quarters. Florian Mayer has played Russian Roulette with the lush grass of Wimbers, but neither Philipp Petzschner nor Jerzy Janowicz found the right bullet. Gasquet will. Another German, Phillipp Kohlschreiber, has a better chance of making the last eight. His intriguing match with American qualifier Brian Baker has all the hallmarks of an epic. Baker is playing supremely well and one wonders what he could have achieved if injury hadn't robbed him of seven years on the Tour. He's attempting to make up for lost time right now but Kohlschreiber, a classy man on grass, is his hardest opponent yet. However, Kohlschreiber has one of those sneaky self-implode buttons that he often presses and the fact that he hasn't done so yet makes it more probable that he'll do so today. Elsewhere, Mardy Fish has defied logic by getting this far, but Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ought to put that right, while two Soviets, Mikhail Youzhny and Denis Istomin, do battle in the early match. Both men rival Lenin in how cold-hearted they look, but Youzhny's variety should out-smart Istomin's power. I'll conclude on David Ferrer's clash with Juan Martin Del Potro. Neither is especially proficient on grass, yet a QF berth awaits. Ferrer, no doubt buoyed by Spain's win in the footy last night, looks determined to add some grass gloss to his CV. Del Potro just doesn't look comfortable here for me. The wise money, like last night, could be with the Iberian. Selections: - Roger Federer -7.5 games @ 2.05 with 188bet - Marin Cilic +6 games @ 1.80 with 188bet - Novak Djokovic -8.5 games @ 2.05 with panbet - Brian Baker +3.5 games @ 1.88 with 188bet - David Ferrer @ 2.08 with panbet

Re: Wimbledon 2012 If you guys have time and not working at the time of the matches, live betting is the way to go, at least for me, as especially in the case with Paszek, I have gotten better odds on match wins during the game than it has been the case before matches. Couple of times I won with Paszek when she was at 6/1 or similar during her matches with Woiznacki and Wickmayer when she was down a set both times! I knew from her last tournament win she could fight back from these situations. I think she will not have too many issues with Vinci this time, but will wait til after the match starts to see if I can get better than evens on her!

Hi everybody. First of all, thank you so much to all, specially to ATKO, IAG, SLIDER and CZECH!!! Keep the good job. I want some help from you. I have two outright bets. Ferrer and Kohlschreiber. Do you think it's better to lay them now or waiting one more round?? Are they going to win their matches?? Thank you again!!!
Kohli should beat Baker in my opinion, do not really know about Ferrer, but (liky fishy25) can see him going through as well.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Jo Wilfried Tsonga vs Mardy Fish tsonga to win 3-1 5/2 skybet i think it is the end of the road for fish he is coming up against a quality opponent who is playing on his best surface and is playing great he usually loses a set in these grand slams so im expecting four sets David Ferrer vs Juan Martin Del Potro Del Potro to win 3-1 skybet 10/3 skybet this could go either way but i think del potro has too much for his opponent who is playing the tennis of his life but is not playing on his best surface