If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. nevermind... im out... in 46th place.. got 88.. went all in as everyone folded to me.. only 1 caller.. He had AKs... Surprise surprise... K on river... :puke for some reason river is against me these days... If just it had hit the flop instead.. It would be easier to handle...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. It's not the greatest i've ever used, but i have found it to be quite profitable and thats what counts bigokay.gif The freerolls are good value and They also seem to be doing upgrades, which at least means i'm not getting disconnected all the time laugh4.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

I'm in both too' date=' I was bored with rtb147, so on Betfred I'm called RiverDance. :nana[/quote'] LOOOOL Paul.... But like you i have deceided for something different.. My nick is...... :drums cains

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. :lol Out already! Went all in first hand with AJos, and wasn't called by anyone. Next hand I saw a flop with 8Tos (not sure why, I think I just impatiently wanted to double up). Flop was KJx. Everyone checked. Next card was a ten, i bet, was reraised (so i knew I almost definately had the worst hand at that point), but I decided to call and hope that the river would be nice. It was an 8, giving me 2 pair, so as it's a freeroll I went all in, despite the big possibility I could be up against a straight (i was hoping to be up against a pair of Kings or something). The guy took some time to decide, and then called with AQ :tongue2. Never mind though, i'm registered for the other 2 BetFred freeroll's in the next hour or so anyway :rollin Good luck guys :ok

I'm out as well :lol I just couldn't be bothered wasting a lot of time if i wasn't going to get some chips early. Didn't work out :lol
My thoughts exactly :ok. If i'm gonna spend a good couple of hours playing, then I want to know i'm in with a chance of winning, and not on course for scraping into the top 50 and getting $2.50 :tongue2 Although maybe I should try and be a little more patient in the next one...

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Out of the daily record freeroll when someone decided to call a massive all in re raise from myself. I have ak he has q10! 10 hits and goodbye for me. On the 1000 freeroll, I am 78th out 175 remaining which means i have a shot. Will not be playing the 8:30 as i have laddies raked freeroll at 8:45 and then the wsop final freeroll at paradise at 9.

My thoughts exactly bigokay.gif. If i'm gonna spend a good couple of hours playing' date= then I want to know i'm in with a chance of winning, and not on course for scraping into the top 50 and getting $2.50 tongue2.gif Although maybe I should try and be a little more patient in the next one...
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa ....................go for it laugh4.gif When I went out I bet most of my stack when I had KJ and the flop was K 8 3, had one caller. The turn was a 5 and I put in what was left of my chips ................. turns out he had pocket 5's laugh4.gif lucky bugger laugh4.gif Just started the 8.30 Freeroll, we'll see how this one goes laugh4.gif

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa ....................go for it laugh4.gif When I went out I bet most of my stack when I had KJ and the flop was K 8 3' date= had one caller. The turn was a 5 and I put in what was left of my chips ................. turns out he had pocket 5's laugh4.gif lucky bugger laugh4.gif Just started the 8.30 Freeroll, we'll see how this one goes laugh4.gif
The main problem I find with the BetFred freerolls is the reluctance of anyone to call an all-in raise. Even when i'm playing stupidly and going all in pretty much every hand, nobody was calling, even though it was obvious that most times I had a couple of high cards or Ace rag at best. First hand of the 2nd $1000 freeroll, a guy raises from early position, and another guy reraises (only to about 150 so nothing huge). I had A3os, which is definately not a hand you want to call a raise and a reraise with. So being the impatient bugger I am, and knowing that It would be ages before I actually came against somebody willing to actually take a bit of a chance pre-flop, I went all in roll.gif . I was called by both guys, one had KQos or something, the other had A9s, I didnt hit my 3 and in the end the guy with A9 made his flush, and that was me out :tongue2 To be honest though tonight i was in one of those moods where I just wasn't really in the mood, and was just playing stupidly for a laugh smile2.gif Anyway good luck to everyone still left in crossfingers.gif

T To be honest though tonight i was in one of those moods where I just wasn't really in the mood, and was just playing stupidly for a laugh smile2.gif
yeah, you have nights where you just think "fcuk it". Those are definately the nights to play freerolls and not cash tables :lol