** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. well finished 49th.... lost all chips in 2 consecitive all-ins, first on KK against 2 players.... 1 filled a high flush and the very next hand i got AA and went all in myself. got called and lost to 3,4,5,6,7 straight that guy called all in with 5,6 spades and BEAT Me angry.gif worst was he had 3 times the chips i had... WHY WHY WHY ???? still watching the game and he has 22,350 chips now at first break HOW ? think i just don't understand this game anymore embarassed.gif never seen such rubbish being played in a long time and has cost me dearly over the last 3 weeks. every table seems to be producing a guy who will catch me at some stage with a stupid call and most of the time its against V.G.hands and a fluke flop in an all in situation.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Abn_Ranger06: again Abn_Ranger06: Hell of a call leekay Abn_Ranger06: sitting here in stunned disbelief that you would make that call Abn_Ranger06: I would have definitly laid down
just a sample of the chat going on at the time of that call, at least somebody else was startled by it!!! laugh4.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. currently 25 of 33 players left at first break but low on chips 3,220 embarassed.gif leader has 10,810 playing solid but can see a big all in soon just to stay in game only 98 player started so odds were good but no great hands yet frown2.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Doing the crypto bonus rounds at the moment...on 1/2 TampTamp on betfair/hills/interpoker etc under the alias BluffKing spanking some southerners :lol Also on absolute 400 NL under name SuperJez Jez