** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Finished 23rd. Stuck all my money in with AA58. Two callers. SB has 8876. BB has AKKx. He hits his king on the turn and I can't get my other A and I get sent packing. ....still plenty to learn about Omaha but that was kinda fun. Brutally bad beat when someone got a 9 they required on the river to get a Queen-high straight (beat my Jack-high straight which I got on the turn!). Off to watch the rest of the NBA match and watch Bruce Bowen miss every shot he takes! :lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. 157 out of 300.. :wall crap cards today it looks like.. got AA once.. Only playable hand.. Went all in with 77 after 2 called the BB.. The guy just in front of me was the only caller.. He had 300 chips more than me... He showed 88.. 4 straight hearts.. With him having 8h he won with flush.. didnt catch my 7 though....

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Unlucky pete I just got knocked out as well, my KK v AK, he got his A on the river cry.gif I'm having one of those daysfrown2.gif . I busted out twice with pocket Aces on the cash tables today. Both times I was well ahead when the money went in and they made a straight/flush on the river cry.gif As I was typing I just got knocked out of another freerole with JJ all-in getting called by J9s ................... he made a straight. definately not my day sad2.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. i just stopped my self now... Playing a ladder on ladbrokes.. I was in top3 almost from the beginning... we are down to 5 players.. im 2nd i chip.. my pos is 2 after BB.. I got A9.. i raise a normal raise.. Everyone exept BB fold.. He calls.. Flop is 92A.. He raises 2XBB and i go all in.. he had around 1500 left then.. While i was 400 ahead of him... He calls me right away, showing A3... 4 hit turn, and 5 hit river.. :cry Next hand i got QTs i call/all in.. only BB calls me he has Q8.. Q hits flop... He gets runner runner to a flush... And im out.. 2 X runner runner.... Cant remember it happend to me before... So deceided maybe today is not poker day.. So im out of here, before i loss to much.. Gl to rest of you..

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. please give me some chips mate. :rollin im 44 out of 47 right now.. 875 chips now.. 150 for BB next time i think... so soon need BIG HAND.. and some callers. ;)