** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I'm playing the $750 Daily freeroll on Betfred. 307 players started, 68 left and i'm 2nd :loon. Had some luck on the way though, including going all in early with KJ (was getting bored and decided I was either gonna get lucky or go out). Was called by 2 or 3 others, flop was JJJ :rollin . Also won an all in against another 2 players, one of whom had AJos, with A7s by hitting a flush. And just as I type i've just moved to chip leader by making trips with 22 :D. Hopefully my luck will hold out :hope Edit: My username is Kassra on Betfred (it was Kaz_H previously, and is Kaz_H on a few other sites)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Good luck:ok I've been getting disconnected all night from betfred have you had any problems? Tonight I was on the other end of a lucky flop :( just got knocked out in 31st place by calling an all-in with A10 ...... he turns over j 5 ........ flop comes 565, turn is a 6 river a 5. :eek

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Cheers Laidbackbloke. Bad luck earlier, although you will obviously win those all-ins more often than not. I've only been playing on Betfred for a week or so (the game you won was my first) but I have had a few disconnection problems each time I play (including at the final table against you :wall ). I do have a wireless network which may be something to do with it, although the problems with Betfred seem to be far worse than with any other software (SportingOdds, Bet365, Betfair etc). Hopefully they can sort it out soon. As I type this i've just made the final table :cow and am sitting in 5th place, so i'll get back to playing :hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I ended up finishing 5th, the same position as I was in when I got to the final table. I had AJ when a guy with a slightly smaller stack than me went all in, so I called and he turned over AQ and I lost so was down to 10k chips, with the chip leader on nearly 200k and next short stack on 50k or something. Managed to treble up though, and then went all in again with K9, called by Q9 so thought I was gonna double up again and be back in with a chance of winning, or at least coming 2nd or 3rd, and the river was a J completing an 89TJQ straight :wall. I guess that's poker though, and I would say I had a lot of luck getting as far as I did so I can't complain, and $37.50 is certainly better than nothing :cheers Although the software is far from great, I think Betfred deserve a lot of praise for having $750 freerolls every day :notworthy. I don't think that any other sites offer anything anywhere near as good (I'm obviously talking about freerolls with a reasonable number of players i.e. 300ish, and not including 10,000 player bullet dodging competitions :D)

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I see you got 5th .......... nice result :ok Bet fred are doing a lot of marketing and i don't think they can handle the increased traffic. The tournament i won had 200 people (It was also the first one i played in), this one had 307. the last couple of days I've been getting disconnected frequently from betfred. which is really shit if you are playing a cash game at the same time as the freerole:@

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Cheers again :cheers With the problems i've had with the software disconnecting, there is no way i'd play anything other than freerolls with BetFred at the moment. Which means their plan is backfiring a bit, as i'm guessing the reason they offer these freerolls is to attract people to the site. Like you said though, BetFred Poker seems to be growing very fast (i've noticed the increase in players too), and the problems are understandable I guess. Hopefully they will be sorted out soon, because like I said in my last post, $750 freerolls ever day with only 300ish players is pretty damn good, something that would make me want to play cash games etc with them if their software was up to scratch. It wouldnt surprise me though if once the site grows the freerolls become Raked hand freerolls, but hopefully I can manage a few more good finishes before then :hope

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Playing the cruise freeroll on laddies and rubbish 100 dollar freeroll on betfred. Reason i mention this is that laidback you are on the same table. Im longy11.
How did you do? I was playing 2 cash games at the same time as the $100 freerole ................ so it got minimal attention. I'm currently playing in the $750 freerole I was in a great position, but blew most of my chips because I was in a big hand on the cash table ( I need 1000 raked hands to get my bonus moneybigokay.gif )and called an all-in i shouldn't have embarassed.gif I'm also on a $.5 /$1 table right nowhappy.gif

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Fcukin can't believe that, I've called to see the flop with A7s, its given me 2 more 7's on the flop, he goes all in, clearly on a spades flush, but I am major favourite with 3 of a kind Ace high, fcuker gets flush on the river. :(