Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Ceara v Palmeiras Palmerias are undefeated this season and are likely to beat opponents who have lost thier last 2 league matched and are low down the league in comparison. Palmerias' last game was 5-0 so I believe their confidence will be high. Palmeiras to win - 2.66 Pinnacle

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Ceara v Palmeiras Palmerias are undefeated this season and are likely to beat opponents who have lost thier last 2 league matched and are low down the league in comparison. Palmerias' last game was 5-0 so I believe their confidence will be high. Palmeiras to win - 2.66 Pinnacle
Absolute shocker of a call, sorry to any who followed :unsure

Realy don´t have time for the write ups, but i have two bets for tonight: Corinthians (-0.25) AH @1.88 ladbrokes 6/10 FT 5-0 :clap:clap:clap Botafogo (-0.5) AH @2.11 188bet 4/10 FT 2-1 :clap:clap:clap :hope:hope
Great night. :ok

Wednesday 29 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Flamengo (23:30 BST) 3.5 3.45 2.24 102.20 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Avaí FC (23:30 BST) 1.47 4.7 8.5 101.07 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Cruzeiro EC (23:30 BST) 2.39 3.5 3.2 101.66 %
Thursday 30 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v SC Corinthians (01:50 BST) 3.4 3.45 2.32 101.50 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Santos FC (01:50 BST) 2.37 3.45 3.3 101.39 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Botafogo FR (01:50 BST) 1.77 3.75 5 103.16 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Ceará SC (23:30 BST) 1.73 3.95 5.6 100.98 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Atlético Goianiense (23:30 BST) 1.61 4 6 103.78 %
Friday 1 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v SC Internacional (01:00 BST) 2.22 3.55 3.4 102.63 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Atlético Paranaense (01:00 BST) 1.61 4 6.4 102.74 %
Saturday 2 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos FC v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:30 BST) 1.56 3.87 5.33 108.63 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Figueirense Vs Santos under 2.5 ganso-elano-neymar.jpg

Santos Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: Elano (National squad), Ganso (National squad) and Neymar (National squad)......photo Santa with Muricy Ramalho has "tied" to the defense, while Figueirense has six to seven under to now, except the only one to suggest, last Sunday ...

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Bahia vs Corinthians ....Corinthians to win.. Bahia... Known absences of the striker Souza (5 / 2) and basic Tiegko stoppers (3 / 0), who is injured. Unless the important striker Zobson (5 / 3) completed cards as the defender Titi (6 / 0). No right to participate in the basic midfielder Lulin (6 / 2) who struggles on loan from Corinthians, like the Dodo pagkites defender and midfielder Bokita (1 / 0). Thigh hurts the star midfielder Carlos Alberto (2 / 0) and participation is unlikely.... Corinthians... Only lack the defensive midfielder Paoulinio (5 / 1) completed cards and will leave his position in Entenilson, making his first appearance. Ready to debut on the shirt of "honor" and aristeropodaros midfielder Alex, recently arrived from CSKA Moscow and will probably play in the second part.

little edit for Santos. defenders' date='Johnathan and Leo are injuried.[/quote'] Johnathan negotiating his transfer to Inter Milan... Ace worthy of this Figueirense played well in office...

what do you think about Flamengo away win?
So although Flamengo are unbeaten in the league, has many draws and still not win away from the office..Much depends on the mood Ronaldino.On often violates mode ..Νο bet..

So although Flamengo are unbeaten in the league' date=' [b']has many draws and still not win away from the office..Much depends on the mood Ronaldino.On often violates mode ..Νο bet..
agrre with you but Flamengo with last win show what they are capable for,I think they are awake from sleep.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Bahia - Corinthians 02:50CET The Tricolor (Bahia) has seven missings for the game against Corinthians, with Jobson, one of the main parts of the team it will be very hard for Bahia to get anything from this duel. Dodo, Boquita, Lulinha and Souza are loaned to Bahia from their oponnent (All Corinthiano players), they still have a contract with Corinthians, so can not play due to clauzule. Thiego is injured, Jobson and Titi are both suspended. With this many absences I strongly belive in Corinthians win tonight, they are in great shape lately, we all saw this when they trashed Sao Paulo by 5-0. Midfielder Paulinho is the only missing in Corinthians and will be replaced by Edenilson. Corinthians (-0.5) AH @1.98 sbobet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Figueirense - Santos 02:50CET I realy don´t understand the odds on Santos, yes they will be without 5 players, but they miss at least three same players in the past matches and played good also. Santos is this year Copa Libertadores champion and i realy don´t belive they will take down their big reputation against Figueirense, who are in good position but now with some defensive problems. I´ve watched their last game and they were trashed by International 4-1. Santos have great substitutions and i am going all over Santos tonight. Figueirense will be without Paraguayan midfielder Pittoni who is injured. Midfielder was one of main midfielders from the start of the season with 4 games played. Strongly belive in this Santos side. Santos (+0.25) Ah @1.98 188bet 5/10

Figueirense - Santos 02:50CET I realy don´t understand the odds on Santos, yes they will be without 5 players, but they miss at least three same players in the past matches and played good also. Santos is this year Copa Libertadores champion and i realy don´t belive they will take down their big reputation against Figueirense, who are in good position but now with some defensive problems. I´ve watched their last game and they were trashed by International 4-1. Santos have great substitutions and i am going all over Santos tonight. Figueirense will be without Paraguayan midfielder Pittoni who is injured. Midfielder was one of main midfielders from the start of the season with 4 games played. Strongly belive in this Santos side. Santos (+0.25) Ah @1.98 188bet 5/10
Good bet my friend! I did same also! Neymar and all the others are on national team, bookies suggest that Santos has no value without them! Wrong!

Figueirense - Santos 02:50CET I realy don´t understand the odds on Santos, yes they will be without 5 players, but they miss at least three same players in the past matches and played good also. Santos is this year Copa Libertadores champion and i realy don´t belive they will take down their big reputation against Figueirense, who are in good position but now with some defensive problems. I´ve watched their last game and they were trashed by International 4-1. Santos have great substitutions and i am going all over Santos tonight. Figueirense will be without Paraguayan midfielder Pittoni who is injured. Midfielder was one of main midfielders from the start of the season with 4 games played. Strongly belive in this Santos side. Santos (+0.25) Ah @1.98 188bet 5/10
Two away wins Bagzi,what about home win? ;) I can't find any info about Gremio-Avai,is there chance that Gremio win with two goals?I

Santos..... After winning the most important title of the American continent last Wednesday, the board decided to give their players a few days to rest and they only came back to work this Monday... the "hangover" of winning the Copa Libertadores, having taken four days off after the title, back in training Monday!.......

Two away wins Bagzi' date='what about home win? ;) I can't find any info about Gremio-Avai,is there chance that Gremio win with two goals?I[/quote'] Gremio-Avai Grammy can not win for 3 matches, although opponents were not simple São Paulo, Vasco and Botafogo. So the team has dropped to 13th place. Avai still continue to watch the last line, with 1 point in the asset. Away Avai scored one and conceded just 13. The team crisis but today they said the coach will try to do everything to win. Interestingly posmotert be on their attempts. In composition, it will not play at Gremio goalkeeper Victor, went to Sat Brazil MF Fernando same for the red in the last match, MF Gilberto Silva, DF Rodolfo and MF Adilson. Losses are not very serious, except that the goalkeeper main. Avai I do not play DF Julinho, Cassio (both had five matches and scored goal) and Gian (not playing) in the same MF Marcinho Guerreiro (4 matches) I doubt that's true Avai able to do something, just have to Gremio take 3 points in this match. Gremio win with two goals..... GRÊMIO: Marcelo; Gabriel, Mário, Rafael Marques (Saimon) e Bruno Collaço; Fábio Rochemback, Willian Magrão, Escudero e Douglas; Leandro e André Lima. AVAÍ: Aleks; Daniel, Gustavo Bastos, Welton Felipe e Romano; Acleisson, Batista, Pedro Ken e Cléverson (Estrada); Rafael Coelho e William.

Two away wins Bagzi' date='what about home win? ;) I can't find any info about Gremio-Avai,is there chance that Gremio win with two goals?I[/quote'] I realy don´t like Gremio, watched them several times this season and i don´ t trust them at all. Gremio will fill ofensive sheme but if i must take the bet it would be total goals under 3, odds are impressive. Under 3 goals @1.86 sbobet 5/10

The other bets for tonight: America MG - Flamengo Over 2.5 goals @1.80 bwin 5/10 Sao Paulo - Botafogo RJ Over 2.5 goals @1.97 pinnacle 5/10
I think a little bit different in these two games. I see more value in Flamengo to win @2.15. Flamengo is not the best team in the world, last weekend they struggle in first half against Atlético, but after all they managed to get a pretty good victory, I rate América way below Atlético. The field issue is not going to be a problem, if you consider that Flamengo have much more fans in Belo Horizonte and Sete Lagoas than América. Flamengo have a few players that can decide a game at anytime, if Ronaldinho is not playing well, Thiago Neves makes the plays, if not Renato can decide in foul near the area. America don't have a single player like that, despite the fact that Alessandro is in good shape. In the other game, I really don't know if under is the best call, Botafogo score playing at home, against a good team like São Paulo they tend to play eleven men behind the ball and try the counter attacks, but São Paulo have a solid defense and will be aware. São Paulo had major problems against Figueirense, and now they won't be able to count with Lucas and Dagoberto. Anyway, no bet for me. Gonna take just Flamengo and Corinthians. GL to all.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Phew - had Cruzeiro over 2/2.5 - so one late goal on 89 min from the great Montillo, and even later - 92 min penalty from Roger. To be honest - Vasco were a bit unlucky, but Cruzeiro barely got out of 2nd gear in 2nd half and still scored 3. I really fancied Cruzeiro for the title before the season started, though it has taken a while to get the Libertadores loss out of their system - I think they will kick on now.......

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD to me Inter +0.25 or even AH0 as well as Palmeiras -1 look appealing. i saw last 2 games of Atletico MG and they didnt convince me at all. But then again i dont really trust Internacional though the odds look like value. Palmeiras will miss Kleber tonight, but somehow they still look more reliable to me as Inter as i believe they will show positive response to the loss last weekend. Also Atletico PR fired coach but i doubt this will have an immediate effect like for Cruzeiro but with the uncertain situation in Atletico PR not so much value on Flu for these match i guess. Hope Bagzi will voice his opinion about tonights matches.