Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bet2 Cienciano vs Sport Over 2.5 goals Independiente vs Guay Over 1.5 fhg £10.50 @ 1.87
  3. TB +£1177.61 Bet1 Guastatoya vs Antigua (2-0 24) Over 2.5 fhg £5.00 @ 2.10
  4. July 21 The Main Man hits another big winner
  5. Please try to post the bookies you're taking the picks with @Anaxagoras! Martin Klizan to beat Daniel Altmaier at 1.53 with Pinnacle A fairly premium price for Klizan and I think it's worth taking, as Hamburg has always been among his better events. He's a class above Altmaier if he puts some focus into his work and I think that he will, as he looked really disappointed after losing against Bagnis last time out.
  6. Today
  7. 5.30 Cartmel FRIGHTENED RABBIT - 5/2 Bet 365
  8. Bet3 Atlanta vs DC Over 0.5 fhg Cienciano vs Sport Over 0.5 fhg £18.20 @ 1.67
  9. I got it soooooo wrong with rory .....but i do get it right sometimes Tedthewolf Newbie Punter New Members 101 8147 posts Report post Posted 9 June 2014 10:58pm Re: US Open > June 12th - 15th I agree with Aidy about Shane Lowry being in good shape at present and i think he has a squeak of winning a major in his career and was tempted to have a e/w bet @ 150 for this but i feel if he is to win a Major its likely to be the British Open and he is currently 150/1 to win it this year which IMHO is absolutely massive as he is hitting form at the right time and plays Irish and British courses very well so i have had an e/w dig on him in that. ......thats from 2014 when the forum was at its best with some fantastic posters in the horse & golf sections the likes of Russp, Kevshat, Bowlesy, Fintron , Mileni4uk to name but a few must have long gone now miss them guys in here we had thousands of views in the threads those days. Such a shame things have moved on so much
  10. I'm glad you got on some of the nice odds winners.
  11. 1 more pick for match starting shortly.
  12. Opelka vs Bublik Bublik was in Newport final against Isner today. He played 3 setters in 4/5 of the matches. Now flying to Atlanta to meet Opelka in the 1st round match. I suppose he'd be tired, might throw this game. Opelka @ 1.53 Opelka 2-0 @ 2.30
  13. Mark me down as impressed. Cannot keep up with all your selections but the early ones that I have - have been great - see below. So impressed in fact that I may try to emulate you and create my OddsPredictor for tennis. Though if its anything like my football one it will take three years to reach a workable state.
  14. I always say if you are going to get it wrong do it in a big way.
  15. Enjoy - if you are a spreadsheetophile all the better - would appreciate any constructive comments. PS the Workbook is protected - private mail me if you would like to look deeper into the calculations.
  16. 4.25 Cart - Ink Master - win at 7/2 bog bet365
  17. Bet2 Hadjuk vs Istra Over 0.5 fhg Molde vs Sarpsborg Over 0.5 fhg £10.50 @ 1.73
  18. 3.35 Ayr: Retirement Beckons @ 5/1 (Bet365).
  19. Cryogenics 2.15 Cartmel 12/1 Paddy Power - EW
  20. Thanks man. Will have a good deep look this week at your file. Amazing work already. Completely agree to everything you said before by the way. And regarding profit / well your ‘technique’ Just needs to be able to be better at the probability prediction than the market. Which in the big picture is impossible. But god knows maybe it does have an angle somewhere.
  21. Bet1 FK vs Slavia Over 2.5 fhg £5.00 @ 2.10
  1. Load more activity