Tennis - 9-15 August

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August

Man Verdasco is struggling these days. Turned it off at 5-4 when he served for the match, now it looks like he'll lose in 3. Nice hold from Querrey to start, just need it to get to 4-4 on serve and we are home and dry. Here's hoping.
Did Verdasco just DF to lose his service?

Vera Zvonareva -3.5 AH vs Maria Kirilenko. 2.01 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Zvonareva has got perfect record against Kirilenko 3-0. Though they haven't played for couple years I still don't think it will make any difference match-up wise. Zvonareva has got huge power from forehand and backhand can do the trick from time to time as well. She has never lost a set against Kirilenko and should be good for another straight forward win. Kirilenko has improved a lot in last 12 months though will struggle against Zvonareva who will be all over Maria's second serve because the first one is not that good. I think -3.5 games handicap is very good offer and I expect Zvonareva to surpass that. Na Li -5 AH vs Sara Errani. 1.80 @ 5Dimes (7/10) Li is the worst possible match-up for Errani if don't mention the likes of Serena and Kim. Li can be very annoying at times and play terrible tennis but when she's on song she is devastating. The Chinese number one was rubbish in Copenhagen and I expect her to bounce back in US hard court tournaments. Like I said Errani won't like to see Li at the other side of the net today. See, Errani is very weak in powerful exchanges and will struggle to deal with Li's shots form both sides. 5 games might look a bit too much but it's the right reflection of what this game will be like. Li has destroyed Errani both times they played this year winning 6-2, 6-1 and 6-1, 6-1. Although that was on clay, you can't say that the surface benefited the Chinese player as she has never had great results on clay.
thanks Psycho and Goon! Had a 5 way multi for £500 with Li, Bandy, Zvon, Pennetta and Radwanska - all up at 4.25 - happy days - :nana

thanks Psycho and Goon! Had a 5 way multi for £500 with Li' date=' Bandy, Zvon, Pennetta and Radwanska - all up at 4.25 - happy days - :nana[/quote'] Vera let me down in a way that she should have covered the handicap but failed to do so which was a bit of a surprise. Got some money back in LIVE betting, though.

- Over 22.5 games at 1.75 with unibet (5pts) WIN - David Nalbandian -4 games AH at 1.862 with Pinnacle (5pts) WIN - Nikolay Davydenko -4.5 games AH at 1.98 with Pinnacle (4pts) WIN - Viktor Troicki at 1.92 with Betdaq (3.5pts) LOSS - Under 21.5 games at 1.98 with Pinnacle (3.5pts) LOSS - Michael Llodra +2.5 games AH at 2.07 with Pinnacle (3pts) WIN - Thiemo de Bakker +2 games AH at 2.00 with Pinnacle (3pts) LOSS
Much better day today and a nice profit as all the big bets came through. Seems like a much more succesful day for everyone so well played all :clap

Have to laugh. Guccione being the formidable(for that level) proposition a man of his assets always should be' date=' yet never usually is. If he gets past Ram watch him reek of self doubt again in the next round :D[/quote'] LOL, and Guccione - 0-2 in tie-breaks this year to go along with his 1-5 overall record - wins - guess what - a tie break against wimpy Rajeev. Well done guys, some great tips. Finished with the tennis now, it's footie time!

Wimpy Rajeev.....:rollin....poor old Ram gets dog's abuse around here!
Thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt but alas he lets me down. He looks like he should be wearing a flipping stethoscope instead of a racquet ;) What on earth I was doing messing about on the challenger circuit is anyone's guess anyway. Got exactly what I deserved.

Thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt but alas he lets me down. He looks like he should be wearing a flipping stethoscope instead of a racquet ;) What on earth I was doing messing about on the challenger circuit is anyone's guess anyway. Got exactly what I deserved.
Challenger tour is only crisis option in around late November/early December when the main tour is done :D

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August I think I lay low for a day now. I won a lot on Chardy on tuesday and South Korea on wednesday as I had big stakes on both so I am satisfied. I dont want to throw my winnings away so I take it easy and see if something really good comes up again. Chardy won again to and 2.75 was the price on bet365 and if Psycho or anyone had made a bet it would have been like against Baghdatis. A bet more against Verdasco then on Chardy. The frenchman have controlled himself ok even though he makes a lot of errors so his confidence is growing ofcourse.

I think I lay low for a day now. I won a lot on Chardy on tuesday and South Korea on wednesday as I had big stakes on both so I am satisfied. I dont want to throw my winnings away so I take it easy and see if something really good comes up again. Chardy won again to and 2.75 was the price on bet365 and if Psycho or anyone had made a bet it would have been like against Baghdatis. A bet more against Verdasco then on Chardy. The frenchman have controlled himself ok even though he makes a lot of errors so his confidence is growing ofcourse.
Have to admit that I was tempted to have a crack at handicap on Chardy, though decided to save my nerves because had enough of his mess already this week.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Nalbandian Soderling first match Thursday centre Ok so prices have just come out and i expected to see 8/13 nalbandian 6/5 soderling and instead i'm seeing that we can get evens on both sides right now seems absurd value on nalbandian given his form right now and his head to head record vs soderling 5 1 (of which 2 from 2 on hard courts), what does everyone else think?

Nalbandian Soderling first match Thursday centre Ok so prices have just come out and i expected to see 8/13 nalbandian 6/5 soderling and instead i'm seeing that we can get evens on both sides right now seems absurd value on nalbandian given his form right now and his head to head record vs soderling 5 1 (of which 2 from 2 on hard courts), what does everyone else think?
Tomorrow will be a very hard day with low value and hard to find winners in the even matches. Soda have never been this good and Nalbandian is a lot more tired then Soda. You have to see that Soda is just better then he was before when playing anyone as he beat Nadal and Federer and Davydenko and Djokovic and others that he never would have beaten before since he got this consistent. The easiest way to win would be on some overbet in games in any of the matches.

Benneteau vs Djokovic OVER 19.5 games @ 2.00 (Bet365: 5/10) Nadal vs Wawrinka OVER 19.5 games @ 2.0 (Bet365: 4/10) Querrey vs Anderson OVER 22.5 games @ 1.833 (Skybet: 6/10) Nalbandian(bt Robredo) x Wickmayer(bt Dulko) Double @ 1.704 (Pinnacle: 4/10) Pennetta x Wozniacki x Na Li @ 1.73 (Pinnacle: 3/10)
WIN X 5.