** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Football Pontoon

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £141 at least Well done Bowles. Your up to date with payment and you hit 21. :ok £141 will be coming your way very soon. :nana:nana:nana:nana:clap:clap:clap:clap Still all to play for. Next weeks prize will be at least £50 depending on who carries on.

Re: Football Pontoon (Bowles win £141). Next weeks prize at least £75 Well done to Paul Ross and Miss Daisy who both reach 21 goals. If hearts dont get 3 today then thats £40 each. Next weeks prize stands at £50 at the moment. Several people appeared to have dropped out thinking they cant win which is a shame.

Re: Football Pontoon (Bowles win £141). Next weeks prize at least £75

well done Paul and Miss Daisy Staffy, perhaps a PM to all those on the list to remind them there is a carry over each week of funds ?
Tried that a few weeks ago mate. Been to busy to do it recently. If I get a chance ill do it later but to be honest kind of expected this. Next season shall change it slightly. I think winner takes all and you wont know who your team is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Football Pontoon (Bowles win £141 Daisy won £40. PR won £40 PL won £50

Hey Staffy whats happening with this?? I see i have hit 21' date=' do i owe any weeks im not 100% sure and what was the win fund this week?[/quote'] I'll come back to you on this Chris.

Re: Football Pontoon (Bowles win £141 Daisy won £40. PR won £40 PL won £50 Chris you were a week behind with paymeny partly my fault. Basically you won £12 so I have paid 12 weeks worth of pontoon for you. Seems the fairest as rules state if you are behind with payment when you win then you forfeit winnings.

Notice I've been given 2 for not playing, don't cup games count? If not it should've been made clear it was only league games in the rules in the opening post.
Cup games do count, have I missed something?

Notice I've been given 2 for not playing, don't cup games count? If not it should've been made clear it was only league games in the rules in the opening post.
I cant see where they played this weekend?