** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Football Pontoon

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £121 at least Well Arsenal do what we all hoped for except Kev and dont score. They score 2 points next week as they dont play and then the week after they are at home to Birmingham so will score more than 1 hopefully. Albion and Eastbourne are the new favourites IMO. Alboin are away to Annan in 2 weeks not sure they play next week then home in the cup. Eastbourne are away to bath then home to Luton

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £121 at least

Albion and Eastbourne are the new favourites IMO. Alboin are away to Annan in 2 weeks not sure they play next week then home in the cup. Eastbourne are away to bath then home to Luton
Albion play Annan away then a team called Sunnybank in the Scottish Cup. :dude

Port Vale, doing me proud (top of Div 2, goal diff +10), are at Hereford (bottom of Div 2, goal diff -16) on Saturday. I expect to be a lot closer to 21 after this weekend :hope
Sorry mate, but we've been cursed. :loon Our manager just picked up Manager of the Month award.... :sad Would be happy if you DID win it though. :ok

Port Vale, doing me proud (top of Div 2, goal diff +10), are at Hereford (bottom of Div 2, goal diff -16) on Saturday. I expect to be a lot closer to 21 after this weekend :hope
ok, just the one closer ! :$ thought they were going to kick on after equalising before the half-hour :@