** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Football Pontoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £63 at least

Post 1 updated. Dont forget those that paid 5 weeks in a row you need to pay again this week. Might come up with a special prize if Hereford stay on 0 when someone hits 21. :ok
The famous booby prize. I can remember that paying more than the winners when it was shared

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £90 at least

Hi im intrested in this . Sounds fun how much would i need to pay to start now and be in for the chance to win main prize. thanks
:welcome we are coming up to week 7. SO you would need £7 to join in.

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £90 at least

Ok just going to pay now. I sent £10 that should cover the next 3 weeks as well is that ok I take the first free number of these mate 11 21 27 45 81 thanks
Ok that fine mate. Let me know what your Full name is when you send payment. Ill let you know your team very soon.

Re: Football Pontoon This weeks prize if winner £108 at least Glasgow Rangers got 2 of the goals they needed. With a goal in the last minute they have blown any chances of winning this time round as they dont play next week so automatically get 2 goals. Man UTD scored a big fat 0 so with their 2 goals for not playing next week they wil go to 20 goals and then they play West Brom at home so fancy them getting more than 1. That leaves Arsenal to either score 1 or 3 tomorrow to have a chance of winning over £100. If Arsenal score 2 tomorrow then that leaves the door open then for quite a few behind so could all get very interesting.