Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED

billy the punter

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED I have no doubt the money will be paid back I have 100% trust in you without doubt but washman is right there needed to be more communication. If stars is a problem sending the money I can accept bank transfer if easier.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED I really don't want it to sound like I am ungrateful or believe that no one is entitled to enquire. Without doubt I am and of course you are entitled to. However it was the manor of certain posts that offended me. There were better ways to go about it in my opinion. I was hoping that there was a little more trust on PL but perhaps with some gamblers there is none, for whatever reasons. Of course there is always the risk of reading things wrong on fourms so perhaps I read into it too much. :ok Anyway, this wasn't a case of transfering funds to Stars, me playing a Stars tourn and me transfering the returns. Only a fraction of the funds were used for Stars, I had to withdraw the rest and use on Cake or in live games. I no longer use Stars, hate the site, everything is pain on there - they have major security issues with me, probably due to the volume of transfers and little play, the only funds I have in their are to cover the heads-up league games. So, it wasn't merely a case of transfering like I say, it's a couple of grand to come back, that had to be withdrawn from an account, paid into the account I use for Stars (I have more than one bank account) and so on. Then I had the f*ck up with Stars and my card. This is why I asked if anyone could help me out and take pounds instead of dollars - unfortunately everyone wanted Stars' dollars, no problem but pounds would've been quicker obviously. All is sorted, those who wanted bank transfers should have seen that happen and transfers will be dripping through - obviously they all cannot be done at once as there are transfer limits on Stars, especially for me. If anyone would like a bank transfer by all means PM me and it will be done first thing. OR if you play on Betfair we can do something on there tonight, Betfair is funded 365 days/year. It would speed things up, and be a lot easier for me. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't do a staking such as this because of timing issues, especially near Cheltenham. Bad planning if I am honest. Once again, thanks for everything. :ok

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED Just to say (reading the other posts), I have been involved with Billy away from poker with regards to his racing transactions. We've shuttled funds from one person to another many a time, there is not a chance there is anything untoward going on here, like Bill says, he is very busy, so no need to people about anything untoward :ok

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED Anyone know if Billy went away for easter or anything? last visit on the 30th, He said in his recent pm I'd get the money last wednesday. Not making a dispute or anything just after some info/update.

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED Forgot about this, hope you feeling better Billy, PM me when you are about and we can do something on Betfair if that's the best option for you. :ok Thanks for the time and effort you put in this and hope you change your mind later on and do something else in the staking forum. :clap

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED At the risk of getting shot down here, I think you are both extremely patient. These stakings are meant to be sorted within 7/14 days and notwithstanding any personal problems that people may have (which we all sympathise with). They should be dealt with in accordance with the initial proposition. Otherwise the future for staking is going to be very limited. :\

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED Sorry for the delays, many reasons. I'm not online hardly at all at the moment. This will be finished around midnight today. With regards to the remaining stars stuff. Woodie's will be in Natwest now I have your full name tomorrow morning. Will do a full post asap. Next port of call will be sorting out the Heads Up League. Thursday or Friday.