** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Season Finale (Sold Out & Off and Running)-FINISHED

billy the punter

Looking to do a third staking campaign for the final two months of my poker season.

Once we hit March I am too busy with Cheltenham, and then the flat season, to play poker. So this will be my last one for some time.

Almost more importantly than making a profit, I want to enjoy the final two months. I’ve played a lot of tournaments over the past few months so for the finale I want to play less poker. I felt the sheer volume of the previous two campaigns (even the lesser one recently) got to me.

Less poker, playing to my strengths, will lead to more enjoyment, more consistency and better profits – hopefully!

Start date – Monday 4th January

Finish date – No later than end of February

Betfair

6 x *HOT! Monday’s $5,000 GTD PLO, 5000 stacks, 10 minute levels - $55 buy-in This is my ideal tournament, PLO, deep stacks, slow blind levels. Shame it’s not a daily.

Cake

$755 budget for daily $1,500 GTD PLO re-buy - $5.50 buy-in (approx 25 tournaments) Have a massive ROI for this tourn. I have a 20% win strike-rate in this and a 40% cash strike-rate, and it usually has around 100 runners. Have played this 15 times and won it three times, with three other cashes.

20 x daily $10,000 GTD NLHE Bounty - $77 buy-in

Only plan to concentrate on one hold’em tourn on Cake and I think this is the best value. Much better record in this lately. The bounty is top-heavy ($20) and there will be plenty of times where you will be freerolling by the first break. Have my tactics sorted for this now.

Stars

8 x daily (20:30) $5,000 GTD PLO8, 500-cap - $109 buy-in PLO8 is one of my strongest games and really wanted to find a suitable regular tournament. After plenty of searching I feel this capped event (usually around 100 runners) is the one.

The games will be played sporadically during the period of 04/01/10 to 28/02/10. Usual drill, will post details before I play each tourn - will not be playing nightly. Due to my racing schedule in March I cannot afford to let this run late, so for once I will be finishing on time. Will be about 60 tourns in total, played in two months so no more than two in one night. The buy-ins total $3500. Having a set amount of tourns (rather than a budget as with the other campaigns) makes it easier to organise too...

• Name: billy the punter
  • Stake Requested: $3500 @ 100 shares of $35.00
  • Event/Tournament: various tournaments (see above)
  • Offer: make up + 70% of profits = 1 share worth 0.7% of profits in addition to return of entire stake
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 4th Jan - end of Feb 2010

15% for $500 20% for $625 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I, Billy Wallace, agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. :ok

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Season Finale

Put me down for 2 shares please mate Can send a cheque again if thats ok? Let me know what rate you are using and how much to send over. Cheers:clap
I have £10 ($16) of yours from last time that you asked me to hold. So it will only be $54 to you for 2 shares. I'm using xe.com but we'll call it £30 (to pay) - £40 in total for 2 shares ($70). A cheque is fine mate, PM me if you need name/address. Thanks Matty. :ok
Put me down for 20% Billy :ok Aye, found your pokerstars details Stars (TH£ PROPH£T - location Chislehurst) Transfered the money on Stars ;) Here's to a profitable 2010 :cheers
Many thanks mate - rec'd :ok
If its ok to do transfer on stars' date=' I'll take 10% please Billy :ok[/quote'] Yes Stars transfer is good mate. TH£ PROPH£T is my username (location is Chislehurst). Thank Washy. :ok

Re: Season Finale

Good to see you've got your Stars account sorted...I tried transferring $14 to you for at least a week then gave up.:cry:cry:cry I'll take 2 shares...hold on to the $46 and I'll send you $24 :ok Here's hoping you run gooooooood this time!:hope:hope:hope TQM
Rec'd mate. Many thanks. :ok
Ive got your girlfriends address that i sent the cheque to last time if thats ok Billy?
Yes that is fine mate, thank you. :ok
Thats great Billy - funds sent (MrTricky on stars) :ok
Rec'd mate. Many thanks. :ok
With $139 from previous staking' date=' I will sent you on Stars $36 for 5% if that is ok :ok.[/quote'] Many thanks Hen. :ok

Re: Season Finale (86% Sold)

Ill have 3 shares please. I will send $15 via stars to add to the $90 that hyou are holding from the last staking offer. Let me know if thats ok and ill send it tomorrow evening
Thanks stodin rec'd mate, and thanks fin. PGremlin - 20 shares Woodie - 20 shares Washman - 10 shares Myrie - 10 shares Guppie - 7 shares heniek31 - 5 shares Fintron - 3 shares stodin - 3 shares TQM - 2 shares mattywallace121 - 2 shares goater14 - 2 shares MrMal - 2 shares teaulc - 1 share

Re: Season Finale (98% Sold)

Can I take another 10% please Billy - if its ok will transfer $275 on stars :ok
Yes please. Many thanks Washy, appreciated. :ok PGremlin - 20 shares Woodie - 20 shares Washman - 20 shares Myrie - 10 shares Guppie - 7 shares heniek31 - 5 shares Fintron - 3 shares stodin - 3 shares TQM - 2 shares mattywallace121 - 2 shares goater14 - 2 shares MrMal - 2 shares teaulc - 1 share reserved - 1 shared

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out)

Go on Billy' date='I'll take the last 2 wrap it up:ok[/quote'] Thanks mate, much appreciated. Btw, I emailed Stars on NYD to ask for a limit increase to my transfers, as of yet have not had a reply on any kind. Will post any correspondance on the thread. I know you're happy to wait till it's sorted but if that changes let me know and we can sort it today or whenever via a cash game or something. :ok PGremlin - 20 shares Woodie - 20 shares Washman - 20 shares Myrie - 10 shares Guppie - 9 shares heniek31 - 5 shares Fintron - 3 shares stodin - 3 shares TQM - 2 shares mattywallace121 - 2 shares goater14 - 2 shares MrMal - 2 shares teaulc - 1 share reserved - 1 shared

Re: Season Finale (Sold Out) That's fine Matty, thank you. :ok ------------------------- Betfair

6 x *HOT! Monday’s $5,000 GTD PLO, 5000 stacks, 10 minute levels - $55 buy-in This is my ideal tournament, PLO, deep stacks, slow blind levels. Shame it’s not a daily.

Cake

$755 budget for daily $1,500 GTD PLO re-buy - $5.50 buy-in (approx 25 tournaments) Have a massive ROI for this tourn. I have a 20% win strike-rate in this and a 40% cash strike-rate, and it usually has around 100 runners. Have played this 15 times and won it three times, with three other cashes.

20 x daily $10,000 GTD NLHE Bounty - $77 buy-in

Only plan to concentrate on one hold’em tourn on Cake and I think this is the best value. Much better record in this lately. The bounty is top-heavy ($20) and there will be plenty of times where you will be freerolling by the first break. Have my tactics sorted for this now.

Stars

8 x daily (20:30) $5,000 GTD PLO8, 500-cap - $109 buy-in PLO8 is one of my strongest games and really wanted to find a suitable regular tournament. After plenty of searching I feel this capped event (usually around 100 runners) is the one. ------------------- Many thanks to all stakers, very pleased to have sold out, much appreciated. As a result I'm going to start a day early, I'm sure that is ok with everyone. I've had a tendancy to over run with my stakings so be an idea to steal a day now. Playing one of the eight PokerStarts PLO8 $109 capped-F/O 5k GTD. ID is 242010607 and it starts at 20:30 our time. :ok