** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm

Sir Puntalot

PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm  

1. 1.

• Yes, Yes, Yes! Santa Claus is indeed coming to town!
    • Nope, I hate Xmas and I'm going to hide under my Duvet instead!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm

Whoever does the money can they ship mine to COLU's charity please
I've only just seen this. Brian, you are a gent. Thank you very much. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy The charity Linda and I support is The St. Francis Hospice in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire: http://www.stfrancis.org.uk/Home/8.id A very happy Christmas to you and Diane and the kids. I look forward to buying you a beer or two next time we meet. :ok

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm Well done Gaf:clap Also thanks to PL for a great and well run event, my first time playing with you guys but definitely not my last :) What i enjoyed was the good spirit the game was played in and the standard of play was extremely high. Thanks again and roll on 2010 :)

you must be stalios, sorry for the bad beat! at least you have the bounty prize:clap you make me regret not calling with my J4o:)
no prob at all mate , im glad to see you used them wisely and made the money great tourney and thanks again for putting together and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS:cheers wp Gaf

Nice one Trev. ;) Can all the prize winners please PM me with their bank account details and what their prize is please. If you won a chipset, then please PM me your full name and address. :ok
I came 3rd =£75 no need for bank details though mate,i,m doing a bri just ship it to colu,s charity. :$:$ ffs bri as had influence on me :eyes:eyes:eyes

I came 3rd =£75 no need for bank details though mate,i,m doing a bri just ship it to colu,s charity. :$:$ ffs bri as had influence on me :eyes:eyes:eyes
:clap:clap Nice one Karl :ok you know you will feel better for it. Paul PM Sent

Well ..... I'm flabergasted ..... that is so generous Karl, thank you very much. I look forward to buying you some beer as well as Bri. Thinks, those boys can drink like there's no tomorrow, this is going to cost me a fortune. ;)

Re: PL Xmas Freeroll - Monday Dec 21st 7pm Dear All, thank you very much to jones12345, WASP and ColU_FC for donating your winnings to the Hospice of St Francis. I hope I haven't missed anyone out, but thank you for your generosity - it means so much to us. We care for over 700 people with terminal illness, and their friends and family when things are desperate - and we're mostly funded by the generosity of people like you - THANK YOU! From everyone at St Francis. Happy New Year!