** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15

How on earth are Germany being beaten by a team that has Johansson playing up front in it? Good call by all who didn't assume just 'cause it's Germany they have to win.
I got taken out by a couple of guys a few pages back, for pulling this one up.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 If these early games are anything to go by, the teams with fcuk all to play for and are already qualified are not pulling out all the stops to win so watch how you bet tonight! I was convinced Croatia would win easy and they made hard work of it, and I'm so glad I didn't go for hcp and just kept to the goals tally going over 2.5 goals. German game was the same for me in that i played under 3.5 goals and they are getting beat at mo with little left on the clock 1 nil at home by Finland! A standout bet for me tonight: Uruguay v Argentina - Red card to be shown @2.00 Paddypower **** The last 2 games that these have played against one another has produced 18 yellow cards! and with the card count not being carried over to the world cup then i expect this game, (because of what is at stake) to be littered with fouls and the Ref tonight is under scrutiny for his antics in his last match! Expect this ref not to be lenient and brandish in excess of 8 or so cards which I expect one to be at least a red one! :ok

I got taken out by a couple of guys a few pages back' date=' for pulling this one up.[/quote'] You didn't get taken out, get over yourself ffs. People have different opinions. It just so happens, Germany were absolutely awful. As soon as Klose came on, Finland were all over the shop defensively. I would never be backing Germany at 1.30 to win an effective friendly. I simply said, I think their reserve side could probably beat Finland, had they been playing Klose all game as well as the rest of the reserves, I've no doubt they would have done.

Spain are quite simply on a different level altogether when it comes to International football these days. :notworthy
Agree,Spain play beautiful football,nice to watch.I still hope Bosnia will score :hope

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 This is really ridiculous, Lithuania vs Serbia game. Is anyone else watching? There is so much water on the pitch the players are running way ahead of the ball when a pass is knocked forward, the ball gets stuck in the water and its basically just all over the place.

Fcuk,anybody watching poland v slovakia match?:lol I don't even see a ball,so much snow there,i thin k referee may stop game as well,ball doesn't even roll on the pitch.Slovakia 1-0 up
I'm watching it. Never seen such bad conditions for a game to be played in - I can't even see the ball unless the camera zooms in! Good luck to anyone betting on anything in this game 'cause it's now the time that luck overtakes quality in these conditions!

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Andorra has done the same in the past...when they lose they give up... Malta play for a respectable loss...I took 1.75... It is now @1.50...Should Malta hold until HT I'll take my cover and just wait for the profit...even if they concede 5 late I still don't lose... that's the beauty of live betting...take advantage of the odd swings...