Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

aldric

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

:sad:sad i already have my hands just wont stand up ive had k8 k10 do aces kings blown away never hit a flop
Hopefully it will turn around mate :ok I've played some more DoN, should have about 200 points in total now.... hopefully get a fair amount in the next 2 days to at least double that :hope

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT Brilliant, 475 is a fair chunk of the target. Pmd you some sort of answer steve'0, dont want the wife knowing I played 20 minutes at $25/$50 NL though. Kippe begining to think folding aces, kings and Queens prflop is not a bad idea.On ther reverse side calling a raise of some one who you think has one of these hands with any two cards is a fair strategy. Pretty sure if I had folded alll my high pairs I would be way up instead of a few quid down!

How many tables at what stakes and for how long were you playing Glc to rack up those points (I know I'm a nose cnut). I'll start playing 2 6 seater pl omaha tables tomorrow.
i played for about 5 hrs yesterday 2x5/10c 2x 10/20c and got 380 points, so you should make about 30 points per hour per table at 10/20c:ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT I got more points than expected yesterday :) So this is how we stand at the moment:

Wasp?
SteveO?
Kippe6268
Gleucd501
Aldric645
Total1414
I will be able to get a few more today, but nothing like the 431 I got yesterday. Nice one guys, keep it up :)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT Ok, we don't seem to have too many volunteers for a captain so I will put myself forward, any objections?

Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 6th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule
As far as I can see this is what we have just now:
DatePlayer
Tues 1st
Wed 2nd
Thur 3rdSteve O
Fri 4th
Sat 5th
Sun 6thGlceud
Mon 7th
I am not available on Tuesday or Wednesday but I am available Friday and Saturday. I was down for the Friday, but if anyone else wants to play the Heads up match, let me know. Any volunteers, for any of the dates?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT I dont know my points but as said previously its low as I've only managed a couple of short sessions and was at the APAT PLO lastnight and I'm back there for the Main Event tomorrow and Sunday. Will play a bit tonight but only one table as I'm busy and I will play Monday when I get back. Just a bad week to rake for me normally I would rack it up no problem. As far as tournies next week I'm OK playing any day, any level, any discipline just let me know bigboy :ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT I take it you know how to check how many points you've got so far? log on to betfair, click my account (top left) then click betfair points statement. Ok thats me done with the betfair points as I can't play over the weekend. I think i've ended up with between 870 - 900. I will update the spreadsheet with the points when I get the chance over the weekend. So please post your points up on here so everyone can see how we are doing. Good luck. EDIT: How about this so far?

DatePlayer
Tues 1stKipper
Wed 2ndWASP
Thur 3rdSteve O
Fri 4thAldric
Sat 5th
Sun 6thGlceud
Mon 7th

my totals 334
Cheers mate :ok
Wasp?
SteveO?
Kippe6334
Gleucd501
Aldric891
Total1726
Wasp should have got a fair few points playing 25c/50c PLO last night, Gleucd has some more to add I think and with SteveO playing today hopefully we can get above the 2k :ok