** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

aldric

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT Unlucky steve, just saw you came 5th. Can anyone else play tonight? If it starts at 630pm then I can't play unfortunately :( I can play tomorrow though and that will be my final game if thats ok. I would rather give others the opportunity to play as I feel they have a better chance of cashing than me!! :)

Mon 21st 1835hrs NLHE $5
Tues 15thAldric2000hrs NLHE $5
Wed 16th 1900hrs NLHE $10
Thur 17th 1900hrs PLO $5
Fri 18th Heads up 1930 $5
Sat 19th 1930hrs NLHE $5
Sun 20th 1800hrs NLHE $20

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

im sorry guys but i cant give gaf my points i cant get it to work ive tried for hours
Are you doing the following? : Log on to betfair at www.betfair.com Click my account at the top left Click Betfair point statement (4rd from bottom) Change period to last 30 days Your points will then be displayed and then either do a screenshot, or maybe Gaf would accept if you just did a copy and paste of the points? -------------- Are you able to play tonight mate?

yes i can play tonight unless somebody else wants it:ok.i can find my points alright ive even managed to print them on paper its the screen thing i cant do.if he gives me his address ican post it to him:loon:loon
Cool, good luck tonight mate!!! :ok Can you highlight the points? (hold left mouse button down and then move it over the text you want to copy? Then let go of the mouse button and press ctrl & C. Go in to notepad or in the reply box in GAF's thread for the points and press ctrl & v. That should paste your points. He should accept that I would think, if you are having so many problems.

Aye I'll play a good bit this week to try and get us the max boost. I'll play Thurs and Sun again this week if that's ok. Aldric I think you'll need to play more than just the tues game as we'll also have another 3 games next week.
Mon 21stKippe61835hrs NLHE $5
Wed 16th 1900hrs NLHE $10
Thur 17thSteveO1900hrs PLO $5
Sat 19th 1930hrs NLHE $5
Sun 20thSteveO1800hrs NLHE $20
Im a bit poor in the old betfair account so won't be able to place for any points im afraid. I could probably play another game, but would be happy with Kippe6 and Glceud wanted to fill the remaining games.

I'll do Wed's if thats ok. Would prefer not to do Fri but could if stuck, Sats a no no though with a 70's night on in the pub( nice to get out and not have to dress up)
Saturday sounds fun :)
Mon 21stKippe61835hrs NLHE $5
Wed 16thGlceud1900hrs NLHE $10
Thur 17thSteveO1900hrs PLO $5
Sat 19th 1930hrs NLHE $5
Sun 20thSteveO1800hrs NLHE $20
Kippe6 can you do Friday, Saturday or both?