Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

aldric

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT Played a couple of hours today so should be over 600 points (currently on 294). Noticed Brians currently sat down so we should easily have cleared the 3000 mark. I'll take Saturdays game if nobody wants it as I haven't got anything planned:ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

another 34 points
Cheers Kipper :) Hope the tables were kinder to you!
Wasp?
SteveO250
Kippe6440
Glceud1141
Aldric891
Total2722
With points from SteveO and Wasp TBC. We need to earn a few more points this week I think? No where near as many though. I've added Steve O to the Saturday, any volunteers for the Monday? Its a bit tight for me getting home to play.
DatePlayer
Tues 1stKipper
Wed 2ndWASP
Thur 3rdSteve O
Fri 4thAldric
Sat 5thSteve O
Sun 6thGlceud
Mon 7th

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT I did 270 I think :unsure which doesn't seem right but if it is I can only apologise but I was away for 4 nights and only managed short sessions when I did play due to a lack of players/choice of tables etc. I may switch to sng's this week (unless they have no traffic either) or what are the NLHE tables like? Wednesday is Ok for me :ok I can take another or one of Steve's games if he is not too keen on playing two (or he admits he's a PLO fish) ;)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT If I have read this correctly it means that we only need to get 1k betfair points each week for the next 3 weeks and we can have a week off in the final week as that will give us our maximum 30% boost. With Kippers excellent start we are at least guaranteed of boosting something!! :nana

Super Bonus Boost 00:00 Tuesday 25th August to 23:59 Monday 31st August: Team can earn up to 3000 Betfair Points for a 15% Super Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) Bonus Boost 00:00 Tuesday 1st September to 23:59 Monday 7th September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) 00:00 Tuesday 8th September to 23:59 Monday 14th September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) 00:00 Tuesday 15th September to 23:59 Monday 21st September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) 00:00 Tuesday 22nd September to 23:59 Monday 28th September: Team can earn up to 1000 Betfair Points for a 5% Bonus Boost (or pro rata proportions) Combined, the Super Bonus Boost and the Bonus Boost can not exceed 30% (this gives you a chance to recover if you don't max out in one week)
Well done guys on making the 3k for the 'big boost':
BoostWeek 1
Wasp270
SteveO450
Kippe6440
Glceud1206
Aldric891
Total3257