Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

aldric

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT Cool guys. I agree, I don't think anyone should start chasing if they are down any sort of significant money. Due to some losses on my gambling I am going to limit myself to about $50 playing the Don's. I had a go at a couple the other day and got 13 points for playing 2 $5.50 games. I also played some PLO and got 5 points for 10 minutes... Is SteveO still with us? :)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT 3000 is the maximum counting points. If we only get 2000 we can make up the other 1000 over the next 4 weeks when the max is only 1000 a week but only a max of 6000 over the total period counts. If we get less than 2000 this week we cant maximise the bonus. If all things were equal we could just say get 600pts each but Aldrics availability this week is limited so he probably wont hit that target. I have no idea what sort of stakes Steve'o and kippe can play to get points so it is too early to say what targets they might reach. I dont even know what amount of points I will get but I will be disapointed if its less than 500 as I do have some spare time this week(so far). The bonus is'nt the be all and end all of this series and I dont think we are going to get ratty if some one has got less points than any one else. I'm sure we will all put in what ever time and effort we can. The best thing we can do is check back on Thursday when any points today and Wed will be showing up in our betfair accounts and we will have a rough idea of what sort of total target we can hit(time dependant) You could of course jack in your work, turn pro and get he whole 3000 yourself.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT

i played a few this morning got hammered had to to come off' date='tried again this afternoon hammered again see how i get on tonight[/quote'] You're going to have to stop drinking like that mate, just because we have joined a jock team it doesn't mean we have to lower ourselves to their standards :ok

I'd quite like everyone to have a captain please :ok Main reason is to make communication easier - I'd like to be able to talk to one person per team (if I need to) and know I'm talking to the team/someone who can talk on the teams behalf. I can only PM 5 people at a time and have to wait 180 seconds between PMs - so PMing 40 people is very different from PMing 8 people!
I think we are going to have to have a captain... any suggestions??

That would be B then ;):ok
:lol I've played 13 $6.05 DoN games tonight which should be about 85 points... I will be able to do the same tomorrow and probably a lot more on the Thursday morning and a fair few on Friday PM. Should be able to get 500+ points I would think. Is that ok? As I said before, unfortunately I won't be able to play Saturday - Monday.

:lol I've played 13 $6.05 DoN games tonight which should be about 85 points... I will be able to do the same tomorrow and probably a lot more on the Thursday morning and a fair few on Friday PM. Should be able to get 500+ points I would think. Is that ok? As I said before, unfortunately I won't be able to play Saturday - Monday.
Nice one but I think you might struggle to find many on Thursday Am. Going to St Kilda tomorrow so little or no contribution from me but I did a decent shift at the cash tables today so hopefully on target for 500+

Nice one but I think you might struggle to find many on Thursday Am. Going to St Kilda tomorrow so little or no contribution from me but I did a decent shift at the cash tables today so hopefully on target for 500+
Have a nice holiday mate, how long are you off for?

116 points yesturday never had a run as bad as that plenty of sites easier to grind
Well done I don't think you can rely on me for points this week I tried lastnight but it took me an hour to realise that all the table notifications come up as Limit Holdem and I kept declining them, couldn't find a decent plo game, so played a few heads up games and STT but gain only low levels, finally found a decent plo game but my HUD was all over the cards and bet buttons (any tips Gaf?). Will make a better effort tonight but then I am at DTD Thurs, Sat & Sun

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team SCOT You can move your HUD (both PT3 and HEM) by using the right mouse button to click and drag where you want it. On HEM it will save the new location automatically. On PT3 you need to save it after you have moved it (or else you'll have to move it every time) On HEM (which I presume is what you have given PT3 doesnt support Betfair yet) the pop up options (i.e. opponents cards) can be turned on and moved where you want them and then turned off (as opposed to PT3 where you have to wait for a hand to come up then move it whist it is visible)

You can move your HUD (both PT3 and HEM) by using the right mouse button to click and drag where you want it. On HEM it will save the new location automatically. On PT3 you need to save it after you have moved it (or else you'll have to move it every time) On HEM (which I presume is what you have given PT3 doesnt support Betfair yet) the pop up options (i.e. opponents cards) can be turned on and moved where you want them and then turned off (as opposed to PT3 where you have to wait for a hand to come up then move it whist it is visible)
Thanks GaF :ok Yes it is HEM but I have only ever used it on ipoker before and it lays over perfectly but for some reason on BF it all over the place but fixed now :clap