Aussie Millions with Centrebet ~ Ade wins $15k package

heniek31

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aussie Millions with Centrebet ~ Ade wins 15k package Cna't type - stil shaking, 15K bubble - holy shite :loon. Well played the other Pl'ers that came so close esp. Dili who I was on the tables with from a fair way out - very solid, and a crap way to go out Thanks for all the support as always - jeeez, feel like crying!

Re: Aussie Millions with Centrebet ~ Ade wins 15k package

THE AUSSIE MILLIONS FREEROLL Win a $15,000 Prize Package to the Aussie Millions FOR FREE! Play in Centrebet Poker’s Freeroll tournaments to qualify for the Aussie Millions Final Table. Only freeroll qualifiers are eligible for the Final Table. The Final Table Champion will win a ticket to Australia!
And good spot hen. :notworthy :clap

Re: Aussie Millions with Centrebet ~ Ade wins $15k package Awesome stuff mate :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap I take a night off from poker and come back to this :lol, well done mate. Love seeing these threads, enjoy Oz :ok :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Aussie Millions with Centrebet ~ Ade wins $15k package Superb performance Ade:clap:clap:clap ..... have a great time .... lets hope you can emulate or better runadrums mighty fine effort :dude Its one thing to get to the final table last night when theres just one prize (I was out last night so didnt see it........ :cheers for a change !!) ..... but to follow it through and win was great effort ..... wd again :D